|This category in other languages:|
- IGC - Institute for Global Communications - Nonprofit, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations.
- MillionSoulsAware.org - A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic.
- Moving Ideas - News and resources from a group of progressive-left policy research and advocacy organizations. Includes current reports from member groups, articles by subject, and link library.
- Public Education Network - Collection of data, statistics, and quotes on national and international problems, including those in education, ecology, health, employment, criminal justice, and national defense.
- Speakout.com: Issues - Library of online information and links related to (mostly U.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com.
- Vote.com - A fully interactive site designed to give users a voice on important public issues and other topics. When visitors vote on a topic listed on the site, an immediate e-mail is sent to significant decision makers like congressional representatives, senators, and the president telling them how you feel.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web