:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
For Love Or Money (PG-13) UPDATE CH31(6/3/12)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your Favorite Character is?
Lena
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Yulia
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Kate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Craig
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bobby
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nichole
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Paul
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dorothy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mr. Moos
36%
 36%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 41

Draven260

Post subject: Reply with quote
blackstormdragon wrote:
Two hot updates in a row Drool your spoiling us. (Not that I'm complaining Wink )

I agree, the ending was definitely sweet.

I'd have to agree with everyone, you are definitely spoiling us Parrish but don't stop we like it Wink

It was very sweet the ending & very Drool worthy Wink

Also a Proud member of the Push Martina Around Group Devil

And A Proud Student Of The all mighty powerful Ish...otherwise known as the Overlord of the democraticaly republic llamacy of llamallamallamaland Blink

Important Notice Computer Assistance Centre Die Computer Just send a PM.
PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm
KatinasLove

Yeah That

I agree with both of them.

And that was a very cute ending^^

*previously known as t.A.T.u-U.s.A.*
PostMon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 pm
Volkster

You sure have progressed with this story since the last time I checked it.

Thank you for all the updates. As for who the mole is, well, the game doesn't seem so important anymore, does it ...

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 am
Parrish122

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning sure that I'd died and gone to heaven.

Lena was lying naked in my arms.

I must have done something really good in my life if I managed to earn this. I thought, smiling fondly down at Lena. I stroked her hair with one hand and kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and sighed a little as she snuggled up even closer against me.

I smiled as well relishing the perfect, peaceful moment.

BLAM, BLAM, BLAM!

Both Lena and I jumped, startled by the banging on the door.

"Wake the fuck up!" Paul yelled. "It's time for a challenge!"

"Is it too much to hope for that Paul gets accidently killed in the next challenge?" I muttered to Lena.

"Probably so." She whispered back. Then she called out, "We'll be right there!"

"You've got ten minutes, or we get fined $5,000." Paul yelled.

"On our way!" Lena snapped, sounding annoyed.

"Think we've got time for a shower?" I asked.

"Sure." She gave me an impish grin and said, "We can save time by showering together."

I blinked. This was something I'd never done. Showering with someone, I mean. Not that I'd never showered before. If that were true, I doubt Lena would have become my lover.

A decidedly goofy grin spread across my face as I replayed that last thought in my mind. Lena was my lover.

"Sounds great to me." I said.

Fifteen minutes later, I knew that showering together wasn't quite what it was cracked up to me. If the shower had been bigger, it would have been a different story.

Having Lena pressed up to me, naked and wet, however....well, that was an experience well worth losing the $5,000.

Paul was pacing back and forth in the loby, clearly pissed, when we walked in.

"Why am I not surprised?" He sneered.

I shrugged and said, "Sorry." To the others. Lena mumbled something sheepishly to the group.

Funny how sexually she's rather aggressive, but in everything else she's rather submissive. Personally, I found it totally hot.

Anderson gleefully informed us that we'd each cost the group $5,000 and wondered aloud if either of us was the mole, or if we just wanted people to think we were the mole. He didn't offer the suggestion that maybe we'd made love all night long and yet still hadn't had enough of each other's bodies, so that made us a tad late today.

Of course, I'd have had heart failure if he had suggested that.

And honestly, I think that for managing to pry myself away from Lena's fantastic body, I should have earned at least $5,000.

But nobody was asking me.
PostSun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 am
Draven260

Parrish122 wrote:

And honestly, I think that for managing to pry myself away from Lena's fantastic body, I should have earned at least $5,000.

But nobody was asking me.

This was a great Wink , I'd have troubles prying myself away from Lena if it had been me Wink lol.

Great update Parrish Thumb

And A Proud Student Of The all mighty powerful Ish...otherwise known as the Overlord of the democraticaly republic llamacy of llamallamallamaland Blink

PostSun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am
KatinasLove

Draven260 wrote:
I'd have troubles prying myself away from Lena if it had been me Wink lol.

haha Yeah That

I'd go longer than fifteen minutes though Hmmm laugh
Anyone?… anyone? Yes, no? Okay…

PostSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm
blackstormdragon

Parrish122 wrote:
Of course, I'd have had heart failure if he hadsuggested that.

Lol, yeah, that would've been quite awkward XD
t.A.T.u-U.s.A. wrote:
Draven260 wrote:
I'd have troubles prying myself away from Lena if it had been me Wink lol.

haha Yeah That

I'd go longer than fifteen minutes though Hmmm laugh
Anyone?… anyone? Yes, no? Okay…

Hahaha, right, right. I mean you already lost the money so why not Grin

Great update Thumb

Fear not the dragon. Fear only the storm it brings, for it will destroy you.

"There is only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

"...the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."
PostSun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jan1551

Yulia's rational logic wrote:
Not that I'd never showered before. If that were true, I doubt Lena would have become my lover.

Yes I do think that would have put a damper on the whole 'hot sex' part. Nod

Lena's lovely combo wrote:
Funny how sexually she's rather aggressive, but in everything else she's rather submissive. Personally, I found it totally hot.

That's not hot at ALL!!!.....I have no idea what Yulia's thinking! *Drools on self*

Seriously, Yulia deserves some sort of metal of achievement for prying herself away from the hot naked showering experience....Drool

ANYWAY! Grin I'm hoping Paul dies that painful death we all want soon. It's on my wish list on Amazon.com. *hopes someone will buy it for me* Grin I'm starting to get idea's of who I think the mole is...however, I'm sure I'm wrong. I'm always wrong about these kinds of things.

Yet more fabulousity! Thumb

r.: it's pure love, you dumb slut <3

Hilarious Banner July 30th 2009 - November 5th 2009. R.I.P.
PostSun Oct 18, 2009 5:00 pm
paintedfrog

I think if i were yulia and lena, well one of them, i would have taken longer then 15 minutes since they already lost the money at 10 minutes why not lay back and enjoy each others company for a nice long time. Grin anyway on to the next challenge.

great update

You dont know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure if for people who dont love enough.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" Audrey Hepburn

PostSun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Volkster

The showering together in order to save time suggestion really never works. *shakes head*

But indeed 5.000 is a very small price to pay! Tongue

Thank you for the update Parrish!

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostMon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 am
Parrish122

Chapter 23

I was a bit puzzled when we arrived at what seemed to be a construction site. Anderson lead us over to a railing that surrounded a pit. In the pit was a roaring fire.

I glanced over at Lena, who looked nervous.

Well, I was feeling more than a touch nervous myself. I wasn't eager to do any challenge that involved fire. After all, it's not like I'm eager to become a burn victim.

"By now, you all should know each other fairly well." Anderson said. "So I'm going to ask each of you a question about the others. If you get six or more right, you win ten thousand dollars."

I nodded, but felt suspicious. I doubted they had that big-ass fire going because we were going to roast marshmellows or pop popcorn after the challenge.

Then I began to hear a rumble....like construction equipment.

Sure enough, a crane came into view, carrying something in a net.

"But you aren't just playing for money." Anderson informed us. "If you don't get at least five questions right, your belongings will burn."

We all gaped at him in surprise. Anderson handed Lena a pair of binoculars. She peered through them and sadly confirmed, "It's our stuff. I can see it's the bags with our names on them. They look full."

Paul snatched the binoculars from Lena, which made me contemplate "accidently" chucking him over the railing. He also looked, then cursed. "She's right." He confirmed.

"But the Bible my daddy gave me is in there!" Nichole declared, obviously upset.

"You own a Bible?" Paul asked. And for once, he didn't seem to be trying to be an asshole. He appeared to be honestly surprised. Nichole glared at him, and I suspect she was having the same fantasy I'd had.

So I was smiling just a little bit, when I turned and saw Dorothy. She'd gone very pale, and was fighting back tears.

"Dorothy? What's wrong?" I asked.

"They made me leave Mr. Moos behind." She said in a voice that reminded me of a scared little kid. "He's in there."

Horrified, I stared hard at Anderson, who at least did look very uncomfortable. I exchanged a glance with Lena, who looked worried.

I didn't blame her. I didn't even want to imagine how it would effect Dorothy if anything happened to Mr. Moos.

"He'll be ok." I said, putting my arm around her shoulders, trying to console her. "We've been around each other a lot. We know each other pretty well."

She nodded, a fraction of hope in her eyes.

Not much, but that was more than had been there before.

We were lined up, facing Anderson. But we all tended to keep glancing at the crane, which was holding all our stuff over the fire.

All but Dorothy, who didn't even pretend to not be staring at the fire.

"The first question goes to Paul." Anderson said. "Paul, which contestant brought a lucky brick with them?"

Paul laughed, and it actually wasn't his usual unpleasant laugh. It was expressing amusement rather than puncuating his normal asshole behavior. "That would be Yulia." He said, looking at me and giving me a grin.

Wait....Paul managing to not act like a dick for longer than 3.2 seconds? Isn't this one of the signs of the end of the world?

"That's correct." Anderson said, and we all cheered a little. "Now Kate...which contestant once dressed up at Marge Simpson for Halloween?"

Kate's eyes went wide, and I knew she didn't have a clue. Neither did I, for that matter. She looked at each of us as if she was trying to imagine all of us dressed like Marge Simpson. We kept poker faces, because Anderson had told us that if we gave any signals to the person trying to answer a question, we'd forfit the game.

"Um....Lena?" She asked.

I glanced at Lena, imagined her in a three foot, blue wig, and snorted laughter. Lena gave me a somewhat annoyed glance.

"What's so funny, Yulia?" Anderson asked.

I explained what had amused me, and he had to fight back a smile. "As entertaining as that might have been, the answer is wrong. It was Paul."

Paul?!? The fuck?

As one, we all whipped our heads over to stare at him. He was actually blushing, to my astonishment.

"I lost a bet." He mumbled. "That was the payoff."

"Moving on." Anderson said, a hint of gleeful evil in his voice. "Lena....which contestant once caught a shoplifter where they worked by tackling them in the parking lot?"

"Uh......Nichole?"

"I can see that happening." Anderson said sympathetically. "But it was Dorothy."

Dorothy? Frail, skinny, practically blind Dorothy? Who did she manage to catch? Mr. Magoo?

"Yulia." Anderson said, and I just about snapped to attention. "Which contestant was the only one not to pass out in their biology class when they were cutting up fetal pigs?"

"Nichole." I said. It wasn't that she'd ever mentioned it to me....but it seemed like a good guess.

"That is correct." Anderson said. Nichole had a regal smile on her face, as if proud that her badassery had been confirmed on national tv.

"Bobby, I'll just remind you, if you get this one wrong you can't win the money. You'd then just be playing for your belongings." Anderson said.

"I know." Bobby said, giving Anderson a stiff nod.

"Which contestant played football as a child?" Anderson asked.

"I'll say....Paul." Bobby said.

"I'm sorry, it was Craig." Anderson said.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Paul yelled. "You two have been all but attatched at the hip since day one, and you didn't know that? Give me a fucking break!"

Ah....there's the Paul I love to hate. Maybe he'd been abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone, then the aliens decided they didn't want any part of him and brought him back. I just hope they had a chance to do some anal probing.

Anderson ignored Paul--always a good policy--and turned to Craig, who was sweating profusely. Dorothy gave Craig a pleading glance that I'm sure only added to his nerves.

"If Craig gets this wrong...well, I hope you really like the clothes you are wearing." Anderson said. Craig looked like someone with terrible seasickness. "Craig, which contestant said they once worked as a vet assistant?"

"Uh.....well.....Dorothy?" Craig said.

"I'm sorry." Anderson said. He said more, I'm sure, but that's all I heard from him because Dorothy then shrieked, "MR. MOOS!" and began running for the railing, apparantly planning on leaping off of it. Problem was, if she did, at the very least she'd get a broken leg.

"Oh shit!" I yelped, chasing after her. I noticed, as I ran, that they had already lowered our bags into the fire. It was far too easy to picture Mr. Moos in flames.

I grabbed Dorothy and tried to restrain her. It was rather like wrestling with a rabid, greased wildcat. She might be tiny, but she's fiesty.

"Hey! A little help here, guys?" I yelled.

Bobby sprang over, and got an elbow in the ribs from "Hurricane" Dorothy. Nichole ran over, as did--to my astonishment--Paul. Maybe the clone was back. I hope so, I could like the clone.

Surprised that Lena hadn't come over, I looked around for her as we held down the writhing Dorothy. Lena had her hands over her face and was sobbing.

"Girl, it's too late!" Nichole said. "Even if you got down there and managed not to break any bones--which I doubt is possible--you couldn't get your cow out of that fire. It's built up so high that nobody could reach it without burning themselves badly!"

Dorothy stopped fighting us long enough to look over at the pit. She saw that what Nichole said was true....and burst into tears.

Hell, I was fighting tears myself.

Crying hysterically, Dorothy glared over at Anderson and screamed, "I HATE YOU!!! HATE YOU! FOREVER!!!"

I motioned for the others to let Dorothy go, and then pulled Dorothy into a hug.

I didn't say anything, because there was nothing to be said.

So I just held her, and let her cry.

Last edited by Parrish122 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am
blackstormdragon

Oh my god o_o How could they kill Mr. Moos
Poor Dorothy Frown

"There is only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KatinasLove

Squint

How dare they kill Mr. Moos.. Frown

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Draven260

The Murderous assholes I think I need to go punch some heads in Bash & for once its not directed at Paul Squint

Poor Mr Moo's may he rest in peace Frown

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 5:34 pm
BooBoo

Not Mr. Moos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Dorthy. I think Anderson better stay away for a while, she may kill him.
PostSun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm
amber93tattoo

NO!!!! NOT MR. MOOS!!! Shame

This is so upsetting! When I was little, I was obsessed with cows. And I mean OBSESSED. I had like 50 toy cows and several tea sets (cups, kettles, plates, cutlery, even napkins with pictures of cows on them) and cow-print shoes, stickers, lunchbox, backpack, cap. I even had cow sheets and pillows and blinds. Hell, I would've had cow wallpaper if I'd seen it!

Obviously I was a completely normal child Grin

I can completely understand how upset Dorothy would be!!! I've never watched The Mole, I wonder if they have ever done something like this? If they have that's bloody ridiculous. LOL, lucky brick. Still makes me laugh!

Parrish122 wrote:
I glanced at Lena, imagined her in a three foot, blue wig, and snorted laughter.

That mental image is hilarious!
PostSun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 pm
paintedfrog

aww noo why is lena crying she muct have had something important there and killing mr.moos...it just wont be the same without him so sad tho

great update

You dont know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure if for people who dont love enough.

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 12:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jan1551

Sexy costume wrote:
"Now Kate...which contestant once dressed up at Marge Simpson for Halloween?"

*Dresses up like Moe looking at Marge Simpson in Playboy* Grin I can not tell you the delight I experienced upon hearing that it was in fact PAUL that dressed up as Marge...

Ray Charles like Dorothy wrote:
Dorothy? Frail, skinny, practically blind Dorothy? Who did she manage to catch? Mr. Magoo?

This was beautiful! Grin *adds 'badassery' to vocabulary*

Jan1551 in love wrote:
Ah....there's the Paul I love to hate. Maybe he'd been abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone, then the aliens decided they didn't want any part of him and brought him back. I just hope they had a chance to do some anal probing.

*sends love letters to paragraph* I loved this beyond belief! *can't stop laughing* LOL

WHAT?!?!....you...you let Mr...Mr...I can't even SAY IT!!! *Breathes in deeply* You let my Mooman DIE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?! *sobs uncontrollably and has breakdown*

MISTER MOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so furry, cowlike, and rocked a trench coat like nobody else!! *begins to finally except situation* I'm I'm okay...Really...*blows nose and shivers* I can't type anymore, I'm too crushed...*feels emotionally overwhelmed and makes appointment with councilor* Frown

.....Grin

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 am
xLenaKatinaFannx

Why!!!!!!! Why!!! Why Mr.Moos!!!!! Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Thanks *mimi* for the banner:)

Engaged with the most gorgeous girl in the whole world (L)
PostMon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 am
BooBear

Wow.. that's pretty horrifying! Squint

Pretty emotionless and careless too of people to just chuck other's valuables.

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostMon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Parrish122

Chapter 24

Lena, Kate and I guided Dorothy into the van. She wasn't struggling anymore, which in one sense was a relief.

However, now she didn't seem to care. Period. Lena and I sat on either side of her, hoping she'd talk to us. Instead she never lifted her gaze from the floor, her hair hanging down around her face.

I glanced over at Lena, who was plainly giving me a "What do we do?" look. I shrugged.

I had no idea.

After riding several miles in silence, Paul cleared his throat and said, "You know..."

"White boy, I'd better not hear any assholish remarks coming out of you just now." Nichole said, narrowing her eyes at Paul.

Paul's face reddened in anger, and he opened his mouth to speak.

Then he looked over at Dorothy, and closed his mouth again, clearly fighting his temper.

After a moment, he continued--in a softer tone than I was used to--, "I was going to say, when I was a kid I had a favorite teddy bear. My dad decided I was too old for it, and destroyed it. So....I kind of know what you feel like right now."

I blinked from surprise. Nichole, however, looked stunned. She stared at him a moment, then said, "I'm sorry, wh....Paul. I'm sorry I snapped at you."

Yeah, that whole armageddon thing? Expect it any day now. Seriously.

Dorothy didn't raise her head, but she quietly said, "I've had Mr. Moos since I was eight years old....my mom gave him to me the day she found out she had terminal cancer. She....she said he'd always be there to look out for me...."

Dorothy said more, but I couldn't make it out because she began to cry so hard. I saw Lena wince in horror, then she joined me in hugging Dorothy.

Other than the sound of Dorothy's sobs, the rest of the ride back to the hotel was silent.

Somberly, we all filed into the hotel lobby. Bobby had been walking ahead of me. I was concintrating on Dorothy so much that I nearly crashed into Bobby when he stopped suddenly.

Anderson was standing in the middle of the lobby.

I was quite surprised, not only because it was unusual to have back to back challenges, but that he'd risk being around us just now. He had to know we were not in the mood to see him, Dorothy least of all. Yes, deep down we knew it wasn't personally his fault....but he was the one we could get at. The day's events had made us all protective of Dorothy-even Paul.

And Nichole was staring at him as if she were contemplating a creative castration technique.

"What do you want now? Haven't you done enough damage?" Craig said, irritated.

"I have something to give you." Anderson said. He gestured off to the right, and a hotel employee brought out a rolling luggage rack with....our bags?

"The ones we burned didn't have your belongings in them." Anderson began to explain. Before he could finish, Dorothy let out a gleeful shriek and dashed for the rack, all but tackling her bag and yanking it down. As she was opening it, Anderson said dryly, "I'm sorry, Dorothy, but I burned your cow."

But we'd already seen the truth. Dorothy had practically ripped open the bag, and on top of all her stuff sat Mr. Moos. Only now he was wearing a Mole t-shirt and a smaller version of the Mole underwear we'd had to wear in a prior challenge.

Dorothy snatched him out of the bag and hugged him tightly, looking so happy that I had to blink hard to keep tears from falling.

"Long live Mr. Moos." Lena murmured, and I grinned at her.

****Author's Note*****

Come on now....you all thought I'd kill Mr. Moos. MR. MOOS? Even I'm not that cruel.

This was something based on the real show. They really did make the contestants think all their stuff had been burned, and made them go several days believing that, which I thought was very cruel.

I had planned on writing/posting the chapter on Friday or Saturday, as usual. But people seemed upset enough about Mr. Moos that I decided to make an effort to go ahead and let you all know he's alive and well. Smile
PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am
KatinasLove

Yes, Mr. Moos live! Grin
Quote:
Dorothy let out a gleeful shriek and dashed for the rack

Ok, I literally said "aww" there. I know, how embarrassing Rolleyes

Thanks for not being so cruel by killing Mr. Moos, Parrish! Grin And great update!! Thumb

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am
blackstormdragon

He's not dead! This deserves a Mega-Giga-Tera 'WOOT'! w00t
Quote:
Dorothy let out a gleeful shriek and dashed for the rack, all but tackling her bag

Such a goofy grin worthy moment Grin
It's great to see Mr. Moos unharmed and in another cute outfit Thumb

PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am
BeatsOfDrums

Haha, wow, then my prediction was right. I just didnt say it here.
I kind of guessed that mr.moos and the belongings werent burned for real. And yay for that!
My fav character here is yulia of course Grin.
PostTue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jan1551

Thank goodness! *sings hallelujah chorus* Grin This is what I was hoping would happen, I had a hard time believing you could be that diabolical Parrish! That would have been the most horrifying, unjustified death in the history of tatu fiction!!! Grin I just don't know what I would have done without my hunk of milk producing sexy. *swoons* and he was in underwear too? *fans self and waits for MR.MOOS wall calendar to go on sale*

I'm just amazed that Paul managed to pull his head out of his ass long enough to not be a dick to Dorothy! I must say I've taken to Dorothy and not just because she has wonderful taste in cows (like Yulia does in bricks) but also because she has this wide eyed innocence about her.

Fab update Parrish! Thumb

*votes in poll*

PostWed Oct 28, 2009 12:21 am
paintedfrog

aww mr.moos lives on i was hoping that about happen, but kinda thinking it might not...or if they did get it back they would have to win it back somehow or something. now my fav charater...thats a hard one a really hard one...

great update

PostWed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 am
Draven260

w00t Mr Moo's ALIVE w00t

LONG LIVE MR MOO's You Rock

Thanks for not keeping us waiting Parrish Wink

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm
theone

Yay! Mr.Moos is alive!

Meine machte leiblingsKusine

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostFri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 pm
BooBear

Oh thank god! I had a feeling the bags weren't actually theirs!

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
yuleni19

Phew, I hoped that it weren't there bags
ничья
PostMon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 am
Parrish122

You all have no idea how amused I am that Mr. Moos is in the lead in the poll for most favorite character. Not Lena or Yulia, despite some sex scenes. Not Nichole, despite repeated abuse of Paul. But Mr. Moos, simply for being (as Jan would put it) furry, cowlike, and rocking a trench coat like nobody else.

Chapter 25

We were all still on a bit of an emotional high the next day when it came time for another challenge--Dorothy most of all. Even Paul seemed a little less annoying than usual, though he did have an arguement on the way to the challenge with Nichole regarding his driving.

I barely noticed. I was surprised that I hadn't been put into a coma from the sheer number of orgasms Lena had given me last night and that morning. I'd never felt so happy. Or relaxed, for that matter. Hell, I wasn't this relaxed the time they knocked me out before taking me into surgery.

Cunnilinigus as anesthesia I thought, and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Lena asked. I shook my head and whispered, "I'll have to tell you later."

My jolly mood deflated a bit as Paul followed the directions to an airfield.

I looked at Lena, who appeared terrified.

"Hey...there's no way they'd have us jump out of a plane again." I assured her. "If for no other reason than that they won't want to bore the viewers. They aren't going to use the same challenge again."

"Probably not." Lena agreed through gritted teeth. "But I'm sure it will be horrible just the same."

I didn't say anything to this, because I suspected she was right.

Especially after we saw the fighter jets.

I actually had a glimmer of hope when Anderson told us that we'd have half an hour to study diagrams of stunts that the pilots would be performing, then we'd have to guess which stunt it had been.

I should have known that was too easy.

Sure enough, Anderson said, "And it will be the person riding in the plane that will determine what stunt was just done."

Great. Just fucking great. I thought, irritated. Not only does Lena get traumatized even more, but it will be ten times harder to figure out the stunt from inside the damn plane.

"Every person who gets it right will win $1,000 to the pot." Anderson added. "And you'll need to get quite a few right just to break even, because you've been fined again. Paul went over the speed limit getting here. You all signed contracts stating that you would not break any laws while playing this game, and that you'd be fined if you did indeed break a law. Or, if you happen to break a law while doing a challenge, you'd forfit any money won in that challenge. For this infraction, you'll be fined $5,000."

I heard a growl behind me, and didn't even have to look around to know it was Nichole.

"So was it carelessness that cost you $5,000? Or perhaps it was a clever sabotage by the mole?" Anderson wondered aloud. "Something to think about. But for now, we need to get you changed into your outfits for your flight. And you will be designated call signs at random."

We all changed into our outfits--basically jumpsuits. For the first time in my life, I was honestly jealous of a cow.

A stuffed cow, at that.

Yes, I was jealous of Mr. Moos. Why, you ask?

Because of the awesome outfit he got!

"It's a replica of an A-2 leather flight jacket." Dorothy said, proudly holding Mr. Moos up where all could see. "And that's a winter flying helmet, which is why it's fur-lined. And aren't these just the cutest goggles?" She asked, putting them over his eyes.

"It's adorable." Lena assured her as I sulked. I wanted a leather jacket, damn it!

"Now check in the left pants pocket of your outift." Anderson instructed us. "You'll find your call sign there."

I looked. And smirked. "Seems I'm "Maverick"."

"I'm "Ice Man"." Nichole said. "Looks like a Top Gun theme here."

"I'm Twinkle." Dorothy said.

"Fits." I muttered to Lena, who grinned. She checked her pocket and said, "I'm...."Pooky Bear"?"

"Might end up being "Pukey Bear"." Paul said, and did his annoying laugh.

Yep, the real Paul was back.

"I'm "Goose". " Craig said.

"And I'm "Jester"." Bobby said, elbowing Craig in the ribs and laughing.

"I'm "Slider"." Kate said.

Is that everyone? I wondered, then noticed Paul scowling.

"What's your call sign, Paul?" Anderson asked.

Paul glared at him, then grumbled, "It's "Twerp"."

Yep, God has a sense of humor all right. I thought as Nichole gave Paul (aka Twerp) a cheerfully evil smile.

****Author's Note*****

For those of you who want to see the outfit Mr. Moos was wearing:
http://www.historypreservation.com/hpassociates/vintage.php
Scroll down to the fifth picture, where the guy is buckling his helmet. That's Mr. Moos' outift.

He's the very image of fashion. Smile
PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 pm
Draven260

Parrish122 wrote:

Yep, God has a sense of humor all right. I thought as Nichole gave Paul (aka Twerp) a cheerfully evil smile.

You gotta love this Yeah That couldn't be a better call sign for Paul Devil .

Love the update Parrish Thumb can't wait for the next one Wink

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 pm
blackstormdragon

I love how jealous Yulia is of Mr. Moos, but who wouldn't be. He just too awesome especially in that outfit Grin

Lol, at Lena being "Pooky Bear" XD

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Jan1551

The sexy milkman is winning the popular vote wrote:
But Mr. Moos, simply for being (as Jan would put it) furry, cowlike, and rocking a trench coat like nobody else.

Grin He's just so fabulous!!!! How can anyone compete?!?!? Okay, Yul's lucky brick (If it were on the list) would probably be in a close second...Wink Grin

Add's to 'to do list' wrote:
Cunnilinigus as anesthesia

*Is overwhelmed by fabulousicty of this idea* I LOVE IT!!!!!! *gets in line outside a hospital* "I'm here for the....Anesthesia...*wink*" Grin

Winner of sexiest man alive in people magazine wrote:
"It's a replica of an A-2 leather flight jacket."

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! *Can't control swooning* This is why he is winning! I mean dear LORD!!! I'm with Volk, I'd be jealous as hell of that jacket! And of Dorothy for getting to spend that much time with Mr Moos!!! God she's lucky!

*Points at Paul and laughs mockingly* That's just too beautiful!!!! *grins brightly*

Fab update Parrish!!! Thumb

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 5:25 pm
KatinasLove

I'm liking Mr. Moos fashion sense Grin
Quote:

*thinks* I like it. It suits him xD

Great update, Parrish122 Thumb

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 am
Lynnie

Okay, I've been reading for two hours and have FINALLY caught up. Parrish, I think your giving Jan a run for her money on the comedy fic. I've never laughed so hard between the two of you!!!!

I loved all of it.

P. S. MORE SEX!!!!!!

P. P. S. UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm
BooBear

Mr. Moos is the bees knees! Grin Grin

Ughh.. I think I'd get sick in fighter jets. All that twirling and swirling and ick.. motion sicknessss!

Can't wait to see how they do! Thumb

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Christina-m

First: I just read this whole thing now. Amazing! How did I miss this? I love the charaters personalities. I never seen the mole before but maybe I will start after reading this. I also love how yoiu put the camera men into this.

Second: you said after the second chapter that we can guess who the mole is if we explain why we think that way. If you changed your mind that you don't want us guessing let me know and I'll edit my guess out of my reply Smile

From the first chapter I have been thinking it is lena. No one would suspect her. Later on reading I suspected her more because it seems like she cries because yulia chose her over the money and that maybe she is feeling like she is having to lie and diceive yulia. And when she thought mr moos was burned she maybe felt like it was her fault. Lena also had the longest time crossing the wire besides pauls penatly (but his was due to anger heart beat I think) lena also made them late knowing that yulia would not turn down the shower. Idk maybe I read to far into it and I am completly wrong. The only other person I can think of is dorothy because how can someone so... *thinks of a better words for stupid but fails*... uh... stupid keep passing the quizes?

Come check out the only officially approved Lena Katina fan club in the United States ;-)
Facebook.com/LenaKatina.USA
PostSun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Tess

please please please update soon! I can't wait anymore! Half Frown
PostSun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Parrish122

Chapter 26

The half hour went by entirely too quickly. The diagrams seemed pretty complex to me, and I knew that it would be so much harder to figure out what was being done from inside the plane.

And that was assuming you weren't so terrified that you were about to lose control of all your bodilly functions.

I glanced over at Lena. She had tears in her eyes, was trembling, and was sweating more than usual.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Lena...maybe you should sit this one out. I mean, you've been so brave all along. It's only $1,000."

"I'm doing it." Lena said through gritted teeth. "Even if it kills me."

"I'm not a big fan of that option." I informed her. "My plan for our deaths is that we both drop dead at the age of 102 after I celebrate your birthday by giving you an orgasm for each year of your life."

Lena stared at me in shock for a moment, then burst out laughing. The rest of the contestants threw us a puzzled look, then went back to studying the diagrams.

Except Bobby. He didn't look puzzled at all, and gave me an impish grin as he winked at us. I'm fairly sure he'd heard what I said.

"I have to admit, I'm sure that would take us both out." Lena admitted, snickering. "But it doesn't seem fair that you get left out of the orgasms."

"Oh, didn't I mention that you are the type that believes in everyone at the party getting gifts as well?" I said, acting surprised. "We're both at 102 orgasms when we keel over."

"Ah...well, that sounds more like it." Lena said, nodding.

Pleased that Lena no longer looked like she was going to pass out from sheer terror, I turned my attention back to the diagrams. I noticed, to my amusement, that Dorothy was having Mr. Moos "fly" in the patterns of the diagrams as a memory aid.

Knowing her, that will work. I thought. Any time she involves that cow in a challenge, she does well.

I didn't bother watching the planes while my fellow contestants went up. Paul, of course, did. He loudly expressed his opinion several times that anyone who didn't get the challenge right was either an idiot, or the mole.

I noticed that he looked over at me as he said that bit about being the mole, and held the look longer than necessary. I wondered if he honestly thought I was the mole and was enough of a moron to make that clear to everyone else, or if he'd written me off as being a suspect and was hoping to send the others down a false path.

Lena sat next to me on the bench until it was her turn. We'd held hands the entire time, and I couldn't help but notice her palms were bathed in a cold sweat.

Finally a pilot came over and said, "Lena Katina?"

"That's me." Lena said weakly.

"It's time." He said.

I stood up with Lena. She seemed to find it difficult to pry her hand out of mine. Impulsively, I embraced her.

"You'll be fine." I assured her. "I'm positive."

"Promise to reward me for my bravery tonight?" Lena whispered in my ear.

"I promise." I said.

The pilot cleared his throat, and Lena reluctantly let me go.

"Ready?" The pilot asked.

"Just make sure you tell me where the airsick bags are." Lena said, trying to smile and make a joke out of it.

She might have pulled it off if she hadn't turned so pale.

Lena was the only one who's flight I watched. I stared at the plane, and I don't think I blinked once.

Please watch over Lena. I prayed. I didn't care which God or Goddess was listening, so long as they looked out for Lena. Just make sure she gets back on the ground.

I rethought what I'd just prayed, and decided I'd better be more clear. After all, if the plane exploded, Lena would end up back on the ground.

Just in much smaller pieces.

Please let Lena be ok. Please let her land safely.I amended. If the God or Goddess in question wanted me to show some way of thanking them in exchange, I was all for it. If they wanted me to build them an alter that I'd leave offerings of the best fruits and veggies, no problem. If they wanted me to build a bonfire and dance naked around it, then slash my hand so I could bleed into the fire--sure. Hell, I'd even go to church on Sunday if I had to.

I just wanted Lena to be all right.

I knew in all likelyhood she would be. But her being so scared had rubbed off on me, I guess.

Dorothy and Mr. Moos plopped down next to me. To my surprise, she didn't say anything about what fun she and Mr. Moos had in the plane. She just watched with me.

Then, quietly, she said, "I'm sure she'll be fine."

I blinked a little. Was I that obvious?

Yeah, probably so.

To my relief, Lena did indeed land safely. The plane didn't explode, crash, have lightning strike it, or have aliens capture it with a tractor beam.

Lena got out of the plane, and I rushed over to her.

"I'm fine." Lena assured me. She seemed to be a pale green. (She looks like a sexy Martian. I thought.) And her legs were wobbling a bit. But other than that, she appeared ok.

I hugged her and murmured, "I'm proud of you."

Lena chuckled in a sexy manner in my ear and whispered, "You'd better prove it tonight."

Then it was my turn.

I don't particularly like heights. I don't experience the kind of sheer terror Lena does, where a coldness seems to seep into your bones (that's how she described it to me once). But I don't like them.

But I could usually deal. And I'd been so distracted by how Lena was feeling that I didn't much think about what it would be like for me.

We took off, and I looked out at everything, marveling at how different it looks from the air. It was fun.

Until the loops began.

I honestly lost track of the number after the second one. I was too busy trying to assure myself that the world had not gone crazy and that gravity still made sense. I told my stomach to settle down.

Fine. My stomach snipped at me. (Hey, I was there--you weren't. I know what happened.) Which way is down?

Towards our feet. I informed it, feeling somewhat superior in remaining logical.

That triumph lasted about 3 seconds. Then my stomach led an armed coup against my mind by insisting I get rid of my breakfast.

Violently getting rid of it.

It was like I was doing an impression of Linda Blair. I wondered if for my next trick, my head would start spinning around.

At that point, it seemed likely.

"Ah hell." The pilot said, hearing me. "Why didn't you use the airsickness bag?"

I did manage to grab it before my stomach revolted again. But I was tempted to hurl the full bag at him once we made it onto the ground. Did he seriously think that I'd done this on purpose? That I'd been so offended by the decor that I thought about a gallon of puke would improve things?

Seriously?

Oh yeah, and that whole "What trick did the pilot perform?" deal? Who the fuck knows.

Or, at this point, cares.

I heard Lena gasp as I got out of the plane. Well, I couldn't blame her. I'd cleaned myself up as best I could, but it was still painfully clear what had happened.

"Oh Yulia..." Lena said, coming over to me. She hugged me--though she didn't press her body up against mine as usual. Couldn't blame her there. I was astounded she could manage to endure the odor. Maybe love isn't just blind--it also can't smell.

One can hope.

Dorothy came over and patted my shoulder from what I imagine she figured was a safe distance away, in case I started barfing again. "Don't feel bad." Dorothy consoled. "Mr. Moos felt a little sick to his stomach too."

I nearly pointed out that at least Mr. Moos hadn't puked all over the airplane. Thankfully, I heard what it would sound like before it came out of my mouth and just smiled instead.

"Could be worse." Nichole said, coming over and putting her arm around my shoulders. I guess a doctor is used to vomit. "At least you didn't lose control of your bladder and bowels.

Good Lord! If that had happened, I would never have gotten out of the plane. I would have hijacked it and insisted I be flown into another country, where I would have parachuted out and started a new life. Kind of like D.B. Cooper.

And while I was at it, I would have stolen the pilot's pants. Can't become a fugitive while smelling like a used diaper.

Just then, Anderson came over. I noticed that he stayed out of my scent range. Again, understandable.

"All right everyone. Let's see how you did." Anderson said. "Jester? What did you think the stunt was?"

"I think it was a centrifuge reverse roll over." Bobby said.

"And you would be right!" Anderson said. "That's $1,000. Now Goose, what about you?"

"Um....a knife edge spin up?" Craig said, totally sounding like he was guessing.

"Yes!" Anderson exclaimed, and the relieved grin Craig got told me my suspicion was correct. "Ok Slider.....what's your trick?"

"I think....maybe...it was another knife edge spin up?" Kate said.

"Oooh. I'm sorry. That's wrong." Anderson said, and Kate shrugged, looking like she figured she'd been wrong and wasn't surprised. "It was actually a crossover to inverted spin. How about you, Twinkle?"

Dorothy smiled and said, "Mr. Moos and I think it's another crossover to inverted spin."

"That's right!" Anderson said. "So that's $3,000! Ok, Ice man. What's your trick?"

"A centrifuge reverse roll over." Nichole said, confident as always.

"That is correct." Anderson said. "So we are up to $4,000. You've almost gotten rid of Paul's fine. Or should I say, Twerp's fine. Speaking of Twerp....what's your stunt?"

Paul scowled at him and said, "Crossover to inverted spin."

"I'm sorry, Twerp." Anderson said, clearly enjoying Paul's call sign. "That's wrong. It was another knife edge spin up. So you don't get to redeem yourself even slightly from your fine." Anderson looked at Lena and said, "What about you, Pooky bear?"

I couldn't help but smile. I was pretty sure I was going to be calling Lena that on a semi-regular basis.

"I.....I think it was a corkscrew twist." Lena said nervously.

"That's right!" Anderson said. "Good for you, Lena. You've rounded up the prize money to take care of Twerp's fine. So....it's down to Maverick as to if you'll have gone through this just to end up even, or if you'll at least be a bit in the green. What's your stunt, Mav?"

Oh shit! Ohshitohshitohshitohshit "Um.....well......"

I tried to think back on the trick, but all I could really recall was feeling sure that at any moment, all my vital organs would come shooting out of my mouth. Hell, if my shoes had been barfed up, I wouldn't have been stunned.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Dorothy was fiddling around with Mr. Moos. I was mildly annoyed that she was distracting me.

Then I realized that she had him "flying" in the pattern of one of the stunts.

What the hell--either she's randomly playing with her cow, or she's sending you a message. Seeing as how you don't have a clue as to what stunt it was, you might as well go with what Dorothy and Mr. Moos are saying. "Er.....was it a vertical roll to a hammerhead?"

"Yes it was!" Anderson said, sounding surprised. "Well done, Yulia. Despite being sick, you kept your head."

"If not her breakfast." Paul--I mean, Twerp--muttered.

Lena gave me a big hug, this time one of her usual hugs. While I embraced her, I looked over her shoulder at Dorothy and Mr. Moos.

I'm not sure, but I think Dorothy winked at me. It was so subtle, it may have just been an eye twitch.

I wondered if she'd given me the answer on purpose, or if it had been random chance. With Dorothy, either seemed possible.

At any rate, at least I had a victory.

Even if it was vomit-encrusted.
PostMon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: