Business: Agriculture_and_Forestry: Trade_Shows
|This category in other languages:|
- Ag-Grow Field Days - An annual field day held in July every year at Emerald in central Queensland. Lists dates, location, exhibitor and site details.
- Ag-Quip - One of Australia's largest annual three day agricultural displays held every year in August near Gunnedah in North Western NSW. Includes directions, dates and contact details.
- Agrifest - Details of the biennial farming and outdoors show in eastern Canada.
- Agritech - An International agricultural exhibition held in Israel. Includes dates and location, details for exhibitors and visitors, travel and contact information.
- Agro Expo - An exhibition specializing in agriculture, agricultural machinery, livestock farming and food industry in Ukraine. Includes exhibitor application forms and terms.
- Agro-Mashov - An exhibition of agricultural products held every year in Tel Aviv, Israel. Includes list of topics covered, exhibitor details, times, dates and location.
- AGRORAMA - Exhibition of agricultural and gardening machinery, tractors, tilling and seeding machinery, and irrigation systems. Includes dates, location, and exhibitor applications. Held in February every second year in Athens, Greece. [English/Ελληνικά]
- Agro-Trend Field Days - An annual three day agricultural expo held in May every year at Bundaberg in Queensland, Australia. Lists dates, location, site details and photo gallery.
- Aldergrove Fair Days - Details, fees, list of events and application forms for an annual agricultural festival held at the end of July in British columbia, Canada.
- AlpacaMania - An annual show in Southern Oregon for breeders of huacaya and suri alpacas. Includes vendor and visitor information and results of previous events.
- Australian National Field Days - Details of a large three day agricultural and horticultural expo held every year in October near Orange in central NSW, Australia.
- Canadian Western Agribition - Agricultural exhibition and trade show which includes livestock sales, educational exhibits, agricultural technology and services. Held annually in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Central Wisconsin State Fair - Lists dates of events including a draft horse show, entertainment, ticket information and photographs from previous fairs.
- Eima - International agricultural and gardening machinery manufacturers exhibition held on November 10-14 in the pavilions of Bologna’s Trade Fair Centre.
- Elmore Field Days - An annual display of farming equipment and services held at Elmore in Central Victoria, Australia. Includes information for visitors and exhibitors.
- Eyre Peninsula Field Days - A bi-annual exhibition displaying the latest farming technologies to rural landowners in South Australia. Includes dates and list of features and events.
- Farm Progress Trade Shows - Information from a company that manages farm demonstration shows. Includes links to sites with dates of forthcoming events in eastern and mid-western USA.
- Fieragricola - Information about an annual exhibition dedicated to Agriculture at Verona in Italy. Includes an overview, events and initiatives, and an exhibitor's list. English/Italiano.
- Forest Industries - International forestry exhibition and conference at Rotorua, New Zealand. By-annual event featuring in-forest demonstrations and trade sites from harvesting to finished wood product.
- Forestry on the Grow - Information for exhibitors and attendees to a regional forestry conference and equipment exposition held in April each year in Oklahoma, US. Includes registration, workshops, exhibitors and sponsor details.
- Gamtoos Agri-expo - An agricultural expo held in November on Eastern Cape, South Africa. Includes map, history, news, program and contacts.
- Gippsland Field Days - Sponsors Farm World, a three day annual farm event held at Lardner Park in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia Includes dates, special features, location, background, booking details, and similar information about other sponsored shows.
- Henty Machinery Field Days - A major three day exhibition of agricultural machinery, aids and implements held in September every year in Southern NSW Australia.
- Iowa Power Farming Show - An indoor trade show for farmers, featuring agriculture and farm equipment in Iowa, USA. Includes exhibitor list, floor plan, location and an on-line application form.
- Murrumbidgee Farm Fair - Agricultural and machinery field day held annually on second Friday and Saturday in May, in the grounds of the Yanco Agricultural Institute at Yanco, NSW Australia.
- National Australian Cotton Trade Show - Details of an annual trade event for the Australian cotton industry with 250 exhibitors and attracting 70 per cent of local growers.
- Nyngan Ag Expo - Rates, location and contact details for a broad-acre, dry land farming machinery field day held at Nyngan in Eastern Australia every August.
- Pan Pacific Pork Expo - An Expo to promote Australia's clean and lean pork production industry. Includes an invitation, background, sponsors and links. Held in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Riverina Stud Merino Field Day - Report on an annual field day featuring many of the Riverina's premier Merino studs and industry representatives at Hay in South Western NSW, Australia.
- Royal Agricultural Society of NSW Easter Show - An annual agricultural event held in Sydney to promote and display livestock, produce and rural merchandise. Contains dates, events, location and contacts.
- Salon du Végétal - A trade show specifically for ornamental horticulture professionals held in Angers, France. [English/Francais]
- ShowGo - A report on up-coming and past trade shows and expos across the US. Covers a wide range of topics including agriculture and technology.
- SIMA - Details of the bi-annual Paris International Agribusiness Show for agri-equipment, supplies and livestock. Includes information for exhibitors, visitors, and the press. English/Francais.
- Small Farm Trade Show and Conferences - An annual three day small farm exhibition held in Columbia, Missouri, USA. Includes other related links, on-line resources and a calendar of events.
- Small Farming Victoria - A two day field event especially for small farms on 5th and 6th May at Lang Lang showgrounds, Victoria, Australia. Includes exhibitor and visitor information, location and costs.
- Society of Ploughmen - A registered charity that organises the British National Ploughing Championships. Included details of features such as horse ploughing, steam engines, modern and vintage tractors, trade stands, demonstrations and crafts.
- South East Field Days - An two day event held annually in March at Lucindale, South Australia. Features a combination of agricultural, environmental, technological and general interest displays.
- Sunbelt Agricultural Exposition - An annual farm expo held at Moultrie, GA, USA that promotes education and implementation of the latest agricultural technology, research and equipment.
- Tocal Field Days - An annual field day and rural exhibition held at the CB Alexander Agricultural College in the Hunter Valley Region of New South Wales.
- Victam International - A Netherlands company that organizes feed industry trade fairs and conferences all over the world. Includes a list of past and coming events, news and exhibitor awards.
- Wandin Silvan Horticultural Farm Machinery Field Days - An annual event held in the Yarra Valley, 50kms east of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. Includes history, list of exhibitors, awards, sponsors and details of the region.
- WANTFA Spring Field Day - The Western Australian No-Till Farming Association field day held at Meckering 135kms east of Perth. Features a mix of trial sites, demonstrations, expert speakers and machinery.
- Western Canada Farm Progress Show - An international marketplace for major manufacturers. Specializing in dryland farm technology with over 700 exhibitors on 102 acres.
- Western Canada Farm Progress Show - An annual farm expo held in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Features dryland farming technologies with hundreds of farm machinery and equipment exhibits.
- Wimmera Machinery Field Days - A farm show covering all aspects of farming from administration and management to the latest in plant and equipment. Held every year in Western Victoria, Australia.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web