:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Tatu on TV: Story in Details [Nov 24] TRANSLATION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xena225

Post subject: Tatu on TV: Story in Details [Nov 24] TRANSLATION Reply with quote
Quote:
November, 23

Two weeks in a row the shooting crew of Russian TV-channel STS was chasing Lena and Julia during rehearsals, presentations, concerts and interview, and finally… «t.A.T.u. are coming! Give way to t.A.T.u.»!

November 24 (Thursday) at 7:30 PM an exclusive story about t.A.T.u. is coming out on STS channel in the program “Stories in details”.

The t.A.T.u. story will be repeated November, 25 (Friday) at 11:30 PM and November, 28 (Monday) at 9 AM.

Source: http://www.tatu.ru/news.html?id=194&page=0&l=en

xena225

Last edited by xena225 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
PostWed Nov 23, 2005 7:20 am
Maraja

Post subject: Reply with quote
Oooh I want to see that, it sounds serious. Smile Thank you xena225!
PostWed Nov 23, 2005 9:18 am
Mimble

ok but can we see it live? or wait till a video comes out?...and if i could see it live where do i go and what time exactly is goin to be held if ur livin in florida cuz im not sure of the time difference..

i only want what i cant have...i only need but i dont want....lol
PostThu Nov 24, 2005 9:08 pm
tatu_noir

okay! Grin
PostThu Nov 24, 2005 9:53 pm
xena225

Thank you very much to Lauiii (Tatu.Fatal.ru forum). Thumb :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/8134743/tATu_CTC_24.10.2005_By_Lauiii__DivX_.avi.html
Size: approx. 49 MB

Please note: This feature is completely in Russian.

xena225

Last edited by xena225 on Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 3:48 am
Rosalie

thanks Wave ^
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 5:04 am
Ruivelle

Wee !! Thank you for the video Lauii and for the link xena225 Thumb

Anyone can upload the video to megaupload please ? Thank you in advance Smile
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 11:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rob

Ruivelle wrote:
... Anyone can upload the video to megaupload please ? Thank you in advance Smile

Upload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB87QKN2
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 12:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ruivelle

Thank you very very much Rob Worship Thumb
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 12:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iLuvjulia84

Thanx xena225 and of course Lauiii Thumb
..a lot of cute moments there, ..just wish i knew what they said! lol Tongue

M Y S P A C E / C A L I F O R N I A L U V 8 4
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 4:07 pm
Yulias_Angel

USENDIT PLEASE!!! ^_^ thx

Thx 2 KARO!!!!!! :D

:kiss: ALENA WUV'S ME!! Hug
PostFri Nov 25, 2005 4:48 pm
tatu_noir

thx everyone :)

god, poor yulia...baby sounds like she's always losing her voice *hugs* xo

lots of cute little things. i don't know what they say either, but i don't care Wink Grin
PostSat Nov 26, 2005 4:24 am
xena225

The documentary can now be downloaded on Tatu.ru as well.
Go here: http://www.tatu.ru/news1.html

Follow the link above,
then right mouse-click on this photo (on Tatu.ru)
and save as...

Size: ca 44 MB
Length: ca 12 minutes
Great quality!!

This is the accompanying text on Tatu.ru:

Quote:
November, 26

They are not a duo any more. A band. Consisting of two individual creative people. They are not sweet nymphets. Rock ladies. With heavy sound and musicians to back them up.

The story in details about t.A.T.u. is here [44.1 MB, 11:59].

http://www.tatu.ru/news.html?id=199&page=0&l=en

xena225
PostSat Nov 26, 2005 1:01 pm
xena225

By the way...

There is a Russian transcript of this feature on Tatu.ru which you could read with help of an online translator, for example. It's quite interesting.
http://www.tatu.ru/feedback.html?page=0&id=197

I will try to translate it this week.

xena225
PostSun Nov 27, 2005 2:14 pm
nico64

xena225 wrote:

Follow the link above,
and save as...

Great quality!!

Quote:
November, 26

They are not a duo any more. A band. Consisting of two individual creative people. They are not sweet nymphets. Rock ladies. With heavy sound and musicians to back them up.

xena225

Excuse me but someone is able to explain me, why they say that tatu is not a band anymore and so on....I don't understand very well what they want to say

PostSun Nov 27, 2005 3:18 pm
tatu_noir

nico64 wrote:
xena225 wrote:

Follow the link above,
and save as...

Great quality!!

Quote:
November, 26

xena225

Excuse me but someone is able to explain me, why they say that tatu is not a band anymore and so on....I don't understand very well what they want to say

the phrases are meant to contrast eachother i think. like-- they aren't *just* a duo anymore, they are a band. they aren't sweet nymphets anymore, they are rock ladies.
they are emphasizing their new control and independence, as creative artists--grown women. Thumb
PostSun Nov 27, 2005 8:40 pm
xena225

Here's my translation. Please keep in mind that I'm still a learner of the Russian language. Thanks to my friend Lena for her help. Smile This translation was made to the best of our knowlege. Should there be any grave mistakes, please let me know. (If this translation is posted somewhere else, please do not make any changes without letting me know. Thanks.)

Quote:

t.A.T.u. go! t.A.T.u. on the way! /Stories in Details/CTC
/Transcript of the reporting

t.A.T.u. – choo choo over the countries and the continents: HOLLAND, GERMANY, GREAT BRITAIN, THE USA and even the island of MADAGASCAR. The world concert tour of YULIA VOLKOVA and LENA KATINA in support of the new album "LYUDI INVALIDY" – an historical event for those who awaited the return of this "sweet pair" to the pop-industry. "Not gonna get them " - the colleagues in the biz declare with envy, and journalists exclaim with delight - they have serious connections in the West. There they know how and with whom it is possible to make money. About the popular Russian brand - story by RUSLAN DOROVSKY and SERGEY MARTYNENKOV.

/Interview for Newsweek/

Journalist: How do you like Moscow?
Yulia: We missed it wildly...
Lena: Best city in the whole wide world...
Yulia: It is a pity that we weren't here in the summer when it was warm - but now that we came - winter already begins. But we nevertheless love it very much...
Lena: But we were stuck that winter in Los Angeles, we we were stuck there for half a year, but we wish to say …
Yulia: … That we love our fans very much , that we in general love Moscow very much!
Lena: Don’t let them think that we left for another place, we are nevertheless with them, we are first of all Russian girls and love them more than all in the world!

Author: Morning - for the newspaper, in the evening – songs. Everything together - within the framework of the promo-tour in support of the second album of t.A.T.u. "LYUDI INVALIDY". Hurry to hear. Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina - with new songs. They awaited this release for two years, although almost no one expected it from them. t.A.T.u. – choo choo, and the producer will promote it, - predicted colleagues and journalists after the official break with Ivan Shapovalov. But after four years of almost family relations, the colleagues parted quietly in a businesslike manner.

Yulia: And what should we quarrel for, why should we quarrel? That is, we simply understood at some stage of life that Lena and I want to go forward and do something ourselves. We simply said this to him honestly. At the same time, I have a good relationship with Vanya, and I think that.... Sometimes it is painful for the soul that we are not together, that he is not by our side. On the other hand, I understand that this is life and that I have not lost him, he is right there. And when I want to, I will definitely dial the number and talk to him and meet him.

Lena: We were the sound-producers of our second album, the sound-producers of the vocals. We came up with various ideas - clips, outfits, appearance. Well, the whole thing, we solve all this together now. Because when Vanya was there, in essence he... we trusted him totally and completely. He selected songs, he selected texts, he was the sound-producer, that is, he wrote vocals, he suggested things to us – how, what, where to sing. Now, for example, everything is up to us.

/Shots from the presentation of the album in media hypermarket "SOYUZ"/

Fans: TATU!!! TATU!!!
One of the fans: t.A.T.u., I think, they are not the girls they were before. They are already adults, not young girls, but grown-up girls which evoke the same feelings in people, I think, as before.

Author: But what feelings?
Fan: Love, in the first place, yes...

They are not a duo any more. A band. Consisting of two individual creative people. They are not cute nymphets. Rock ladies. With heavy sound and musicians to back them up. Yulia and Lena found these natural talents in sunny Los Angeles during the recording of their second album. The California marathon took half a year - not the best period in the life of the singers. The adult daughter Lena Katina madly missed her parents. The young mom Yulia Volkova went mad because of the separation from her daughter.

Yulia: Certainly, it was insanely difficult, because in my soul there were such feelings of guilt... that I have given birth to the child, and the child grows up with nannies without mom. It is hard, it is difficult... I called Moscow, asked that the nannies tickle her so that she would laugh, I listened to her voice. But I know that she is mine, I know that I will be with her, and the fact is, on the contrary, that now it is much easier for me, because she is small, because she does not realize it yet. Naturally, she knows that she has a mom – naturally... But so far my mum and dad and the nannies replace me. When she will be five or six years old, when she will already communicate, when she will be … Then it will certainly be harder for me, when she will cling to my leg and say: "Mommy, do not leave, stay with me"... Then it will be hard. Now she is still a child.

Lena: I was madly happy, when Yulka gave birth, simple as that! Well, I was the first person who learned about the fact that she was pregnant. She came to "Podnebesnaya" where all the business occurred, and says: "Len, come, I have to talk to you." She took my hand, we went to the cafe below, she says: "Len, you know, I’m pregnant." I say: "Volkova, don‘t even think – give birth". That means, I kept saying it to her all the time that she should give birth, give birth, by all means give birth, because the child is - in my opinion, probably, most, well the child is from God. If I find out that I will have a child, then... well yes, if I become pregnant, then... I want to entirely dedicate myself to the child, that is, it seems to me, I cannot leave to go on tour, to further continue a career. I myself want to be involved in the education of the child, simply because, if suddenly something goes as it should not, whom shall I blame, the uncle, the aunt? Whom?...

At rehearsal – performance "YA SOHLA S UMA"

"YA SOHLA S UMA", version 2005. Yulia and Lena sing. They sing, but they do not shout, as was required by Ivan Shapovalov. The firm’s chesspiece [trump card ?] of the former producer meant "vocal knots" for soloist Volkova - an occupational illness of many vocalists. It was possible for her to avoid an operation after changing the singing technique. Under the direction of Ron Anderson, the coach of Justin Timberlake and Kylie Minogue, Yulia and Lena learned to sing without risk for health. Now they can have thirty concerts per month. And only live. In the show-industry, this is a quality mark. And t.A.T.u. try to conform to this. Doing otherwise is already out of the question. They were blessed by world stars.

Lena: Sting contributed a guitar part to the song "Friend or Foe", on one song, but we did not meet him, we are not familar with him. We worked in different places, because we lived in Los Angeles at that moment, were busy with the recording of the album, he worked elsewhere. In my opinion, he was invited by the label to record this part, that is, we had no part in it. But certainly it is really excellent that it was possible for us to at least indirectly work with such great artists...because not only Sting, also Richard Carpenter was involved and Dave Stewart. Well, naturally Trevor Horn is our favourite.

He brought t.A.T.u. to Europe and to America. Trevor Horn - in international show business he is, if not god, then exactly his nearest relative. The Russian duo became the next love of the British producer, after Lisa Stansfield, "Pet Shop Boys" and the group "Yes". The talented Mr. Horn in 2003 still thoroughly calculated what income these matryoshkas can bring, diligently depicting lesbian passion. Two years later the guru of world show business calculates the success of Yulia and Lena without public kisses and false embraces. Today the "Tatushkis" no longer play passionate lovers, although as a habit they hold hands and prefer one hotel room for two.

Lena: Since we got acquainted with each other 10 years ago and were still children, so to speak, yes, well that, we were 11 - 12 years old, she and I somehow, well we’ve always been friends, so to speak, communicated constantly in "Neposedi". Communicated, communicated, communicated, then this project started. This joined us together as a single whole even more... Because when you spend a lot of time with one and the same person, besides that you get tired of them, still some attachments develop. I, for example, know her as my five fingers. I can with accuracy say by one hundred percent what she will say in one minute. What she just thought about this minute, and... then, I don't know... what she will do in the evening and when she comes back from somewhere or other, what she will say to me. That is, we are so close to each other, surely already like family relations, because, well, how many years, well, we have worked already for six years, we practically live together.

Yulia: I think that Lena is softer and more penetrative, is more, I don't know, a calmer person probably, I am more, well... as always, generally speaking. I think that there is an exchange of emotions – it‘s different. Lena charges me in her own way, yes. That is, for example, I can come to her, and I know that I can sincerely have a talk with her, that I can sit down with her, I can bare my soul to her, all my heart. I know that like a mom, she will understand me, will support me, that is, she is somehow a very soft person.

/Fans wave hands, Yulia greets them from the balcony

t.A.T.u. go. t.A.T.u. on the way. The success of the compatriots even caused resonance in the State Duma. Deputy Mitrofanov proposed "to award Yulia Olegovna Volkova and Elena Sergeyevna Katina the order of friendship ". For the fact that after meeting the girls, Prince Charles promised to learn the Russian language, and the Japanese prime minister Koizumi called himself a worshipper of Russian music....

Today the United States of America is under number one on the tour schedule of t.A.T.u. There will be enough work. t.A.T.u. go. t.A.T.u. on the way.

Yulia: A hectic pace, life, planes, cars, 15 interviews during the day, a performance on TV. I don't know, there is always such excitement in people - What? How? Why? Girls?! Everything that is, everything new – that's very cool! At the same time, I am completely calm, but I like this a lot.

Lena: When we had a break for two years, yes, we practically did nothing, the first two months I was completely happy, I rested... I think, my God, at long last I rest, Lord, what happiness. It is not necessary to go anywhere, it is not necessary to leave mom, the friends - well it was super. But after the two months, with every day I felt worse and worse and worse. I think, my God, when will work begin, when will something begin to happen, well I cannot sit in one place anymore. In me, a neurosis began. I simply started to be nervous and to go insane from idleness. But now, for example, work has begun, and sometimes during some specific days, well I got so tired, well, Lord, well why is all that necessary for me to do, well when will all this end already entirely, and the following... And you lie down with this thought to sleep, and the next morning you wake up and think, here now, here if no one rings and no one will say that it is necessary to go somewhere, I will die.

Translated by: xena225 (TATU.US Forum)
Source of the original transcript: http://www.tatu.ru/feedback.html?page=0&id=197

xena225
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 10:04 am
Maraja

Choo-choo. Grin Thank you so much for the translation, and send our thanks to your friend Lena too!

I'm once again surprised that Lena so clearly states her Christian beliefs, but it doesn't bother me because she's just like Yulia very openminded. I think they are happy with that they are doing, despite missing their families. I'm sorry that Lena seems to be a very stressed person, she can't relax anymore, but that's what a hectic life does to you. Yulia on the other hand, excited about everything as usual. Smile
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 10:31 am
tatu_noir

thank you xena (and lena) for the translation Smile
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 11:38 pm
AllTheThingsSheSaid123

interesting..thnx for posting Thumb

Lena Katina=hottest girl ever (or one of)

Yulia is a MILF!!
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 11:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: