:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Black-Eyed (NC-17)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HalfPastMidnight937

Post subject: Black-Eyed (NC-17) Reply with quote
I haven't written anything in ages. I decided to start a fic for shits and giggles. I'm pretty sure no one will read it, but what the hell; I want to write it. I have no plan, just gonna wing it & see how it goes.
I took the name from the sing, "Black-Eyed" by Placebo. If you know the lyrics, it will make sense. If not, look them up Smile

Obligatory disclaimer: I do not own any life rights to Lena Katina or Yulia Volkova; this is strictly a work of fiction from which there is no monetary gain - it is strictly for my entertainment and yours.

Rated "NC-17" for anticipated explicit language, drug use, and sexual situations.

Here's the intro. Enjoy.

Prologue

Lena Katina was fucking bored with her life. She had moved to the state of Florida in the US with her family when she was eleven years old, and she hated it 100%. She missed the weather, music, language, and food at home in Russia. Florida was awful to her. It was the opposite of everything she was raised around. She was now 25 years old and yearning to go home to Moscow, where there were real seasons. The closest thing to winter in Florida was still well above freezing temperatures. She missed the autumn leaves and snow. Fall & winter used to be Lena's favourite seasons of the year until her family moved.

There were some things that she enjoyed about Florida. She did enjoy the beach in the evenings, when she wouldn't get sunburnt. She liked the drum circle at the beach on Sundays, and she immersed herself in the local hippie hangout called Strawberry Fields when she wasn't locked in her bedroom smoking pot and shooting up Dilaudid while listening to Russian music, pretending she was back home in her country. The drugs only served to numb her mind from the hatred of her surroundings, and distract her from the fact that she was watching her mother die slowly from a genetic form of emphysema - and she knew that one day, she would suffer the same fate. Lena already had asthma, and was hospitalized almost annually as a child. That didn't stop her from smoking a pack or more of cigarettes a day, though. No, she was convinced that she would get the genetic lung disorder no matter how many cigarettes she did or did not smoke.

Today was a day that she was out of the opiates that she regularly shot up. It was such a heavenly feeling; a slight pinch from the needle, draw up blood to be certain you hit a vein, lay down on the floor, and wait for the rush to wash over. She kept a particular mix CD in her stereo of Russian pop songs, and there was one song in particular that really made that rush so much better. Unfortunately, though, she had no painkillers to cook down. This posed a problem. She was beginning to become physically addicted, but this was another thing that she truly didn't care about. If she overdosed and died, it was better than suffocating.

She started doing heroin and other drugs when she was 15 years old. She dropped out of high school when she turned sixteen, because she was failing. In Florida, you could take the GED exam, and get a real high school diploma. She tested out with honours scores. She was far from stupid, school just did not interest her nearly as much as the drugs did.

At the age of nineteen, she was diagnosed with Type 1 Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Psychosis. She hated the practical pharmacy that she was prescribed (even though she did plenty of drugs), so instead, she just smoked plenty of weed to keep herself balanced. It generally worked a lot better than the meds that she was given by her psychiatrist. The only thing worth a shit was the Klonipin she was prescribed for her anxiety problems and manic episodes.

She had been single for almost three years. Her ex, Ashley, had taken to punching her in the face whenever she got angry. Lena had taken years of emotional abuse from the girl and answered her every beckoned call, but once the abuse turned physical, she finally found the strength to leave her. However, Lena refused to let anyone new scale the walls she had built up. Instead, she took comfort in music & drugs.

That is, until she met a captivating woman on an oonline dating site hat she had been cruising for sex. Her name was Yulia, and she had beautiful black hair that cascaded down her back; bright, ice blue eyes, and a smile that would make even Cerberus lie down and let her scratch his belly. Best of all, this Yulia woman was also Russian, like Lena.

After about a week of texting each other non-stop, Lena had finally gotten her new friend to agree to go on a date with her.

So can we call this a "date"?
Lena sent the text with trembling hands.

If you want it to be, then yes, it's a "date." I'm geeking out so hard right now," Yulia replied with lightning speed.

"You make me feel like such a goon," Lena said.

"My goonie Wink

Lena's smile was the size of Jupiter. The next 15 hours couldn't pass quickly enough...

что превращает меня

www.last.fm/user/zyklonP
www.medellia-of-the-grey-skies.tumblr.com
www.dreaming-of-moscow-skies.tumblr.com
PostThu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ilovevolkova

Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope you continue on with this fanfic. It's quite refreshing to have someone write again. Smile One a side note, I love the song since it first came out.
PostFri Aug 01, 2014 6:52 pm
Vampslayer

I hadn't been on this site in ages and I thought I would randomly check in to see if any one had written a fairly new story. I was lucky to find that someone did! I like the story and premise so far. I look forward to seeing whats in store!
PostFri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 pm
HalfPastMidnight937

D'awwwww, it makes me so glad that someone is reading this. I told Shalashaska recently that I was glad that I could just write without worrying what others think, or thee folks upset that I tend to take forever to update my fics, but really, it makes me just as happy to get replies! Chapter 1 coming soon.

что превращает меня

www.last.fm/user/zyklonP
www.medellia-of-the-grey-skies.tumblr.com
www.dreaming-of-moscow-skies.tumblr.com
PostSat Aug 23, 2014 9:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shalashaska

So I know I'm more than fashionably late in commenting on this diamond in the rough of a story. The details, the images and the feelings you inject (no pun intended) really do their work in making the story that much more visceral. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PostThu Sep 11, 2014 5:51 am
PIG

Yay something new <3 Here I thought I'd never read anything new about this OTP ever again
PostMon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: