:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
The Other Side of Paradise, "NC-17", Aug 26, 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of this fic?
It's wonderful, tatu.us award winning material! keep it up.
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Pretty good, i've seen better, but I still like it
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
this forum would be better without it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

SelenaVolk

Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey guys, just a quick update.

I know that when one starts a tatu fic, one is obligated to include a sex scene. And yes, there will be sex quite soon. However, I have had a hard time summoning up the inspiration to continue this story. I might stop writing after I finish the sex and give it up for adoption for anyone willing. Whatever... nothing is written in stone yet, and I might find myself in a good mood tomorrow to continue. I guess I'll just see where this goes. meh...

A special thanks to my first reviewer, Tsubasa, who made me this kickass banner!

All it takes for evil to succeed is for people to say "It's a business." -Alan Shore
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 am
yuliasChocolateVisions

first i'm going to say...sneaky sneaky name change!!! I was sitting here for twenty minutes looking for this story, and then when I finally gave up I said to myself....selenavolk...I do remember liking her writing, and then bam this was it.

Then I'm going to say. What the F?!
you want to stop writing this?!...well fine do what you must, but I've been enjoying it.

dont let my enjoyment bother you.
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 10:56 am
Kristie16

Great update! that was cute!!
And I hope your own boarding school experience works out for the best

PostFri Jul 25, 2008 2:07 pm
theone

the butler scares me! Half Frown

Meine machte leiblingsKusine

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm
belochka07

Okay, you so cannot stop writing this story. Squint I'm serious. It is one of my favorite stories ever on here and ending this story here would be so torturous. You don't even have to include the sex, if it makes you uncomfortable. That's no big deal. But I want there to be an ending to this story! And as far as giving this story up for adoption...I can't see anyone writing this story as well as you are right now. It just wouldn't be right. *sigh* Sorry for that long rant. But anyway, I hope you choose to continue with this!
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 10:50 pm
swarm012

Yeah That

really though, it would be nice if you continued this story, but if not, I understand.
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 11:20 pm
SelenaVolk

You guys are all so awesome! I never said that I would stop the fic, just that it would commonly be found on hiatus. Progress is rather touch and go... sometimes, I feel like writing, but recently, inspiration is hard to come by. Nevetheless, I have another update for you all, and I hope it satisfies.

This chapter is dedicated to Belochka07, cuz she shocks me like an electric eel!... um... she knows what i'm talking bout.

After seeing Lenas room, Yulia had a difficult time imagining how Lena managed to live in the miniscule dorm rooms the school offered. This room was the size of a small apartment, fit for royalty. A large, four-poster bed sat on the wall opposite the door. A velvety, red hue gave the room an alluring beauty to it. The aesthetic of the room was very baroque, and very Russian.

Lena plopped herself down on her cushiony bed. Yulia stood awkwardly at the doorway. Lena was so modest. Not in the sense that she was bashful about her living space, but in the sense that she didnt care where she lived. Her mannerisms in this mansion were essentially no different from the ones in a tiny dorm, as if such luxury meant nothing to her.

Yuls? Lena asked. You want to come in?

Yulia broke out of her brief trance. Ohuh yeah. Yulia took a few steps in. This is amazing.

I guess. Lena muttered.

Yulia continued walking through the room, inspecting it. Seriously, Lena.

Do you want something to eat? Lena asked, attempting to change the subject. That butler guy is going to bring some dinner up for us.

Yulia turned around. You dont know him? She asked. The butler I mean. I thought you were friends with the help around here.

Hes new I guess. I havent seen him before. Lena explained. Listen, Im just going to see my mother for a second. Make yourself at home here. My room is your room. Lena said, getting up

Okay. Lena gave Yulia a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

Ill be right back.

Yulia walked around the room aimlessly after Lena left. She made her way to a bookcase near an oak desk. Yulia read the titles out loud. Moby Dick, Anna Karenina, The Brothers Karamazov, She ran her hand over the fine cloth spines of the books. The entire Jane Austen collection. She muttered with a chuckle. The bedroom door flew open suddenly. Yulia promptly turned around.

Lena wasnt standing at the doorway. It was that strange butler, carrying a tray with both of their meals. Your dinner, mademoiselle. She spoke slowly. His voice was one of the creepiest things Yulia had ever heard. He entered the room, with an elegant walk, serving only to add to his creepiness and placed the food down on a coffee table on the other side of the room. Is everything in order? He asked.

What do you mean?

Are you, ahem, enjoying yourself? He asked running a hand through his greasy, straightened, black hair.

Yes. Why? Yulia tried to be curt. There was little point in acting courteous around this man. Either he was extremely condescending, or extremely weird, or both.

It is my job to make sure that you and Miss Katina are comfortable.

We are. Thank you.

Very good, then. He said. I will be back later to collect the dishes. He left the room, bowing carefully and professionally before closing the door.

Yulia shook her head a little bit, as if trying to rid herself of the memory of any interaction with that man. She moved towards the tray and looked at the food. While the thinly sliced smoked salmon and salad looked absolutely delicious, Yulia was scared to eat it. God knows what that creep might have done to it.

For a while, Yulia simply stared at the meals before Lena eventually returned.

Your mom okay? Yulia asked, turning to face Lena.

Shell be alright later. She is pretty sick.

With what? Food poisoning? Yulia asked, eyeing the food suspiciously.

No. She just has a stomach virus. Lena answered, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind her. Hey the food is here! She exclaimed dashing towards the meal.

Lena no! Yulia began, but Lena had already shoveled down a mouthful of salad. Yulia looked at Lena carefully, almost as if expecting something to happen. Lena awkwardly chewed her food for several moments.

What? Lena asked, beginning to get nervous.

Nothing. Yulia muttered under her breath, aware now that the food was safe.

You were as white as a ghost. Are you okay? Lena asked anxiously.

I thought that the food was poisoned. Yulia chuckled slightly.

What?
That butler scared me. I thought he poisoned the food. Yulia began to laugh at the absurdity of the notion.

Lena afforded a brief giggle. Yeah. He is a little weird.

Who is he?

I dont know. A new guy, I suppose. Lena responded as rain began to fall lightly outside.

For all of the awkwardness in their conversations and exchanges, one could not deny that they were adorable. They were young after all, and whenever there was a conversational hiatus, or whenever the situation became really awkward, their youth made it all the more bearable.

Yulia was remarkable intelligent for her age, possessing a keen understanding of culture, society, and art. She has a vast arsenal of conversation topics to bring to the table, but whenever she was around Lena, she was at a loss for words. Lena had a certain mystic quality that Yulia could not identify, a quality that established Lena as Yulias equal. It drove Yuylia mad that she could, even by the most modest and humble standards was an intellectual, not find any conversational topic to explore with Lena. It drove her mad and it intoxicated her. Beyond their very obvious love for each other, their relationship was based a great deal on mutual respect.

It was not long before the food was finished, and alas, neither of the girls were poisoned by the creepy butler. Yulia, and even Lena to some extent, were convinced that the butler was something of a dubious person.

Im going to unpack my things. If you want, you can take a shower. Just make yourself at home. Lena said, getting up.

Um okay. Yulia responded.

Lena began busying herself with dragging her suitcase to a large closet and unpacking her belongings. Yulia slowly made her way to the bathroom.

The bathroom was just as elaborately decorated and as beautiful as the rest of the house. A large marble whirlpool bath could be seen parallel to the wall opposite the door. The shower stood next to the bath, and screamed of tasteful antiquity. Lenas family, rich though they were, did have a modicum of class to their credit. Yulia closed the door behind her and began to get undressed. After attempting to master the shower knobs and the faucet, she stepped into the warm, comforting spray of the water.

She let the water run down her slightly tanned skin. It was a simply pleasure, but a powerful one. The act of cleansing. It represented so many things that Yulia could not begin to recount them all. Not that any of them had any particular relevance to her at the moment. The shower simply felt good. She had not had an enjoyable shower since she started attending the school.

She was in the shower for barely five minutes when she heard the bathroom door click. Though Yulia instinctively knew that it was Lena, she could not hide that uneasiness which would accompany someone else looking at her naked form. Luckily for Yulia, the shower had created a faint barrier of steam that prevented Lena the gift of viewing Yulias gorgeous body.

Yulia did not think of her body as particularly remarkable. She was a very self-conscious person and her tireless intellectual pursuits were credited to her self-perception of relative normality. She wanted to be superior in at least one regard and since it could not be her body, it would have to be her mind. That said, Yulia did not think of herself as being in the least bit unactractive. She had boyfriends in the past, and had received compliments from friends that ran along the lines of You look really pretty today, Yulia. It was just that she thought of herself as average. Of having no physical advantage over the next girl. She made sure to develop that advantage in the form of an intelligence not usually credited to girls of her age.

Lena had not made any comments about Yulias appearance. Yulia did not know how to treat this. On the one hand, Lena had always complimented Yulia on her intellect which gave her a certain degree of comfort.

Lenas perspective on the subject of beauty greatly complimented Yulias own self-doubts. As clichd as it may have seemed to everyone else, Lena could not see beaiuty at first glance, but only after days could she determine whether or not a certain individual was beautiful. Yulia was beautiful, in both conventional and unconventional ways. She is smart, yet sensitive, and, at times, rather awkward, and all of these qualities made Yulia all the more attractive to Lena.

Suffice it to say, Yulia was getting increasingly nervous when she saw Lena undress and make her way to the shower. She shouldnt have felt nervous. They were dating after all. Or were they dating? Neither of them officially asked the other out, but they always had fun making out with each other whenever they were granted some privacy. And they both certainly loved each other, that was beyond question. However, fourteen seemed a little bit young to be considering doing anything sexual with each other. Or were they?

The shower door opened and Lena entered. Yulias eyes widened in what could either be terror or shock. Saying that Lenas was physically attractive would have been criminally modest. She was there was no word for it. It was physical beauty, but not physical beauty defined by modern conventions. She was not skinny, which was a type of beauty defined by fashion magazines which featured models who had to throw up to preserve their sense of beauty. But she was not fat either. She was fourteen and her breasts were already huge, even by adult standards. Yulia could not fathom why she had never noticed that little treat before. Lena causally stepped into the shower as if nothing was in the least bit out of the ordinary.

Lena was in the process of making the first move. And if Yulia was nervous, Lena matched that and raised the bet. Lena needed Yulia, but she was utterly clueless as to how to act on that need. She thought the most obvious and blunt gesture would be to walk into a shower occupied by Yulia. If Yulia looked closely, she would see that Lena was physically shaking.

There was nothing to say, at least not now. Yulia slowly moved towards Lena one hand gently stroking the side of Lenas head and the other made its way to Lenas hip. It was not long before the two were making out. They anxiously embraced each other, their nude forms pressing against each other in pure passion. Slowly, the kiss broke, and Lena threw her head back, moaning as Yulia lavished attention on Lenas upper body. Yulia gently pressed against Lena, nibbling and kissing her breasts, slowly brining her to the height of bliss. Lenas hands gripped the tangled mop of Yulias hair. The warmth of Lenas ivy green eyes only encouraged Yulia.

Lena drove her lips against Lena, kissing her so ferociously that Yulia was concerned that she drew blood. Their frantic hands explored each other, smoothly running across each others bodies, the soapy water gently flowed down their forms. The beautiful redhead was a landscape of curves, beautiful curves; the gentle hills of and slopes of her muscles, the high peaks of her breasts, the valley of her stomach and groin; all completed by the forest fire of her hair.

Yulia reached for the shower knob, her lips still firmly pressed against Lenas. She turned the shower off and the two girls quickly made their way to Lenas huge bed. Their bodies were still dripping wet, but they didnt care. Yulia laid Lena down on the bed and their frantic kissing went on a temporary hiatus.

Whyd you stop? Lena inquired, tilting her head, a gesture that Yulia thought was adorable.

Yulia didnt answer. She just looked at Lena, admiring every second of this, taking it in and enjoying it to its fullest. Something then got the better of Yulia.

Yulia?

Um Lena. Yulia began. Should we be doing this?

What do you mean?

Its just I dont know. Do you think were ready? Yulia was really nervous trying to tackle this. She wanted nothing more than to be with Lena, to know every inch of the beautiful redhead, and what she was saying would ruin those prospects. Were only fourteen.
Whats the supposed to mean? Lena asked, sitting up. Both girls, still nude, now sat facing each other. The passion was a fire that had not yet burnt out, but it was dying. This isnt one of those, It feels wrong feelings is it?

Yulia scoffed. Oh God no! Yulia nearly laughed. Believe me, nothing feels more right than this. Yulia paused. Well, its just I dont know if I want to commit to anything serious yet.

What? Lena asked, beginning to sound hurt. You dont think that this is going to last?

I want it to. I love you, Lena, more than anything.

I love you too. Lena responded, here eyes beginning to tear. I want you, Yulia. And I couldnt give a fuck about my age. Ive never been more certain of anything in my life. Yeah, were young, but I dont think that has anything to do with love.

Yulia needed no further encouragement. She agreed with Lena entirely, and she cursed herself for handling the age thing so clumsily. I love you so much. She whispered moving towards Lena. Again their lips met. This was going to be one wild night.

A special thanks to my first reviewer, Tsubasa, who made me this kickass banner!

All it takes for evil to succeed is for people to say "It's a business." -Alan Shore
PostMon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am
-AnDreW-

oh. god, that was hot. incredibly hot.
i loved it. thanks for the comeback. thas was great.

update again, please Thumb
PostMon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 am
theone

hot! love the update! Grin

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostTue Aug 12, 2008 12:08 am
swarm012

14???? okay.

is the butler going to interrupt? i have a feeling he will...wild night huh? i like that idea...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't let this go on hiatus, its too good. update update!
PostTue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 am
belochka07

'I said ooh, girl....shock me like an electric eel!'

Ahh, the power of MGMT. Grin That butler is officially the creepiest man ever. Ugh! Let's hope Lena and Yulia can enjoy their wild night without that creeper stalking them. Update again sooon!
PostTue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 am
MrsPansy

Please!!! I beg of you!!! MORE!!!!!

Mrs.Pansy

Thanks to Dekuji for my banner!
PostWed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
paintedfrog

cant believe i missed this update...oh did the butler come back for the tray and noticed both girls in the shower together and report it to lena's father? i would hope the girls would have enough sense to lock the door.

great update

You dont know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure if for people who dont love enough.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" Audrey Hepburn

PostThu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yuliasChocolateVisions

yeahhhhhhh.
PostThu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 pm
swarm012

:bump:

so uh...when is this going to be updated??

can't wait!
PostMon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 am
SelenaVolk

Wow... It's been almost half a year since I updated this. Jesus, I'm so sorry guys. I've been really busy with school in Switzerland and it's taking its toll. This chapter has been a long time coming and I hope you enjoy it. I feel as though I'm back in the swing of things right now, and you can expect updates much more frequently. I told you not to abandon all hope. Enjoy!!

Yulia lay down carefully on top of Lena. She gently placed a kiss on Lena’s neck, making her way up to the red-head’s jaw-line. Lena arched her back, moving herself towards Yulia. Both of them had to admit that they were both completely unskilled in this sort of thing. They were both virgins, and Lena hadn’t even kissed anyone before Yulia. Now they were about to give themselves to members of the same sex.

At first, there was no focus down south. They were too occupied with tender kisses and careful caresses. Occasionally, their concentration was broken by an odd laugh here and there. Of course it was awkward, but they shrugged it off and joyously proceeded.

Yulia was the one who made the first move and her hand down Lena’s stomach, carefully tickling her as it moved further down. Eventually, Yulia made her way to Lena’s delicate entrance.

Click

That couldn’t be good. Yulia stopped, much to Lena’s surprise.

Click

Yulia knew instinctively what this was and now she was terrified. Lena’s eyes widened as she saw what was directly behind Yulia.

That man, the new butler that she didn’t know stood ominously at the doorway, a camera in his hand as he prepared for another shot. Lena, somewhat carelessly and consumed by mortal fear, literally shoved Yulia off, an action which, had it occurred in any other circumstances, would have been tremendously funny.

“What the fuck?” Yulia yelled coarsely, falling to the floor gracelessly.

“Dammit Lena…” She caught sight of the butler and stopped.

“Oh, you better be kidding me.” She said to herself. Lena looked far too petrified to utter a sound and looked, eyes agape at that evil man that made her so agonizingly uneasy.

The man lowered his camera and walked forward with a mocking air of servility. He sat down on the desk opposite to the bed and smiled at the two dumfounded lovers. Yulia was still on the floor next to the bed, leaning back on her hands. She made a quick effort to cross her legs. Lena was still terrified and Yulia could not blame her. Imagine if her family were to hear of this.

“Rest assured girls,” the butler began to speak, his voice taking careful time to utter each syllable in an effort to maximize the unhealthy joy apparent in his state of mind, “that these photographs shall never host the eyes of your parents as long as you do what I say. So please, I beg of you to perish any fear of such an outcome.”

Lena took no comfort in the man’s assurances, and Yulia’s fear was reserved for Lena’s sake. Not her own. She could handle whatever verbal intimidation her parents would subject her too, but she, above all else, did not want any harm, psychological or otherwise, visited upon Lena. The fact that Lena was frightened made her frightened.

Lena began to realize where she was, but she was still quite afraid of what might happen. She began to wrap her nude frame in the bed linens. “What do you want?” Yulia asked through clenched teeth.

“Ah, straight to the point, is it?” The butler let loose a brief chuckle. “I’m glad that you are able to recognize the situation and our respective positions within it. As you can no doubt tell, I, at the moment, exert a tremendous deal of control over you.” His attempts at prolonging this interaction were enough to make Yulia wretch.

“I asked what the fuck it is that you want.” Her voice was low and threatening, but the butler remained cheerfully unfazed.

“Yes, well, seeing as how I have something that it would be in your best interests not to be mad public, it has become quite apparent that you have something I desire.”

“That’s what I just fucking said!” It took all of Yulia’s energy to restrain her desire to scream and yell and break that fuckers neck. “What do you want?” She was fuming.

The butler brushed a loose hair off of his perfectly ironed dress shirt. “I’m afraid it isn’t that simple, girls. These pictures will ensure me limitless leverage over you. I ask for whatever I wish, whenever I wish and you shall provide it for me upon command. I do not merely have to ask for one thing and hand the images to you upon the conclusion of our business. The only way in which this engagement shall end is when it best suits me, or by some divine miracle, the images end up in your hands.”

“Try me, asshole.” Yulia spoke slowly, attempting to turn this interaction back into her favor.

“I beg your pardon?”

“If I wanted, in ten seconds that camera would be in my hand and you’d be at the bottom of that staircase in the grand hall with both your legs broken.” Yulia knew that this was very risky. In truth, she may have been capable of something like that, but the ruckus it would cause would be most unwelcome. She did not want to maim the employee of her lover in front of her lover’s ignorant parents and be exiled from Lena’s home. If all else fails, she could cry rape, but she had trouble convincing herself that her word would be taken over that of an employee.

If that threat did anything beneficial to Yulia, the man was, even if only for a second, quite terrified. A bead of sweat fell from his balding forehead. He was quickly able to call Yulia’s bluff, though. He did not know that she was capable of substantiating her threats and he did not know that it was out of a degree of respect for Lena that she did not murder him there and now. “Well, young lady, I think I am going to enjoy this. I suppose you’ve waited long enough and it would be terribly rude of me not to inform you of my wish.”

A silence told him to proceed.

“You.” He said, directing a finger at Yulia.

“What?” Lena spoke up, praying that what she heard was not what she thought he meant. Yulia simply looked at the butler, her glare could have frozen blood.

“My wife lives in Moscow and I have not seen her in over two months. Wonderful though she is in every respect, her absence forces me to pursue my carnal needs with other people, and I must confess that you have one of the most remarkable physiques I have seen in a woman your age. And you nude form is…” He took a moment to admire her, “most enticing.”
Yulia still remained motionless. Perhaps it was the fear of the seriousness of this madman’s request or perhaps it was the pure rage that she tried so furiously to suppress. “If you so much as take a step in my direction, suffer no delusions, I will end you.”

“Oh my.” He glanced over at Lena.” I see what you find so attractive about her.” He turned back to Yulia. “Now, there’s no need to worry. I am not so foolish as to satiate my desire now, but I do expect the pleasure of your company later this evening. Oh, and I would advise against telling anyone about this,” he shook the camera lightly, “or you shall be incriminating yourself.” Meet me in my quarters at exactly two in the morning. Please try to be discreet as you make your way there. And if you so desire, darling Lena can watch, but do not bring anyone else. Understood?”

“You can’t do this!” Lena protested.

“I beg to differ, but I can. I daresay that it is most unlikely that either of you will be able to stop me. I will be the first to tip my hat off to you if I confront such a situation. Oh, and Yulia, please were that wonderful school uniform of yours. Cheers.”

And with that, he left the room, taking the camera with him. A long pause elapsed.

“Please tell me that didn’t just happen.” Lena said.
Yulia looked at the door, rage consuming her every thought. She was not about to give up her virginity to some old, adulterous, blackmailing sack of filth. He doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as Lena let alone share a house with her. She needed to think of something to do. She needed to get control of this, and her mind worked millions of miles a minute to conjure up something, no matter how farfetched and ridiculous.

“Yulia?” Lena asked.

“I’m thinking!” Yulia snapped. Her mind was stretched to its limit. She conceived of nothing. This smug pervert had defeated her. Something snapped and she put her head between her knees and wept. It was a long time since Yulia had ever felt the need to cry, but this occasion could not have been more suitable. She wanted to save herself for the one she loved and now, she could not do that that because that evil fuck had tricked her into sacrificing herself for him. She lost, and both of them were about to pay a terrible price.

“Yulia, please.” Lena tried desperately to make herself heard. “I have an idea.”

“What?”

Lena was already dialing up someone on her mobile.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“Give me one minute.” She whispered to Yulia. “Will?” She spoke to the person on the other end of the line. “I need some help in an area that requires your expertise.” She waited. “Get on you mom’s computer now, and see if you have anything in the name of Grigori Bodrov.” “I said right now. I’m in a huge fucking rush!” “Listen, I’ll tell you later what your doing.”

“I know this is illegal, but it’s an emergency!”

A long pause.

“Okay, good. I assume that it has her address on there as well?” “Great. Now I need you to get Vassili, Artur, and maybe a few other guys and pay a visit to her.” “Yes I’m fucking serious.” “Jesus, here’s the deal. A good friend of mine is being blackmailed by Grigori into having sex with him. She’s a virgin, Will, and he has pictures of her and I being intimate.” “Yeah, there’s a lot you fucking don’t know right now, and I’ll be happy to tell you later, but this is something of a big fucking deal!”

“Okay, what you have to do is break into her house, have her at your mercy and have her convince Grigori to give me the photos. There’s payment involved, I can assure you of that.” “All right, call me back in ten minutes.” Lena hung up.

Yulia looked at Lena, a small and feeble grin decorating her lips. Lena had done something so uncharacteristic and to see her now was amusing. It was too bad that it was overshadowed by the seriousness of the situation.

“Care to tell me what that was all about?” She smiled weakly.

“We are going to give Grigori a taste of his own medicine.” Lena chuckled.

“I kind of get the point, but who was Will?”

He’s a friend of mine. His mom works at the American embassy in Moscow. She’s the DCM there. He was able to use his mom’s computer to hack into the Russian’s militia’s database of felons and, as it turns out, Grigori has some dirty spots on his record. Will is going to get his friends go over to his wife’s house and…”

“Yeah, I get the rest.” Yulia smiled at Lena. As of this moment, she did not doubt Lena’s love. She was doing something illegal, and put herself in danger and all for Yulia’ sake. “Thank you.”

“Jesus, I’m so selfish.” Lena said out loud.

“What?”

“I want you all to myself and there is no way in hell that he’s going to take what’s mine.”

Yulia paid no mind to Lena’s concerns. What she did affirmed her devotion to Yulia and she would not be convinced otherwise.

The phone rang. Lena answered it nervously and put it on speaker. Yulia heard Will speak Russian with a distinct American accent. “What’s the timeframe?” He asked.

“We have three hours at most.” Lena answered.

“Okay. Now I want you to consider what it is that you’re asking. I am committing a serious crime here and I will probably be sent back to the US, along with my parents if I get caught. And don’t get me started on the fact that this can seriously fuck up international relations. This is war-worthy shit here. An American diplomats kid breaks into a Russian home and threatens violence. Not to mention Artur will face jail time for this.”

“I know what your asking, and I can’t tell you how appreciative I am of this.” Lena could not have been more forthright.

“Okay then.” Will sounded serious. “You better fucking love this Yulia girl.”

“I do. With all my heart.”

“And does she love you? Because that’s kind of important here.”

“I do,” Yulia offered.

Will seemed somewhat surprised that he heard Yulia’s voice. “I will call you back as soon as we have her. When I do, make sure that you are in Grigori’s room so we can make this as quick as we can. I don’t want to have to spend any more time in that woman’s house than I have to.”

“Thank you, Will.”

“You’re welcome.” He said before quickly hanging up.

Damn! Shit just got real!

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm
theone

Quote:
“Okay then.” Will sounded serious. “You better fucking love this Yulia girl.”

awwh so sweet!

i cant believe that, i knew he was gonna do something stupid!!!!!! Bash Bash

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 7:10 pm
swarm012

uhm...whoa...tons of ...in terseting things happening there...

gosh...can't wait to see what happens next!!

welcome back to the story! Wave
PostWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm
SelenaVolk

Happy New Year to you all! I promised that I would update soon and here it is! I would like to dedicate this little subplot to YaVernuz, for she made a rather astute observation that I remember reading which is that a great deal of the stories found her involve those "doom scenarios" with the creepy guys and the potential of disaster and death. So what I bring you here is the conclusion to one of this story's doom scenarios. Enjoy everyone! Grin

Yulia was in the process of straightening her school uniform tie. Getting dressed like this disgusted her. She tried not to think about what she was going to do, or what this was all for. What was about to transpire could eventually reach several conclusions and Yulia was hoping for the best, even though it might be asking too much event to be contemplating such good fortune. Before the night was over, she could be raped, Lena’s friend could find himself on a plane back to Washington with his friends arrested, and she will have given herself, although without consent, to a married man old enough to be her grandfather. It was strange that these things were not on her mind as much as the extent to which her relationship with Lena might be devastated by this. His advances had already tested Lena’s loyalties and she had pulled through be yanking one of the most dangerous and whimsical plans she ever achieved. Now, Yulia was worried that, if Will failed, she would have to repay Lena in the form of sex with her butler, so as not to reveal to her entire family, liberal enough but by conservative standards, that they were gay together.

It was running through her head so quickly. One possible outcome replaced by another within a matter of seconds and her mind had difficulty processing them all. She stared at herself in the mirror and saw something she hated.

“Will is going to pull through Yulia. You know that.” Lena reassured her, sitting on the close toilet seat behind her. Lena was heart set on not leaving Yulia’s side and was going to stand by her much as she could.

Despite Lena’s assurances, Yulia felt cold. So many things had gone wrong. She thought that being at Pulkova’s was unfortunate but comparing it to this was impossible.

“I’m so sorry Lena.” Yulia choked out, her eyes beginning to water.

“You’ve done nothing wrong. There’s nothing to be sorry about.” Lena responded, still confident in Will’s abilities.

“Yes there is.” She whispered, her face still focused intensely on her own revolting image. “I’m sorry I don’t love you enough.”

“What?” Lena asked, getting up. “What are you talking about?”

“I want to love you. I do. But I can’t. I’m not worthy of you. You’ve be so wonderful to me, and I can’t even bring myself to repay you.” Her words barely escaped her mouth. Her breath was unsteady and worrisome. “I want to do everything I can for you. I want to give everything you deserve and want, and I can’t.”

Lena just listened to Yulia, eager to hear more as she was not following her entirely.

“If your family sees those photos, you will be ruined. You’ll be ostracized and kicked out of your home. You’ll be a leper in their minds. I can’t let that happen because I love you too damn much. I want to see you smile.” More tears began to fall. She was crying, but she did not sound like it. “And I can’t! The only thing that I can do is let him rape me and I’m too selfish for that. You’ve proven you love for me. You called Will with this plan and I can’t do the same.” She obviously had more to say but she was incapable of uttering another sound but the choked sobs.

“Yulia.” Lena approached the sobbing girl. “I think that you’re not thinking this through.” She gestured to have Yulia come out of the bathroom. “I know you love me, and you don’t have to prove anything.”

“What?”

“No one wants to be raped. No one wants to have sex with that man. Don’t for one second let yourself think that you have to give in to him to prove yourself to me.” Lena was entirely sincere.

“But you’ve done so much for me, and now that I have the chance to do something for you, I can’t bring myself to go through with it.” Yulia sat down on the bed, still hiccupping awkwardly, unsure of how to deal with crying.

“Don’t think like that!” Lena’s voice grew firm and maybe even hostile. “You have done so much for me. More than you’ll ever know. I’ve never loved anyone before I met you, Yulia. You’ve shown me so much in this world that I didn’t think existed.”

“What about your family?” Yulia asked nervously.

“If they can’t accept that I’ve found everything I’ve ever wanted in you, than that’s too bad for them. If those photos actually came out, I would leave with you and we’d find a way to make it work.” It was very difficult for Lena to say what she did, and she was fully conscious of the implications of what was coming out of her mouth.

Yulia giggled slightly, an indication that Lena’s efforts on consolation was succeeding. “You’d run away with me.”

“You can bet on that.” Lena

“Well, at least I know that I’d do the same, given the way things are going with my family.”

“Do they know you’re gay?”

“I’m not gay. I love you and that’s it.” Yulia laughed again. “It wouldn’t matter if you were a man. I’d still love you. But I don’t care whether or not they know.”

“Listen, Yulia. Will is going to make this work. I know him and I know what he is capable of. He can do this.” Lena turned her head away. “But he might fail. We can’t ignore that possibility. And if he does, than I want you to get out. Do not have sex with him. I’d rather face the wrath of my family than let you go through with this.”

“I don’t deserve you.” Yulia said.

“We can work on that.” Lena laughed. “Remember, I love you and I know you love me.”

Yulia lunged at Lena, meeting her lips with a frenzied vigor. Yulia needed to do something to prove herself and if she could give Lena the best kiss of her life than she was going to try. Time didn’t exist anymore. Their love was steady and true and neither of them doubted it.

The servant quarters were not located within the mansion, but in a structure on the other side of the rear lawn near the premises wall. The building itself housed at least a dozen butlers and maids, all of whom had decided to leave for the Christmas holidays right after they finished tending to the evening’s party. Grigori was the only one left, an occurrence which he no doubt considered in his calculations. The building was luxurious enough, but not anywhere near on par with the Katina Mansion itself. It reminded Yulia strangely enough of her own apartment.

Lena had decided to accompany Yulia in this task for several reasons. The first was that Will was going to contact her to report on the progression of their plan, and the second, which was essentially the more important factor, was that she had to be there for Yulia should things go awry, to provide emotional support.

It was not too difficult for the two girls to make it across the rear lawn undetected. The party guests had, for the most returned home for the evening and Lena’s parents were fast asleep. Household security was focused on the walls of the manor and there was very little happening on the lawn. Guards starring at security cameras would pay little attention to them, as Lena was familiar and friendly enough not to arouse any suspicion. They approach the servant quarters quietly and without exchanging words. They had an objective in mind and their minds remained inextricably focused on getting Yulia out of this horrible situation. However, the fact that they were still entertaining a huge probability for error instilled in them a sense of fear and apprehensiveness that they had tremendous difficulty attempting to combat.

The door outside the servant quarters had a security camera positioned above it, but Yulia and Lena did not care. The possibility of a random guard suddenly summoning up the motivation to inspect was rather slim. Yulia looked at the floor, on which on a doormat with the words “Welcome” were written. She looked up to face Lena, whose eyes were closed as she tried to pace her breathing in an effort to control herself. “Ready?’ Lena asked, her eyes still closed and her face composed.

“No.” Yulia responded, turning to look at the polished wooden door in front of her. “But I guess that we don’t have a choice do we?”

“I’m here, Yulia.” Lena stated. “And I’ll never leave.”

“Let’s get this over with.” Yulia’s monotone response was an indication of her misery. She knocked on the door several times and waiting painfully for the response.

“The door is unlocked.” Came the unpleasantly familiar male voice from the inside of the building.

Yulia slowly pushed the door and followed behind it, entering the building with Lena following closely behind. Lena had been in the building before when her old nanny had invited her. It was, more or less, as she remembered it. She was greeted a long hallway with doors on both sides, not unlike a hotel. The hallway was given an unsettling quality by the hue of the white fluorescent lights lining the ceiling. One of the doors a few down from the entrance and to the right was open.

Yulia walked in first, followed by Lena. Before that night, Yulia had no idea that Lena was so well suited for wreaking havoc or equipped to make that lightening-quick transformation from sanity to lunacy that is indispensable in enacting the unbridled urge to destroy. It would have heretofore been impossible for Yulia to have envisioned Lena beating somebody up – let alone coming close to killing a supposedly trusted employee of her father. Yulia often found herself in unfortunate situations in which the uncontrolled burst of violence emerged as the only sure way to survive, but she exercised a level of restraint and consciousness totally absent in Lena that evening. Yulia former company before she attended Pulkova’s exhibited ethical obligations that were very differently defined than those of which Lena was indoctrinated, and the resulting mindlessness was the direct result of a sudden explosion that, unlike Yulia with her steady and somewhat routine bouts of aggression, Lena found herself unable to moderate.

So then, for every reason imaginable, it was a devastating night. The pace, and quick jerkiness of what transpired made it difficult for Yulia to decipher what had happened, let alone the awful implications that would be summoned forth should they find themselves unable to explain their way out of this.

The night began as both of the girls had intended. They were invited into Grigori’s room and offered drinks in what was an insulting mock form hospitality that only a mind such as his could concoct. He seemed pleasantly surprised that Lena had decided to make an appearance, and to the girls’ tremendously relieved that her presence did not arouse in him the slightest bit of suspicion or uneasiness. The girls also found themselves remarkably fortunate that Grigori wanted to take as much time as he could for his efforts to savior and enjoy the barbaric deflowering of a girl in her middle teenaged years, a decision which, unbeknownst to him, granted Will additional time to alter the situation to the favor of the girls.

The girls were initially forced to sit and listen to Grigori speak, in superficial and unsettling elegance, about his motivations for doing this, asking for, but not expecting to receive, a modicum of forgiveness from the girls. He mentioned what he had earlier in Lena’s room that the distance from his wife made it difficult for his sexual desires to go satiated through means that were honest. He recalled how he first dipped his toes into infidelity, laying the foundations for a dark and sinister mentality that gave him joy to see his lovers suffer. He was sure to make it know to the girls that he drew the line at rape. This was something in which he would never indulge, but it was not because of any moral qualms that he reserved about the despicable act, but because of the lack of satisfaction that he believed would be produced in him. It was an issue of conquest and commanding sexual power, and rape, to him seemed far too easy to enjoy sufficiently.

He was probably aware that the emotions that he was inspiring in the girls sitting opposite him were of the most dark and dangerous order, but he treated that as further cause for pleasure. He soon recognized that it was time to proceed with what he treated as some sort of ceremony. Yulia got up without being ordered to, fully aware of what was expected of her and awkwardly playing her part until the relief in the form of a cell-phone call came through. She walked slowly, as Grigori gesturing to his bedroom followed closely behind. Lena, who was desperately trying to maintain her breathing, stood up slowly as if under some great strain, and followed Grigori, making it known to him that she would always be at Yulia’s side. Lena tried to employ, to the best of her ability, some reason and wait for the phone to ring.

In ten minutes, the phone still remained silent as Yulia, tears in her eyes, was lying down on Grigori’s bed with his form positioned over her. Her clothing was half discarded and she remained somewhat decent in that breasts remained covered. Grigori had, in the course of his explanation of the events, mentioned that he had not intended to strip Yulia nude lest he sacrifice the fetish inherent in the outfit that he demanded she wear. His spit rolled down her neck and she struggled with the painful and immeasurable desire to savage the man on top of her and escape. She turned to Lena, and when their eyes met, she summoned the strength to endure this for a few more moments, even though she was fully aware that what Lena was witnessing was just as agonizing as it was for Yulia to experience it.

When the phone rang, and it did, Grigori stopped his slow and delicate caresses of Yulia’s slightly androgynous curves to turn his attention to this unexpected and unwelcome interruption. Yulia, before she even had verification of Will’s success, had rolled out from under Grigori and began to button up her blouse.

“Hello?” Lena asked, as if she was out of breath as the result of a long and laborious exertion. She still possessed enough composure not to mention Will’s name in front of Grigori. “Tell me something good.” She quickly switched to speaker-phone.

“We have her.” The American twang in his Russian compromised his anonymity for the moment. “And we have maybe ten minutes before we have to leave.”

“Is she conscious?” Lena asked. “What’s her condition?”

“We have her blindfolded and gagged and tied to a kitchen chair. She doesn’t know who we are and won’t be able to indentify us to the police.” Will was calm and resolute in his delivery. “What do you want to do now?”

Lena began to explain to Grigori that his wife was in peril, and seeing as how he was totally oblivious to the presence of an ethical code in Lena’s friend, he entertained, even if only for a moment, the possibility that his wife might die this evening if he does not cease. She outlined that, she he expect her safety to be ensured, he would immediately return the photographs to Yulia, and promise to quit as a member of the helping staff at this estate, never to bother or come in contact with any Katinas of Volkovas ever again.

His fury was not so much the result of what he would have to do as a result of being defeated, but the fact that he was defeated. He detested that he was beaten by two teen-aged girls who had managed to outsmart and outmaneuver him to the point that he would have to accept their triumph. He hated this situation and in a moment of passion, launched himself at Lena. The specific details of the struggle remained unclear to any of them, but Yulia’s most prominent recollection was that of Lena straddling Grigori, her hands clasped firmly around his throat, her expression cold and unforgiving as the man tried desperately to claw at Lena’s face. The life was slowly leaving his body and in an ironic and unforeseen twist, Yulia had managed to ease Lena to the point that her grip was loosened and Grigori was left gasping for air. He stumbled over to a bedside table and removed the incriminating photographs from a drawer. “Take em.” He hoarsely exhaled. “Leave me and my wife alone.” As soon as the evidence was in Yulia’s hands, she tore them up and walked into the bathroom to flush the remains down the toilet. An electronic voice sounded from the phone that had been dropped to the floor by Lena. “Lena, is everything okay?”

She picked up the phone to answer stating that everything was indeed okay and that it was safe to let the woman go and get themselves as far away as possible.

_______

The second half of this chapter takes a much more different narrative style. I was reading Philip Roth and I felt like I wanted to write like him. Sorry guys! Grin

PostThu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 pm
theone

this was good!!!

yulia and lena can be together now!!!

PostThu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 pm
belochka07

OH...MY...GOD...

You actually updated?! AHHHHH!! YAY!!! w00t

Heh. Pardon the enthusiasm but it's hard for me to not get too excited. I mean, it's been like six months since we've gotten a new chapter. And now there's TWO new chapters of one of my favorite stories ever and...and...yeah. *heavy breathing* LOL. I love this.

I love how the last time I was reading this, I thought there was gonna be some wild love making going on and it turns into this serious pedophile situation. It was all sexiness goin' down in the shower and then BAM! (Or rather, CLICK!) Creepy butler's snuck in with a Polaroid. You had me going there, woman.

Gah, it feels good to read some new stuff. I only hope you post more soon. Don't keep us waiting again! Wink
PostThu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 pm
swarm012

:yeahthat:

Wow.....bastard didn't get beaten up though! damn it...he deserves to be beaten to a bloody pulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But okay...the girls are okay...."phew"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....this is so good! I'm glad you updated, now update again soon?
PostFri Jan 02, 2009 3:38 am
yuliasChocolateVisions

Have i told you, you lately that your my hero?

I liked the last chapter. I think it maybe suits you? The writing style that is. I just enjoyed that there was updates. Happy New Year to you too!
PostSat Feb 28, 2009 4:20 pm
paintedfrog

ooo i forgot to get back to reading this story, but now i remembered. lena saved the day Smile and nothing to bad happen althought was did happen wasnt good. i hope they will be more careful from now on.

great update

You dont know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure if for people who dont love enough.

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 2:23 am
SelenaVolk

HAHAH!! Bet you guys forgot about me, eh?

Okay. So, I think that I have some explaining to do. I know that it has been far too long since I last updated. I think it was around Christmas. For those few wonderful readers I have, I am profoundly sorry. But here is a new update for your reading pleasure! I have not, nor do I intend to abandon this story any time soon. If I find myself too occupied with other duties, I will give this up for adoption, because I love it too much to let if go unfinished.
The reason that I have not updated in so long is as follows. As I may have mentioned before, I now attend a boarding school in Switzerland. This administration of this school, such as it is, has given me a lot of inspiration for the administration at Pulkova’s. I even have a Russian headmaster! Anyway, look up, “to Kuskovskify” on Urbandictionary.com and you’ll see what I mean. Also check out “Feydeys” and “Leysin American School.” The students here are absolutely wonderful, though. With the exception of the aforementioned administration difficulties and the fact that I have started smoking, I think that this is a great place. The point is, the workload and the activities here that occupy all of my time, most of which are school-sponsored, have eaten up working time for this story. Several good friends of mine were recently expelled for testing positive for weed on a faulty drug test, leaving me in a state of depression for the last few weeks. I realized that it would be best to funnel my frustration towards writing this story. Being here has given me many new ideas for where this story is headed.
So, this hopefully can satisfy the love-nuts. There is sex, very brief and to be expanded upon later with much greater detail, but sex nonetheless. I hope this makes you all feel happy. Nothing puts me in a good mood like some hardcore fucking!
Enjoy!

The girls lay on Lena’s bed, wordlessly and in a total state of shock. Neither of them were sure exactly what they were doing. Perhaps they were waiting for Will to call later to tell them that everything was fine and that he and his friends were not arrested. The shock of the situation made its aftermath seem all the more welcome but uncertain. Both of them exhibited one encouraging sentiment that they realized might come in handy later on. They had overcome a very difficult obstacle within a matter or hours with such meticulous efficiency that they thought, if applied correctly, could be used against the school. Ah, the school. The thought of combating that institution had left their minds entirely when Grigori entered the picture, but now that he was once again out of it, their attentions were refocused. Not yet, exactly. But they would be tomorrow. Tonight they had other intentions.

“Lena…” Yulia murmured.

“Hm?” Lena snuggled closer to the raven-haired beauty, applying gentle kisses to her neck.

“Thank you.” Yulia eyes were beginning to tear. “Thank you so much.”

“You don’t need to thank me.” Lena whispered. “It’s what I do, because I love you.”

Yulia smiled, tears still slowly dripping from her eyes. “I love you to.”

There wasn’t a need to say anything more. Yulia shuffled herself underneath the covers and turned herself around to face Lena. They spent a brief moment looking at each other, looking and true love made manifest. They kissed, slowly and carefully. Lena’s hand moved around Yulia’s back massaging her gently as the kiss deepened. Yulia deepened the kiss in response as her tongue met Lena’s in a frenzied and uncontrolled passion. Lena warmly accepted the gesture and soon their entire bodies were moving frantically against one another. Yulia assumed the position on top, straddling Lena’s upper thigh. Her hand moved slowly south as they continued kissing.

“You better have locked the door.” Yulia laughed nervously.

Lena giggled. “Of course.”

Yulia continued as her hand moved around Lena’s stomach. Yulia began grinding herself on Lena’s leg to giver herself to stimulation, though the feeling was somewhat awkward. It reminded her of one ill-advised venture when she and another guy had virtually dry-humped at a dance back home. With Lena though, the awkwardness diminished with Lena’s moans in pleasure. Yulia, still in the process of grinding and kissing, moved her hand slowly to Lena’s entrance. She felt her fingers across the red-head’s clit. Lena let out a loud squeal of delight and launched herself upwards to face Yulia. The kissing ceased as they looked directly at each other. For a split second, Yulia saw God. She needed to show her faith. She directed one of her fingers inside Lena, causing her green eyes to widen and her mouth to open slightly, a slow groan escaping from her lips. Another finger found its way in. Lena’s breathing became uncontrolled and fierce. She arched her back up wanting more.

Yulia was terrified at first that she was doing something wrong, that she didn’t really understand how to please Lena. Such fears were assuaged when she heard Lena moaning feebly, reaching a total high in sexual energy. Yulia’s mouth edged closer and closer to Lena’s entrance.

Lena gripped the sheets of the bed, not knowing exactly what to expect, but she was greeted by the most foreign and welcome feeling. The two moaned in unison. Lena had never experienced such stimulation or joy before and loved every bit of Yulia for giving it to her. The raven-haired vixen occupied herself with Lena’s entrance, not giving herself a moment’s pause. Lena’s eyes were closed and her head titled backward in ecstasy. Yulia increased the tempo, her tongue moving in quick but controlled and passionate strokes. Lena’s moans grew louder and louder. Yulia did not know how she knew what she was doing, but did not think this was the best time to question it. Yulia felt Lena’s body tremble and Lena let out a loud scream before collapsing. Yulia had done her job.

Never in either of their lives did they ever think that their first sexual experience would be with another girl. Needless to say that no one, except very close friends could know about their relationship, let alone their sex lives. The school had a vague suspicion that they were lesbians, but most of the administration did not take it seriously, for they were under the impression that the girls were in the middle of a misguided and confused phase. They had seen this sort of thing before. If they realized the full extent of the relationship, they would either flat out expel them, or better yet, separate them and force them into intensive therapy sessions to rid themselves of impure thoughts. Either option was dismal.
The school did not bother them for now. They were lying in a bed fit for royalty. Lena had just given her virginity to the one she loved the most. Nothing bad existed at that moment.

“My turn.” Yulia whispered.

“Hmm?” Lena was still lost.

“This ain’t free, woman!” Yulia laughed.

“Aww. I’m tired.” Lena pouted.

“You should be.” Yulia joked even more. “You were shaking like a frightened little schoolgirl.”

“I am one.”

“Ha…”

“I’m actually tired.”

“What’s on your mind?” Yulia knew that something was off.

“I want to repay the favor. It’s just I don’t think I can right now.” Lena’s conscious self drifted back into being. “I really want to… I really do.”
Yulia was a bit confused. “Well, okay. I don’t want to rush you or anything.”

“Are you sure?”

“It’s fine, Lena. In your own time. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable.”

“Thank you.”

The truth here was that Lena was both tired, yet more importantly, insecure. She had no idea how to please anyone sexually, let alone a woman. On top of that, she was told, for most of her life, that what Yulia had done to her was wrong. It sure as hell felt right, and Yulia was just a beginner herself. In addition to being lost in the moment, Lena was periodically yanked back into reality by the extent to which she was uncertain.

“It’s no problem.”

“Really, thank you.”

They did not sleep that night, but they could not have possibly been awake.
The girls were expected to eat brunch with the family the next morning at around ten. Yulia decided that she needed to show her individuality for Lena’s family. Lena decided that it would be amusing at best, or unwelcome by her parents at worst. In either case, it started a conversation in which Yulia could easily win them over. Yulia decided to wear a long, graying and blackish skirt that extended down to her shins, like a nouvelle vague outfit. She wore a brightly colored tee-shirt and over it, a vest that should bought at a second hand store back home. To complete it all, she wore an orange beanie. It was the most discombobulated and bizarre of outfits that she had ever worn, and Lena thought it was charming. Yulia thought it was badass.
When they ventured into the verandah, the girls were greeted by the sight of Lena’s father, his eyes peering over a pair of glasses at a literary journal. Her mother was not in sight. Her father clearly noticed Yulia and her wardrobe, but he was a man well-versed in hiding surprise for the sake of appearances. He gently placed the book down and stood up, taking off his glasses in one swift motion. “Good morning, girls. I trust that you both slept well.”

“Yes, sir.” Lena said. Yulia was briefly confused that Lena would refer to her dad as “sir.” He must be a strict disciplinarian.

“Wonderful view this morning.” The elderly man remarked, gazing through the glass encasing of the verandah across a snow-swept plane.

“Do you normally eat dinner out here during the winter season?” Yulia asked. “It’s remarkable how you’re able to heat this verandah up.”

“It’s was my wife’s idea to construct a heated glass room.” He gave a quick chuckle. “Vanity abounds.” A good natured joke about his wife, who happens to also have food poisoning. Yulia knew at this point that the man might be easy to win over. “Speaking of vanity. It seems that it is a quality that you try to steer clear of.” He remarked on her clothing.
Yulia stood humbly. “This was just a collection of clothes I either made or bought from thrift shops.”

“Well, someone looks like she’s trying a tad too hard.” His jokes continued, but Yulia felt a very faint insult there. He might not be so easy after all.

“Anyway,” Lena interjected, seeing the hostility rise at that minute level in Yulia’s head, “Why don’t we get something to eat?”

“Yes , of course. Please, have a seat.” Mr. Katin was so elegant in his speech, regardless of what he was saying, and his posture was perfect. He exuded the well-learned man aura without seeming to try. Yulia liked him.
They sat at a round table and were almost immediately served some tea and fruits by the staff. Mr. Katin took a sip before deciding to engage in conversation.

“I apologize for not getting a chance to speak with you last night, aside from those formal introductions.” He took a bite from the fruit salad in front of him. “You’ll have to forgive me last night, I had one too many martinis and was not in full possession of my faculties.

“It’s not problem at all. You seemed reasonable coherent.” Yulia attempted to provoke some humor.

“Lena has told me much about you. She says that you’re interesting.”

“Interesting is a broad word.” Yulia offered.

“A woman of the world, with interesting cultural tastes, or so she says.” Mr. Katin pressed.

Yulia chuckled. “She’s flatters me too much.”

“So, Yulia.” Mr. Katin began. “Please, tell me about the school. How are you finding it?”

Yulia, much to her own displeasure, found herself in the process of
word-vomiting. “I find the administration of the school to be a bit awash in the power they exert over us, and the institutions they advocate seem discriminatory.” She stated frankly.

“Hm. While I am interested in these concerns, and they will be addressed, I was more curious about the academic spectrum of the school.” He said, almost leisurely. “Are you learning anything of value and how are the teachers performing the classroom.”

“I can say,” Yulia began carefully, “that most academic departments are quite good, if not exemplary. But there are those, specifically the creativity oriented fields, such as Literature, Visual and Performing Arts, and Music that I have some problems with.” Yulia realized that Lena’s father did not know a great deal about the school and he was searching for something good about it initially. Lena, at least before she met Yulia, was probably not the type of person to provide detailed information about the place. Yulia gathered that Mr. Katin just wanted an opinion. “Don’t get me wrong. Educationally, I am learning much than I thought I would.” She chuckled to herself, knowing that what she was learning was the intricate art of how to bring a despotic authority to its knees.

“Interesting. What about social life?”

Lena, having been quiet for long enough, felt the need to offer her voice. “Much better than last year. Yulia has helped introduce me to new people, which is somewhat ironic. There are some people that we try to sty away from, but otherwise, we’re very happy.”

“Well, that’s splendid news.” The elderly man was entirely sincere. “I must thank you Yulia, for being such a good friend to Lena. She seems very attached to you, and you are the first person that she’s brought back home.”
Lena blushed furiously. “Lena is actually quite popular at Pulkova’s.” Yulia offered.

“With your help.” Lena laughed slightly.

“Now Yulia.” the old man took a more serious turn. “Tell me what about this school you have reservations with. I have yet to hear or read a negative critique of the place.”

“Well, that’s not surprising. The school, for all its faults, does do a spectacular, if frantic, job at preserving their image.”

Mr Katin raised an eyebrow. “Go on.”

Yulia took a deep breath. “Firstly, the administration has given off a sexist impression towards me. Don’t misunderstand me. I’m not one of those bra-burning feminists, but teachers attempt, to a very obvious extent, to drill into our heads the notion that girls have a preordained purpose in life as the home-taking plaything for the rich men we are being groomed to marry. I remember a girl lectured because she slightly overweigh and doing the wrong exercises in the gym. Another girl received punishment for not apply makeup. Creativity is snuffed in class because it is not the place of a woman to offer, but only to accept and remain docile. Girl’s at school are encouraged to dress and dance provocatively, but to appear unreachable. It all seems like some twisted misogynistic nightmare. Oh, and on top of that, they spew political ideology down our throats, condemning things thought of as indecent, which I think is the most priceless piece of irony that I’ve ever encountered.”

Mr. Katin was not expecting so long a list of complaints. While he had never heard such an opinion concerning the school before, he found it difficult to believe what he had just heard.

Yulia realized her mistake. She had been far too presumptuous and probably projected image of herself to her love’s father that she had sworn to keep secret, for Lena’s sake. She just voyaged into dangerous waters, and there was no turning back. Now, what would Lena’s father think of her? Would he tell Lena to stay away from that dangerous Yulia girl and her misguided notions of revolution? Why had she been so fucking stupid?

Mr. Katin, taken aback somewhat, remained composed, the only trace of emotion was the slight raise of his eyebrows and a brief smirk when Yulia had said “twisted misogynistic nightmare.” He responded. “Are you sure that you’re not exaggerating this to some degree?”

Yulia sighed in relief. His tone did not suggest that he was offended, but that he was merely surprised. Lena, meanwhile, exhibited a peculiar shade of crimson on her face matched only by her virant hair. “NO!” She erupted. “I mean, em… it’s true.”

“What is?”

“All of it.” The girls said in perfect unison.

Mr Katin mused for a very long time. “Yulia, you seem like an intelligent girl, so I’m sure that you understand why I am reticent to believe the words of two teenagers, family or not, who are in the middle of that intellectual phase. Believe me, when I was your age, I thought that I knew everything about everything, that I was well-versed in the affairs of the word and the mind. Only later did I realize how wrong I was, and did I set out to remedy it.”

Lena spoke up. “I know about this intellectual phase, and I won’t deny that Yulia and I are being self-righteous in the middle of it. But Dad, I can assure you that we aren’t looking for problems in the world to fix. We aren’t that pretentious. I don’t presume to know everything, but I do know right from wrong-”

“Well.” Mr Katin interrupted. “Could you tell me that difference between right and wrong? You’d make me a philosophical genius.”

“You know what I mean. If you were there too, and the school carried on as it normally did, you could see for yourself.”

“Could you tell me, then, why the school is considered so prestigious, why these complaints have not been raised by other parents?

Yulia felt the need to answer. “For two reasons. The first is that the parents are unwilling to trust the words of their children, or find them to be exaggerating.”

“Like myself.”

Yulia shrugged this off. It wasn’t supposed to be an insult directed at him.
“And the second reason, which is the most likely, is that the parents sent their daughters to that school with the precise intent to have them indoctrinated in such a fashion."

A long pause. It gave time Yulia to think. “I admire you, Yulia. You have beliefs, and a spiritual core, but I think that this core needs to be developed, and that you need to be guided in the right direction.”

Lena became frustrated. “And the school is determined to crush that core, not develop our guide it! They want to produce a soulless shell of a person for her future husband!”

Mr Katin sighed. “I could always withdraw you, Lena.”

“NO!” Both girls shouted.

“And why not? From your descriptions, I see that you both want nothing more than a way out.”

Both girls fell silent.

“Oh.” Something clicked in Mr. Katin’s head. “I get it. You girls are planning something.

Both girls remained silent, but were sweating bullets.

“Very well. Whatever it is you have planned, I don’t condone it, but this is a lesson that you’re both going to have to learn for yourselves. If you have something planned, I won’t interfere, but be sure that you are prepared to accept the soncsequences. It takes one life-changing event to get to that stage of maturity that you think you have achieved right now.

Silence… It was almost painful.

“Don’t ask me for money in this grand scheme. Don’t blow shit up, don’t kill anybody. Just don’t break the law. I know nothing. This conversation never drifted in this direction.

“Thank you sir. Yulia stated. He was right and incredibly perceptive. They were getting on a moral high-horse. They were a bit misguided. But Yulia made a promise to herself to herself, to Lena, and to all the girls suffering at that place. She would change things. This would be that event that would change their lives and Mr. Katin approached the subject excellently. He was smart, caring, and mature, and he had a place of remarkable respect in Yulia’s eyes.

PostSun May 10, 2009 12:52 pm
paintedfrog

interesting a parent allowing for his kids to make there own mistakes, its so unheard of in my house. i also find it interesting that someone young would write about how young people think they are on top of the world, when really they lack the experiance to really know whats going on and the way yulia's dialoge is written it sounbds very intelligent yet there are places where her ture age show thru, its more realistic that way.hmm i hope lena wont be so shy for too long, she should just be trusting in herself.

great update

PostMon May 11, 2009 2:50 am
theone

lena's father is cool! i wonder how hell react after finding out about yulia and lena

Thumb

PostThu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm
Volkster

Lena's father is pretty cool!! At least he is fair!!

Keep it up! Thumb

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostTue May 19, 2009 11:43 am
Emmz

Caught up Grin ! Love this! Please update soon

My fanfic: Broken but Undamaged:
http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20962
PostSat May 30, 2009 1:32 pm
SelenaVolk

Okay guys. Apologies are in order. It's been way to fucking long. I made this update really long and it's part of a three part story arch. I hope that it's somewhat satisfying.

Thank you guys for all the support and for waiting. I really appreciate it. Seriously. Grin I really do. You have no idea.

Paintedfrog: Thanks a lot for the review! And yeah, that's sort of unheard of in my house too. I guess that it's just really wishful thinking. But I still have a lot of respect for how older people can grasp concepts that kids like me can't. I guess that makes it so that my story is really about what it means to mature. Thanks for sticking with me this long!

theone: We'll see how he reacts... if he ever finds out. but something happens here that revolves around that. haha. thanks for the review.

Volkster: Yeah, he's fair. And that's cool. God, I wish my parents were like that. Thanks so much for the review. Seeing as how you're something of a legend around here, it means a lot to me that you're reading my story!

Emmz: Thanks a bunch! There's a lot more to catch up on here.

The next days at the Katin estate were relatively uneventful. The snow had layered the grounds of the lawns a in a beautiful holiday glaze. The two girls spent a great deal of time with each other, either plotting the end of their school and manically chuckling to themselves, or frenzied make-out sessions. Lena had yet to fulfill her end of the bargain. Lena attempted to console Yulia with the notion that she was saving this for a special occasion, like Christmas, which would arrive in a week. This was only partially true, as the most prevalent reason was that Lena was nervous.

Yulia had fallen in love with Lena’s library, or rather the family library. Lena’s father would often walk by the magnificent two-story, oval-shaped library on his way to his study and Yulia became a frequent fixture one of the tall chairs in front of a typically lifeless fireplace. He would chuckle to himself, unsure of whether or not that was just an image that Yulia was purporting.
For the time being, Yulia sat on the floor of Lena’s room, opposite the redhead. This time reserved for plotting. “Popular support is the key to success here.” Yulia explained. “If there are any kids at the school that either believe in it, or are indifferent to it, we have to convert them or we’ll fail.”

“I agree.” Lena stood up and walked towards her dresser. She removed a sweater and began putting it on. “We have, fortunately,” she began, her voice partially muffled, “a campaign of awareness. We have almost ten people in our close circle, working directly with us. And lots of students are voicing questions. That little stunt at the dance did a lot to make us more popular.”

“Yeah.” Yulia agreed. “The problem is, I don’t want people knowing too much about us. Right now, the school still has a lot of authoritative power to throw around and they could end us if they wanted. I want people to be discontent, but not necessarily in league with us. That can compromise our secrecy. And what’s worse, we’re both on the school’s radar. If people aren’t discreet about their opinions, we take the heat. If there is any anti-school graffiti, if there are any fliers, if students start talking back in class, we take the blame.”

Yulia was getting desperate. Why the hell did she have to show off earlier with her rebellious little escapades? They just made it much more difficult for her to operate.

“We could get a teacher on our side.” Lena offered. “Someone mid-level who’s smart enough to play both sides.”

Yulia looked up, her face slightly illuminated before being quickly extinguished. She chuckled. “If we had money, we could bribe a few teachers. But your dad said that money is something we can’t ask for.” She paused and looked at Lena, whose face wore a sly grin. “You know someone?”

“The biology teacher.” Lena grinned. “He could work.”

“Are you sure?”

“It might be difficult. I don’t know if he would work for us, but I know for a fact that, if we were to tell him anything, he would keep his mouth shut to the rest of the faculty.”

“I suppose he might help out.” Yulia mused. “I just don’t want anybody whose not directly involved in what we are doing to know anything about it.”
“Yeah, that’s true. I can talk to him and try to find out where he stands. I won’t tell him anything about what we’re doing until I know he is committed to helping out.”

“Good plan.”

“But we still need to advertise ourselves discreetly.” Lena began. “And that is going to be a problem. If word gets around among students that there is a little cell operating here, the school can easily expel us.”

“I know. The only thing that we have going for us right now is that the school doesn’t like to expel students if they want to maintain a good record.”

“We have to use that. Is there anything about your situation here that would prevent them from expelling you if it came to that?” Lena asked.

“Well, my parents sent me to this place hoping that it would act as a reformatory. If they are dissatisfied with the results, they could voice some complaints.” Yulia offered. “But then again, they’re not rich people, hardly the people that this school typically associates with. If they said anything, the complaints would only fall on the ears of their bourgeois friends, not the rich market this school goes after.”

“That might be a problem. But if we know anything about your middle class, it’s that they are a bored group of people, eager to sensationalize everything they see.”

This interested Yulia. “I see.”

“That article your wrote for your paper back home was published.”

“I know.” The pieces were beginning to fall into place. “The fact that the school knew I was its author shows that they are committed to keeping me here.”

“Yeah, that too. But I was thinking about how a middle class in Russia would react. They aren’t exactly the most apathetic bunch of people. If they see a social injustice, they act.”

“So you’re suggesting we take this war to two separate fronts?”

“Exactly. On one hand, we’re fighting the school as students, and on the other, we’re fighting it using external resources to raise awareness and common dislike.”

Lena was a smart one. Yulia always knew as much. But she had never seen Lena seem so self-assured, not to speak in such a manner as to suggest such confidence. She usually kept things stored away and Yulia found it charming that she had to dig deep to find Lena’s potential. Lena’s sudden boost in confidence was extremely attractive to Yulia and added a whole new dimension to their relationship.

“I like this.” Yulia stated, an evil smile forming upon her face.

“You need to start writing more stuff!” Lena laughed. “We can interview students. If the discontent we’ve produced has achieved anything, it’s stories about this school that the students don’t enjoy.”

“This is true.” Yulia thought for a moment. “But it has to be very sensational, otherwise my middle class cabal won’t care. That incident at the dance was enough to grab their attention, now we need something to compound it.”

“Of course. In the meantime, I’ll talk to our future compatriot teacher about all of this.”

“I have one more idea.” Yulia piped up. It was obvious that Lena began taking on a much more authoritative role in this entire struggle and Yulia found this amusing. “We can subtly change people’s minds, so that the school might not recognize what we’re doing. Any piece of art with certain themes that runs counter to Pulkova doctrine can help us out. I have a few books in mind, a few movies. If we show them to the students under the guise of an extracurricular activity, we could get them to start thinking for themselves.”

Both of the girls stood up, as if on cue. It wasn’t because Yulia’s idea was all that extraordinary. They were just both really stiff, like coming home from a long day’s work at the office.

“We shouldn’t be all that exhausted.” Yulia laughed.

“I know… But I feel like I could sleep for a week.”

It made for a rather awkward scene. Both girls were standing in the middle of a lavish room, with no real goal in mind. It stands to reason that within five seconds, they were both in the bend, Yulia on top of Lena, making out like mad. The kiss wasn’t graceful, but frenzied and childish. Nonetheless, it got the message across of their mutual love for one another. There was no ticklish stroking, no sensuous movements, just one mouth positioned clumsily on another with the occasional break for air. If both girls had been paying attention they would have realized that they were dangerously close to the edge of the bed. Before they knew it, Yulia was on the bottom, on the floor, moaning about a bump on her head.

Lena sat up, still straddling Yulia. “How in the fuck did that happen?”
Yulia started laughing, a small chuckle at first, her hand clasped over her forehead. She was obviously in pain, but just laughing it off. Lena soon joined in. The laughing became more defined a hearty.

“Seriously.” Lena said, in between laughing fits. “How in the fuck did that happen? This bed is the size of a small apartment and we just happened to be on the edge? How the hell can you fall off that thing?

“Damn.” Yulia was still laughing. “My forehead’s swelling like a bitch.”

“Aw… Lemme make it better.” Lena moved in a laced a soft and gentle kiss on Yulia’s forhead. “How do you feel?” Her face hovered closely above Yulia, and for one of the first times that Yulia could recall, she was at a loss for words. She simple stared back up and the porcelain face of Lena framed brilliantly by her red hair.

“Better.”

The perfect silence that briefly enveloped the room was broken by a voice from the hallway. “The car is waiting.”

“What?” Yulia looked up, slightly perplexed.

“Christmas shopping.” Lena squealed in excitement as she hopped off Lena.

“Oh yeah.” Yulia had remembered Lena speaking to her father about an outing to a local market place. She found it charming, and all together much more pleasant to know that Lena and her family were not of the vain rich clique. They did not shop at expensive designer stores. They were much more homely than that, a bit more traditional, but in a good way.

The shopping excursion was wonderful, if somewhat clichéd. The market stalls that lined the streets, with friendly haggling vendors bundled up against the cold seemed like something out of an idyllic fairy tale. Still, it was charming. Yulia knew that it was polite form to pay back Lena’s parents for letting her spend the holidays with them. At Lena’s suggestion, Yulia bought an old cloth-bound collection of Kafka’s early works. She was surprised to find them so cheap. For Lena’s mother, Yulia bought a long cigarette holder. Lena’s mother was a smoker, but a light one, fascinated more with the smoking culture than with the act of smoking itself. Yulia thought that and Audrey Hepburn cigarette holder was a vital piece of any smoker’s collection. Lena confirmed that it was a good gift, putting Yulia a bit more at ease.

Lena and Yulia had, of course, purchased gifts for each other and both were adamant to find out what they were to be given on Christmas day, and both were adamant not to reveal what they had purchased for each other. Lena did a little spying on Yulia when they were shopping alone, hoping to get a glimpse of what Yulia might have gotten her. Truth be told, however, they also wanted to be surprised come that wonderful morning.

Yulia found it surprising that a market-place located in so wealthy a district did not charge higher prices for their goods. The rich locals had more than enough money to shell out for charming little Christmas items. It was made apparent to her later, after a conversation with a woman selling antique china, that the vendors were among the area’s wealthy residents and that they volunteered to sell their old possessions every Christmas.

It was a productive day for both girls. The girls managed the walk back to the estate without difficulty, and the snow was just beginning to fall in earnest as they walked back up to Lena’s room. As soon as the door was closed, the girls were next to each other, kissing gently this time. The began the slow process of removing each other clothes, and since the two were bundled up for a Russian winter, it took a long time. They weren’t really focused on getting each other naked. They weren’t really focused at all. It was an incredible high for both of them, their mouths gently covering each other, their tongues meeting slowly. Occasionally one would break the kiss for some air, before resuming it just as slowly as before. After about ten minutes, the girls had gone as far as to remove their overcoats and jackets, but nothing else. They didn’t feel like taking anything any further just yet. The kissing ended and they were comfortably nestled in each other’s arms in the bed, smiling, their eyes half open.

“Ahem.” Came a feminine voice at Lena’s doorway.

The sound awoke them immediately and within seconds, they were frantically up and about. Their fears were set aside when they realized that this voice belonged to a household maid. Lena breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that it was not her mother who caught them in that compromising position.

“Your father would like a word with you.” The maid said. Her tone was professional, and distantly cold. “He is waiting in the patio for you and Miss Volkova.”

Lena rubbed her eyes a bit to get a clearer focus. They had hardly slept for an hour and the sun seemed to have fully descended over the horizon. “Yeah. Thank you. We’ll be right down.”
Lena lent no second thought to what her dad might say to her. It was not uncommon that he would ask to talk with her, but the subject of such conversations was rarely critical. She didn’t know what to expect, but thought, much to her eventual disappointment, that nothing serious would be discussed. In a mere two minutes would she realize how wrong she was.

The two girls seemed relaxed and in good spirits as they entered the indoor patio. Several candles and several dim lamps that lined the wall to the house illuminated the room, providing much more light than one would expect.

“Dad?” Lena voiced as they entered the room. “You wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes, Lena.” Replied her father. He had a glass of red wine in front of him and appeared as though waiting for dinner to be served. He did not seem angered or shocked. He was not in any sort of mood, good or bad. He seemed cold and vacant, yet so full of emotion.

“What’s up?” Lena asked as the girls both took seats opposite the older man.

“I think that it’d be best if we do away with the formalities.” He broke the ice. “I received a letter from Mr. Zaitsev, your headmaster. I have not read it all, but I believe that it concerns you a great deal Miss Volkova.

‘Fuck.’ This is going to end badly.

“And I have decided to read it out loud to you both.”

‘Fuck fuck fuck!’ The only word running through Lena’s head, echoing in Yulia’s.

“Dr. Katin,” Her father began.

“I am writing this letter to serve a dual purpose. The first is to properly convey to you the progress of your daughter, Elena, since her admittance to our prestigious academy and the second is to address some concerns that I have over her recent choices, academic, personal, and ideological. As I am sure you are well aware, our school has an outstanding reputation for helping young girls mature into fine young women of good society and stock, and up to this point, Lena has been an exemplary model to which we hope that all of out other students hope to aspire.

Elena has consistently received outstanding grades in all of her classes. We noted her particular affinity for Victorian literature and we hope that she continues to pursue this discipline in her leisure time. She clearly has intellectual gifts and it would a crime not to indulge them.

However, as I’m sure you are aware, the mid-teenage years of a young woman is a very turbulent time and sometimes, another hand is required in guiding a young woman in the right direction. It is not at all uncommon for one of our students to wander astray in some areas. In fact, it is quite common and we try our best to account for it.”

It was at this point in the letter that Yulia started to sweat bullets. She knew that her name would arrive soon and that nothing but bad things could be found about her in the letter. This would irrevocable change Lena’s father’s perception of her and would affect his hospitality and support of their friendship.

Mr Katin continued. “So I must ask you not to find yourself alarmed at what I am about to tell you, for it is not unmanageable.

“The arrival of a new student this year has caused a great disturbance in our community. One Miss Yulia Volkova, has been sent her by her parents in Voronezh so that flaws in her character can be addressed and corrected. I imagine that you are wondering what this has to do with your daughter. The truth is that Elena and Miss Volkova have been seen together quite a bit on campus and are quite close. I worry because of who Miss Volkova is and what she is capable of. Miss Volkova arrived at this school because of her rebellious nature, an attitude that we are trying, with very limited success, to rectify. She questions teachers at every turn, acts as if she has the right to voice disapproval towards our policies, and has, in one instance, struck a teacher, an incident that required medical attention.”

Lena’s father stopped reading there, at least for the moment. The entire time, his voice contained no trace of judgment or even anger. It was an empty voice and seeing as how Lena’s father did not exhibit any sort of angered emotional outburst at that last line about punching a teacher, Yulia managed to derive some small comfort.

“Is that true?”

There was a pause. “Dad.” Lena began.

The man held up his hand to silence his daughter. “I asked Yulia a question.”

Yulia sat, as composed as she was capable of at this awkward point. “I will answer that truthfully, but I want to have a chance to explain myself and the context after I do.”

“Yulia, there are very few situations in which it is permitted to actually hit a man. They very seldom arise and you must understand that it was the wrong thing to do. But please explain. I will listen.”

“Thank you, sir.” Yulia swallowed and began. “The incident took place at a school-sponsored dance that brought together that boys school a few kilometers away. A girl was in hysterics at the time when she noticed the sexist overtones of the whole affair.”

“What were those?”

“She found it uncomfortable and hypocritical that the school would encourage some deeply misogynistic norms. Inappropriate dancing and everything short of blatant sex were not punished but actually advocated. She was yelling at everyone around her and making a scene.”

“She sounds like she was not quite herself.”

“Perhaps.” Yulia thought it best to leave her relationship others involved in her plan a secret. “But the point is, her actions drew the attention of this teacher. He grabbed her by the hair and attempted to drag her out of the dance hall. At this point, Lena attempted to stop him and he back-handed her across the face. Then…”

“WHAT!” He slammed his fist down onto the table. “He hurt my daughter?!”

Caught off-guard by this outburst, the girls were silent.

“Lena! Did he hit you?” His voice was frantic.

“Yes… but…”

Mr. Katin threw the letter violently to the floor and stood up. Her marched back into the house without a word, leaving the two girls in a bit of a daze. They both knew that a phone call would be made to that school and an explanation would be demanded.

“Quickly take the letter!” Yulia ordered.

Lena did so. “What’s up?”

“It probably says something about us.”

Lena looked at Yulia quizzically. “Of course it does.”

“No!” Yulia switched to an urgent whisper. “Like us being together. Dating. If he finds out, than everything that happened while we’ve been here isn’t worth anything. Will would have broken the law for nothing and Grigori… Jesus. You know the shit we’ve gone through to make sure that people don’t know better than I do!”

“You’re right. Maybe is doesn’t say anything about that, though.” Lena hoped. “Let’s read it to the end.

“Lena has been spending a great deal of time with this textbook trouble-maker and we are worried that Miss Volkova is leading her down a dangerous path. It might be very difficult for you to accept this, but it appears that the two girls are engaged in an unnatural homosexual relationship. We hope that this is the result of hormonal confusion, as many girls exhibit and eventually mature out of this phase, but it is cause for concern nonetheless. We hope that you strive, as we do, to instill in her a strong sense of morals and that it is made clear to her that her relationship with Miss Volkova is both prohibited and deviant. With some counseling, I’m sure that this problem can be overcome. Miss Volkova’s parents are being notified of the situation and we will deal with her. In the meantime, we hope that you make it known to your daughter what is and is not acceptable.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing back from you.
Best wishes,
V. Zaitsev PhD”

“Oh he’ll be hearing back from them alright.” Lena chuckled.

“What the fuck are we gonna do now?” Yulia got frantic. If your dad gets around to reading that, then”

“Hold up. He might have already. And if he has already, then it appears that he has other concerns that are more important to him.”

“But he said that he didn’t read all of it.” Yulia thought. “There’s a page break before that paragraph begins. Maybe we can burn it or something and disguise what he read as the whole letter.”

“If we do that, the letter won’t have Zaitsev’s signature.” Lena seemed too calm.

“Fuck!” Yulia started pacing around, the two pages of the letter gripped tightly in her hand. A few seconds later, she heard an angry slam and some approaching footsteps. Lena’s father soon appeared in the veranda, locked eyes with Yulia, and marched over to her. He grabbed the lighter from her hand as viciously as he could. He then walked to the heating stove that helped keep the veranda warm and chucked the letter inside. His face was one of absolute fury. He made his way back to the table where he sat before and chugged the remains of the win in his glass.

“What do you have planned?” He asked.

[/b]

PostWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm
BeatsOfDrums

oh oh oh!!

I remember this story!!

Its one of my fav. I'm glad i found this again. Now i'm gonna re-read it again, remembering the ol' time. Grin

You're definitely one of the awesome writers here. Just dont go. Grin Thumb
PostThu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
blackstormdragon

Ah, this story is great Thumb
Sooo glad I took the time to read it all.

Fear not the dragon. Fear only the storm it brings, for it will destroy you.

"There is only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

"...the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."
PostThu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nai

wow..I hope you keep updating this is too good...Love the ideas and the plans..And that Lenas fathers seems to want to help Hope so!!'''

Update pliss Thumb
PostFri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am
THATguy

Poke Poke

Would love to see an update for this. I love the plotline, and the writing is fantabulous. Smile

So by all means...PLEASE CONTINUE! Smile

kthxbai. Grin
PostFri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am
THATguy

Soooooooo.....maybe an update....or 6? Grin
PostSun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 am
Talleo_Flame

How could you stop writing this at this time?! I'm all antsy now I want to know what happens! I like this alot I hope you continue to pop up and post even if its every half year lol! The style of writing is different. I like it, and thank god they out smarted that disgusting butler. I seriously cringed at that part. o.O That school sounds terrible. I'm still shocked no other girl has really rebeled against it. Goes to show how broken they all are. Frown

~Credits to the FABULOUS SamWolf~!~
PostWed Nov 24, 2010 9:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: