:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Does anyone get on here anymore?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilovevolkova

Post subject: Does anyone get on here anymore? Reply with quote
I feel like nno one gets on here to really do anything. I have been looking at the site for years,so it is kinda strange to not see any updated topics. I miss you all. That probably sounds creepy but well I have read so many things by you all that I feel like I know you guys. Sorry if this is creepy. :s.
PostWed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 am
IvyRevolution

Post subject: Reply with quote
No.
PostFri Jan 17, 2014 5:33 am
ilovevolkova

Yeah, I guessed that. At least you replied back. Smile
PostFri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 pm
IvyRevolution

I always reply. Even when I'm not here. I'm not, you know. Nobody is. We're all just...not here. Cue Twilight Zone music, please, if you'd be so kind...
PostSat Jan 18, 2014 2:03 am
blackstormdragon

--->Twilight Zone Music<---

Fear not the dragon. Fear only the storm it brings, for it will destroy you.

"There is only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

"...the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."
PostMon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ilovevolkova

Good to know. Smile
PostMon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 pm
Antonela

ok so i went through hell and got back untill i found my username and password hahaahah..oh god when i remember...anyways i have a favor to ask..i found this http://youtu.be/9ZsZfNbdXZE
is there anyone who can translate it? they are talking about eachother and everything else but i just dont understand russian...
PostMon Jan 27, 2014 2:44 am
Lynnie

I'm slowly making a return! Grin Wave
PostSat Feb 15, 2014 8:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ilovevolkova

Yay!!! Smile
PostSun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 am
RussianRoulette

I'm here too. Wink Wave
PostSun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm
ilovevolkova

My day has been made. Smile Now if only some new fanfics would be wrote to get things to be like before.Smile
PostSun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 pm
lena4ever

I just remembered this place since every once in a while I come here and lurk.
I'll respond if I'm called on though Grin

Last edited by lena4ever on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Apr 15, 2014 3:22 am
sparkle

It's good to see you back Wave

Seriously, it's sad to see this forum not really alive anymore. We had such fun and memorable times but all good things come to an end. I just never thought I would see emptiness on here, but I find myself being drawn back here because of nostalgia. I spent most of my adolescence on here, emotional for me.

I hope you're all well. Maybe we could get this place up and running again? Does anyone think it's a possibility?
PostFri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HalfPastMidnight937

I came back after a 5-6 year absence. One day earlier this year, I just decided to get back on. This was the one place that I felt like I truly belonged and was never afraid to speak my mind on. I missed this place. It is quite sad to see it so dead, as I was around for this forum's heyday, but I'm glad that it's still around nonetheless :]

что превращает меня

www.last.fm/user/zyklonP
www.medellia-of-the-grey-skies.tumblr.com
www.dreaming-of-moscow-skies.tumblr.com
PostSat Sep 20, 2014 5:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
r.

OMG! I REMEMBER YOU, HALFPASTIMIDNIGHT D:
PostTue Sep 23, 2014 10:46 pm
HalfPastMidnight937

I REMEMBER YOU, TOO, r.! Wave Grin

что превращает меня

www.last.fm/user/zyklonP
www.medellia-of-the-grey-skies.tumblr.com
www.dreaming-of-moscow-skies.tumblr.com
PostWed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BlackEGO

No, but I do check in once in a while... most folks seem to have move from fan forums to social media sites like twitter.
PostSun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 am
Laurenz

the technology is changing, fast. Webpages first weren't interactive, so forums didn't exist. We were hanging out on Skynet. Then we went on Usenet (alt.fan groups). Most people today don't even know what those are (while they still exist, it's chaos). Now if you want to share something, you just hashtag it. You can't have a decent discussion on there, so I guess people aren't interested in a good discussion. Just blurt out your opinion in maximally 140 characters, no threading. Anyway, if that's what people prefer...
PostMon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
tegal

I haven't been on here for years, thought I'd pop in today to have a look. I've met some really lovely people on here, and I do miss you all! Smile I hope everyone I've ever known on here is doing well! Thumb

You're my cup of tea <3
PostMon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spikey

Doubt any1 will remember me but I recently also have made a return after a long absence Bash and now occasionally lurk likewise I also respond, if I'm called upon
PostSat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 am
paintedfrog

I couldn't sleep so I ended up back at this site. I miss having something new to read everynight...like I would even have time for that now. I'm kind of still amazed the site is even still here I keep expecting it to be gone.

You dont know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure if for people who dont love enough.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" Audrey Hepburn

PostFri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tATu4eVer1114

I can't believe this forum is still here (and that I had a username this cringy lmao) but I miss it. Hope you all are doing well <3
PostFri Mar 24, 2017 10:57 pm
warney79

Post subject: OMG Reply with quote
I don't know why but just out of the blue, after more than a decade, I just remembered about this site again, out of curiosity I googled it and was pleasantly surprised that it's still around, I expected it to be gone like all the other sites I used to be on during the early 2000s. It's nice to read everyone's post reminiscing the good old days. Oh I remember the memories of having to download tatu videos/bootlegs from FTP hosts using an FTP client, I still remember I used CuteFTP software and I would leave my computer on for days just so that I could successfully download a very short tatu video clip. Kids today have it so easy, everything is on Youtube. I feel very nostalgic, very sad actually:( I hope I'm not the last person here to post on this thread, please someone, if you are reading this, please reply after me and share your own story, for old time sake. Thank you.

Much love.
Group Hug
PostFri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am
tatulover13

Paintedfrog, I remember you!! And warney, I know what you mean. I remember having to download bootleg demo/live versions of their songs. I also miss coming here every day and catching up on all the threads, getting to know people, and reading the fanfiction. I still remember some of the old fics from when I was 13 and have gone back to read them. Sadly some of them were taken down and some I can't remember enough details about to find them again Frown
PostSun Apr 02, 2017 12:21 pm
warney79

tatulover13 wrote:
Paintedfrog, I remember you!! And warney, I know what you mean. I remember having to download bootleg demo/live versions of their songs. I also miss coming here every day and catching up on all the threads, getting to know people, and reading the fanfiction. I still remember some of the old fics from when I was 13 and have gone back to read them. Sadly some of them were taken down and some I can't remember enough details about to find them again Frown

I remember the fanfictions too, I was around 13 as well and I would read everyday and would wait for what seemed like eternity for new chapters to be posted Grin . Back then I was on dial-up internet and were charged by time spent connected on the modem, so to avoid getting charged an arm and leg by the internet company and avoid getting scolded by my parents, I would copy and paste the fanfics into Microsoft Word documents, disconnect my modem and read the fics offline on Microsoft Word. Oh how nostalgic, now with unlimited always-on internet I take things for granted.

Why were the fics taken down though? I still remember fics from authors I used to read like Maciavellism, Parrish, RedScouser and many more that I can't quite recall now. I missed those days. I wonder how everyone else are doing though, most of us are probably married now with kids. How about you tatulover13? or anyone else who reads this.
PostFri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am
PIG

omg yes! I was never much of a poster, but I loved reading the fanfics posted here! Was feeling nostalgic listening to tatu this week and ended up back here.... I even searched on amazon for the novel 666 (I remembered the author had it published and had to change the names) if anyone remembers that fanfic. I found it and told my gf that she can buy that for me as a present Tongue
PostMon Apr 17, 2017 1:27 pm
Tatyana

Post subject: Hello :) Reply with quote
This is me. I forgot about this place. I dreamt of it again, so I came back. I miss you all. When Julia and Elena are together again (which will be soon) we will all come back together again also. I love you all!
PostWed Nov 08, 2017 3:53 pm
Laurenz

it would be cool if people got back here. I'm not counting on it though. People got busy with their lives, everyone got busy and went their own way (including Taty, including myself). Anyway, I'm happy that people still remember this place (even dream about it) Smile
PostThu Nov 23, 2017 1:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: