:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Old forumers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BartyD

Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm oldy, from '02..
But who's counting? Tongue

Anyways, hello! Grin

I'm way, to gay for you!
PostThu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
oh hello poe

holy shit I can't believe this place is still up and running and people post here and stuff

WHAT
PostSun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am
InSaIn4tATu

wow this brings back memories as its been 7 yrs since ive been on here hehe reading all the tatu fic ,but im glad this site is still running Thumb
PostMon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jayce

I am old

"Do not believe in press all that is written!" - Yulia Volkova, 2003
Sunrider is truly a ninja. - IvyRevolution
PostTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm
return_to_hades

I'm so glad that this forum still exists and people still post and write fan fiction. I do miss the old days a lot.

Blog: http://returntohades.blogspot.com/
/
PostTue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 am
erectz

neoevil wrote:
i guess im old... and annoying

Heloo Everbody
PostFri May 03, 2013 3:14 pm
Furik

Well, isn't this nostalgic? I can't believe I remembered my login credentials. This place was a great community. I remember posting here a lot during my spare time in high school.

It's a shame t.A.T.u. aren't really together anymore. With the current mainstream music basically cashing in on the whole EDM scene, they could easily make a booming comeback.
PostSun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm
sparkle

Holy shit.

It has been a while since I had a lurk around here. Nice to see the forum still running Smile
PostSat May 11, 2013 2:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LB4Life

I haven't been on this thing in SO long, how is everyone?
PostSat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laurenz

since I became member I moved five times to different countries over three continents. I guess that makes me not an oldbie, more like jurassic Ancient Old
PostWed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pepper

Hello Grin Well I am too one of the oldies and I remember this place very fondly. I was 13 back at 2004 and I remember having my first girl crushes and posting about my love problems here Tongue.This was a really nice community,kinda felt like a virtual family Smile. I'm very glad to see it's still up and running. I remember Reagga, 1nfid3lity, Goose, Dawn, Laurenz, alexx (aj), BooBear, BartyD, Maraja, Bailey. Miss you guys, and of course I miss t.A.T.u. which is the thing that brought us all together. Feeling very nostalgic right now Grin
PostSun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 am
r.

Pepper wrote:
Hello Grin Well I am too one of the oldies and I remember this place very fondly. I was 13 back at 2004 and I remember having my first girl crushes and posting about my love problems here Tongue.This was a really nice community,kinda felt like a virtual family Smile. I'm very glad to see it's still up and running. I remember Reagga, 1nfid3lity, Goose, Dawn, Laurenz, alexx (aj), BooBear, BartyD, Maraja, Bailey. Miss you guys, and of course I miss t.A.T.u. which is the thing that brought us all together. Feeling very nostalgic right now Grin

OH.MY.GOD! I never thought I'd see you post again! Cheers
PostTue Sep 03, 2013 5:49 pm
z80

It was funny how people compained that Tatu where "manufactured" yet now days pretty much all singers and bands are manufactured.

Some times I still listen to them in the car... Funny stuff to have listented to something for more than 10 years. Really makes me feel old.
PostSat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am
aDDict

Wow... Stumbled across this forum again during some late night googling. I'm an oldie from way back... 2003 I believe. This forum was my refuge from real life. It would be so interesting to see where people are these days.. Especially the old IRC crew.

"Who am I then? Tell me that first, and then, if I like being that person, I'll come up: If not, I'll stay down here till I'm somebody else"<-Alice in wonderland
PostThu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm
HalfPastMidnight937

return_to_hades wrote:
I'm so glad that this forum still exists and people still post and write fan fiction. I do miss the old days a lot.

Yeah That

I randomly decided to log in earlier this year, and I even started a new fic just for shits & giggles. I do miss the heyday of this forum.

что превращает меня

www.last.fm/user/zyklonP
www.medellia-of-the-grey-skies.tumblr.com
www.dreaming-of-moscow-skies.tumblr.com
PostWed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tatuluver

I joined back in 2003 when I was 14! The people here were like family to me and this forum was a huge support system for me and really helped me be proud of who I am as a queer person Grin. I was on here SO much back then. Certain names that come to mind from back then are Willow, Master of Sensation (Iva), Lialuvstatu, Marge_superfan, and I know there are so many others! I can't believe this site is still up! I hope everyone is doing well Smile
PostThu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: