:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
AMY's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amouna_

Post subject: AMY's Reply with quote
Amy & Mia (it's a contest after all)

“What’s wrong, Amy?” – said Mia as she followed her out of the exhibition room to the plaza outside. “Nothin’…” replied Amy with a sad look on her face seeing Mia with her new boyfriend and thinking to herself how much they both looked like soul mates. How could Amy compete with that? … She’s not a man after all…

“Just tell me!” insisted Mia seeing the devastated look on Amy’s face and continued “I can’t see you like this…” They both held their foreheads close to each other and looked deeply into one another’s eyes so close that it brought shivers through Amy’s entire body… So has to Mia’s, but she didn’t show much for Mia was very hard to read.

“Come with me then.” Mia said so as she grabbed Amy by the hand and took her all the way to the parking lot. Bending on the side of her car to open the door, Mia held Amy closer to her and kissed her slightly on the mouth. This has definitely raised Amy’s spirits and smiled at Mia who smiled back and showed Amy to get into the passenger seat… heading to Mia’s house.

Luce: Don't forget me
Rachel: I won't remember anything else

Last edited by amouna_ on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri Sep 02, 2016 6:56 pm
-AnDreW-

Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi.
We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Andrew. Are you going to continue? I'd like to read more, if that's okay with you.
PostFri Sep 02, 2016 9:33 pm
amouna_

-AnDreW- wrote:
Hi.
We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Andrew. Are you going to continue? I'd like to read more, if that's okay with you.

Hi there Andrew Smile !
Yes, I will be posting a continuation every few days for now!
Thank you for you interest in my story Grin !

Amina!

PostSat Sep 03, 2016 4:53 am
amouna_

Ok ... Here's the update ^_^

“We are alone now; just tell me” – said Mia… “I haven’t been to your house before” – replied Amy adding “besides, weren’t you scared of me a few months back?” … “I wasn’t scared of you, Amy!” looking Amy straight in the eyes and continuing “I was just scared of my feeling towards you; I have never felt like this before strongly towards any other woman.”

They continued the path up to the hills where Mia had lived. All the way, Mia kept looking at Amy to check how she’s comfortable with the new twist of the situation. Then after observing Amy constantly looking outside of her window and doesn’t seem like wanting to talk much, Mia squeezed Amy’s hand on her lap and told her that everything is going to be alright; whatever that meant.

“I can’t handle you breaking my heart, Mia” –finally Amy spoke up tightening the grip of Mia’s hand. “You are as straight as a very well molded metal pipe; you know”. … “Well, there are things about me that you may not know very well.” –was Mia’s certain response to Amy’s speculations.
[/u]

PostSun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 am
-AnDreW-

I'm really liking it so far. It's seems Amy's lost with her own feelings. I'm sure Mia will enlighten her.

Still reading. Can't wait for the next.
PostSun Sep 04, 2016 8:16 am
amouna_

-AnDreW- wrote:
I'm really liking it so far. It's seems Amy's lost with her own feelings. I'm sure Mia will enlighten her.

Still reading. Can't wait for the next.

Hey, thank you Smile!

Nah, I don't think Amy is lost; she's just afraid to get hurt indulging in a mysterious relationship... Yea, Mia might enlighten her upon her true feelings toward her (Amy).

Will post one soon. I am writing faster than I have expected so most probably will post one sooner than the first 2 ^_^ !!

PostSun Sep 04, 2016 9:22 am
amouna_

Here's today's update Smile!

A couple more minutes into the highway then onto a thinner road, they have reached Mia’s house. Mia stopped the car then got out of it only a few minutes later realizing that Amy is still inside, so she opened her door grabbed her by the hand looking very closely into her eyes while getting very close to her and lead her the way to the front door, unlocked it and went inside.

As soon as they got to the other side, Mia looked around to realize the house was quite then once again getting closer to Amy kissing her very confidently on the mouth. Having been waiting so long for this incident and the taste of Mia’s soft lips, Amy kissed back though a bit reluctant because she wasn’t necessarily the one leading the way today.

“Come to my room, then” –whispered Mia in case someone is actually at home other than them. And they hurried up the steps to Mia’s room where Mia told Amy to sit on her bed waiting for her to change. Of course Mia didn’t tell Amy to look away; yet, Amy did anyways still not feeling too comfortable with the sudden change with Mia. Was Mia finally afraid to lose Amy? Did Amy’s secret poems to Mia finally pay off? Still, it all seemed way too good to be true.
[/u]

PostMon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 am
-AnDreW-

Nice update, as they have been. I'm hoping Mia takes Amy's feelings seriously.
Keep up with this. My highlight of the day. Grin
PostMon Sep 05, 2016 3:12 pm
amouna_

I'm trying a bit hard to keep it somehow realistic (probably with a happy ending) yet with the normal ups and downs of a true lesbian falling head over heals with a well rounded straight girl and the latter could have mutual feelings back ^_^ ... Thanks again Grin and here is the next update Smile ..

“I’ve been following and reading about the homosexual community for quite some time now” said Mia with an excitement on her face that Amy couldn’t tell quite yet what it was for and listening attentively to the following… “For the local homosexual magazine I work for; you know. And I have been surprised that there are many successful homosexuals worldwide and the thing is that they don’t have to have homosexuality as their main topic for their international success” (what is she thinking now – was Amy’s main concern, yet she continued listening attentively and somehow with some positivity) …

“Like Ellen Degenerees for example” continued Mia “and her wife Portia – They are a very beautiful couple yet they both do all sorts of roles they wish to do on screen and Ellen’s show is very loved by all Americans not to forget her Movie and character Dory… People laugh at her jokes like any other ‘normal’ human being.” –Amy looked at Mia with a sort of look like; where are you getting at.

Then Mia added enthusiastically: “We can be like that; I’ve just figured it out. We don’t have to worry about being straight to be successful; we just need to be ourselves. And you and me together… I know how strong and confident you can be when standing up to your rights.” Mia gazed into Amy’s eyes with compassion and determination. Amy nodded yet still a bit hesitant whether Mia could really be so sure about this that they could really be living forever together…

PostTue Sep 06, 2016 5:23 pm
amouna_

“What about your boyfriend” –Said Amy finally. Mia looked at her once then look away with a response: “I don’t really wanna talk about it much now, but we’ve been together for several months now, you know, and the fact is that our relationship seems to be getting weaker rather than stronger. We might look like soul mates from a far, but he doesn’t seem to get me as much as you do, Amy.” … with tears in her eyes, Mia continued “Sometimes I wonder whether I’ve started dating him just because he’s a man”.

“Hey, hey now; don’t be upset” Amy said this getting on the floor between Mia’s legs trying to dry her tears with the edge of her sweater then realized a box of tissues beside the bed and cleared the rest of Mia’s tears with a tissue. Mia held Amy’s head from the neck behind her ears and came closer once more, she seems to really like looking at Amy so up close saying “You have no idea how you make me feel, Amy”.

“I have a clue, but most of it is blurry because you’ve never let me in, Mia” –said Amy with a slight disappointment on her face. “Not anymore” replied Mia “From now on, all will be different; I can’t take being away from you for so long and only seeing you rarely like how we used to meet. I want you to come over always and I wanna come over to you. I want us to be freely hanging out at shops and cafes. I am confident about you now, Amy. Are you confident about me? Amy looked Mia deeply in the eyes wondering whether this was an experiment. Whether Mia would really leave ‘the man’ for her. And how long this will last. However, for that moment, Amy is at Mia house now … all quite in her bedroom … all by themselves and the thing she wanted to do so bad was kiss Mia so hard, so she leant Mia to lie on her bed and Amy went over her holding her hands tightly and kissing her passionately on the mouth with both their eyes closed.

PostWed Sep 07, 2016 5:14 pm
-AnDreW-

They're going in the right track. Looks good.

Great updates. I'm going to sit here, quietly, waiting for the next.
PostWed Sep 07, 2016 5:33 pm
amouna_

Haha ... Cool! So Smile ...

They kept making out for what seemed to be an hour though it had felt like minutes to them rubbing themselves upon each other with their clothes on for Amy still didn’t want to rush things through because she wanted to be perfectly sure that Mia is aware of what she’s getting herself into because planning has never been like real life… And that Mia wasn’t only trying to get a taste of Amy… She’s still with her boyfriend after all…

Amy loved looking at Mia every now and then while they were kissing for Mia’s cheeks turned cherry red when she’s aroused which was very hot to Amy. She caressed her cheeks and kissed them every now and then. She also rubbed her cheeks with Mia’s just to feel the heat and tension in them.

Mia on the other hand loved looking deeply into Amy’s big dark brown eyes. She has been reading Amy’s poems to her since a year ago and looking into Amy’s eyes let her see what made her write her such romantic and mind-blowing writings even though they had just met. What Amy was very eager to ask though whether Mia felt the same deep connection with her the moment they’ve laid eyes on each other.

PostThu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 pm
amouna_

Amy still wasn’t sure it was the right time still to ask Mia all those questions that she’s been longing to ask her since a year ago. Mia has always read Amy’s poems, but not once replied to them or made any comment. Amy, though, felt that she had the need to keep writing that Mia was actually reading them and to Amy’s reassurance a few months ago, Mia told her that she was really reading them though she was afraid of Amy.

During university, Amy has been labeled and rumored as a lesbian; however, everyone seemed nice to her then. She never would have guessed how much they truly loathed this fact about her and that almost everyone was talking behind Amy’s back. This, the rumors of course, has reached Mia and while Amy didn’t know how bad they sounded; Mia seemed frightened to get near Amy when they first met.

Yet, it seemed, that the poems made Mia see Amy for what she truly is and having worked with homosexuals on her magazine, Mia realized how to be tolerant towards them; yet, no one would have guessed before that Mia might have had an inclination towards females. Was she truly attracted to Amy? Was she comparing a heterosexual relationship with a homosexual one? Was she looking for a breathing temporary away from what seemed to be a crumbling relationship with her boyfriend?...

Lots of questions seem to be roaming in Amy’s mind; yet, she thought best not to ask and wait and see… She’s getting a taste of Mia after all if this whole thing turned out to just be experimentation though she tried her best to keep a positive thought and that Mia could really be meaning a genuine successful relationship with Amy on the long run.

PostSat Sep 10, 2016 7:44 am
-AnDreW-

Interesting updates. This has been a very good reading experience so far. Please, continue. I'm sure Amy and Mia will sort everything out.
PostSat Sep 10, 2016 5:35 pm
tatulover13

Hi there!

I'm late to the party, but have caught up. I'm digging this insight into Mia and Amy's backstory. Keep it up. Thumb

- Shaya.
PostSat Sep 10, 2016 8:05 pm
amouna_

-AnDreW- Yea, it seems so; yet, since I'm still forming the story, I'm not sure how to write the climax and eventually the ending Sexy Glad that you're enjoying it so far though Grin !

tatulover13 Welcome aboard ! It's great that you're catching up and liking the story and I hope you like the coming updates as much Smile

-Amina!

PostSun Sep 11, 2016 9:16 am
amouna_

&here's the update:

“What are you doing hanging around straight girls again.” –said Manny, Amy’s best friend a bit aloud one day during an outing together talking about Amy’s recent happenings with Mia. Then realized her voice was a bit loud, she lowered it a bit and continued “Especially not bisexuals!! You still haven’t forgotten your craze over Reine, have you!?”

Still dazed from Mia’s connection and kissing the previous week, Amy couldn’t think clearly except that she’d wish to have her lips concealed over Mia’s once more and kept silent leaving Manny to add to her scolding at her for once more attached heads over heals to yet another out of reach girl who would most probably end up with a heart-ache in the end unless a miracle were to happen.

“I had to dig you up from under a pile of sad tunes and dramatic movies to see you again going out on a weekend; plus, you had a series of fights with your bosses and your coworkers not to forget your family having locked yourself in your bedroom for days and weeks maybe months. You know, this time, it could take years. How am I supposed to know!?” –said Manny worryingly … “But, I’m not gonna risk it, so I won’t let you go through this with this straight girl suddenly with a twist, changing her sentence and desiring you! She could have had a fight with her boyfriend prior to connecting with you for all you know… and this could all just be a break from her side while it’s a serious matter from yours…” Manny said those in deep concern while all Amy did was daydream about the next time she and Mia got together on a real date.

PostSun Sep 11, 2016 3:20 pm
-AnDreW-

Please, continue.
Oh, that feeling of protection from another person that we never listen to...
PostSun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm
tatulover13

Yes, continue!
PostWed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 pm
amouna_

-AnDreW- Yes, that protection that we take for granted especially when we're blinded by love...

tatulover13 I will ... I was sorta busy with the holidays in my country the past few days and the departure of my uncle who came to visit from abroad !

One update comin' up:

Two weeks, a month passed and Mia still hasn’t called Amy. Amy has stopped writing poems to Mia since that incident. She now knew that Mia might feel the same way about her and would make a move if she wanted to. Amy hasn’t called her either because she couldn’t be able to handle an ignore from Mia. Her heart was fragile that way unlike her stiff exterior.

She couldn’t possibly stop her life for Mia like that, so Amy woke up one day washed up her face thoroughly, drank her morning coffee, called her friend Manny and went to the movies to watch a chick-flick.

“You look much better these days” –said Manny “Amy, I wanna see you always like this. Never let a girl bring you down and please! don’t get attached to the straight experimental ‘ambitious’ type anymore.” … “I won’t” –Amy nodded.

PostThu Sep 15, 2016 12:45 pm
amouna_

Alright! I've finished writing the entire story and it's 20 chapters in total, here's today's update:

“Why am I always positive with her” Amy thought about Mia’s recent reactions towards her… “Why do I keep tolerating her every behavior and accepting her actions towards me like she can have me whenever she wanted to…” Then she looked at her friend Manny who was still sitting at the coffee table with her and started to see things her friend’s way.

Only then Mia has passed by them and looked at the floor when she got nearer trying not to get eye contact with Amy. Mia wasn’t alone; she was strolling down the path with none other than her boyfriend, Dean. Manny couldn’t resist the urge, but to tell Amy “I told you so”.

Later that night, Amy has received a very late night phone call from Mia. Mia’s voice was shaking on the phone and she was whispering trying to make sure no one was listening to them. “My little brother saw us the other day and he’s good friend with my boyfriend. I’m not sure I’m ready yet to tell my boyfriend about us, but Amy… Please be sure that you’re always on my mind and I’ve meant every word I’ve said to you that day. Will you wait for me, Amy?” … “I will.” –replied Amy without hesitation.

PostFri Sep 16, 2016 6:16 pm
tatulover13

Aw, that's so bittersweet. I'm happy for them, but I hope things don't go too badly when her boyfriend finds out.

So glad to hear that the story is finished! I'm looking forward to the rest.
PostSat Sep 17, 2016 7:59 am
amouna_

tatulover13 wrote:
Aw, that's so bittersweet. I'm happy for them, but I hope things don't go too badly when her boyfriend finds out.

So glad to hear that the story is finished! I'm looking forward to the rest.

I hope you like how it ends Smile ! I have a feeling that you wouldn't expect it to end like this ^_^

Yea, what's happening between the two of them is sorta bittersweet ... The agony and the waiting is what makes them even more passionate for their next meeting!

Here's today's update:

Amy made sure she didn’t tell Manny about Mia’s call last night. She thought at least Mia made an effort to call when there was no one around, so she wasn’t trying to impress anyone or make them jealous… She seemed to really care about Amy. Though Amy didn’t wanna get carried away with her assumptions until Mia solidifies her feelings towards her.

Amy tried to preoccupy herself with work, friends and family to keep her mind away from Mia and her promises. She mostly tried to avoid Manny’s stares or probable questioning about Mia always with the same answer “If she gets back to me, it’s fine and if she doesn’t then I would be alright. Don’t worry too much about me, Manny” Amy would say.

Amy thought several times to call Mia or send her a tiny message, but she didn’t wanna be disappointed from an -not so mutual- response back or no response at all having to wait so long for nothing, so she kept still with the thought of letting things pass by on their own.

PostSun Sep 18, 2016 6:17 am
tatulover13

amouna_ wrote:
I hope you like how it ends Smile ! I have a feeling that you wouldn't expect it to end like this ^_^

Awesome! I love twist endings. And I loved this update. Grin
PostTue Sep 20, 2016 6:33 am
amouna_

tatulover13 wrote:
amouna_ wrote:

Awesome! I love twist endings. And I loved this update. Grin

That's really awesome then Smile ! Have fun reading the updates and to make you more interested, there's going to be another short stories continuing from this one yet from a different time of Amy's life that I will be posting after finishing this story Grin !

Ok, here's the update:

One afternoon while having lunch with her ex, Dania, who Amy is now friends with, she received a surprise phone call from none other than her newly found crush, Mia. “Hi” … “Hi” … “How are you?” –Mia asked Amy continuing with “I’ve missed you, you know…”.

Amy kept silent for a little bit then told her she missed her too that’s when Dania looked up wondering about the new love Amy has found. Amy has blushed and looked away for she didn’t seem to want to talk about Mia to anyone; not even Manny who couldn’t support Amy as she didn’t fully trust Mia’s real intentions just yet.

Then Mia told Amy that she wanted to ask her about their first few meetings that’s why Amy told her that although she’s a lesbian, she wanted to keep Mia as a friend and a best friend; yet, didn’t tell her about her feelings towards her. Amy’s reply was that she didn’t wanna lose Mia and would rather keep her as a friend instead of having her freak out by telling her just as soon as she met her that she loved her from the first sight because this was considered so much like a cliché. Mia felt puzzled, but she tried to look at the perspective from Amy’s point of view…

PostWed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 am
amouna_

“We’re gonna have more freedom when I move out in a few days” said Mia to Amy continuing their conversation on the phone “Because I’m having sorta permanent work in the south”. This cheered Amy for she will be able to see more of Mia since she lived in the south too.

“Then let’s go swimming tomorrow; how about that” Mia added … As soon as Mia heard this, she got excited and somehow knew that Mia chose swimming on purpose because then they can both see more of each other without any strange looks from the people around them.

For 15 minutes during the entire phone conversation with Mia, Amy forgot that she was sitting there with Dania then when she hung up, she apologized to her and tried to tell her that Mia is only a very close friend, but she didn’t think Dania would believe her anyways. She didn’t ask any questions though.

PostThu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 am
amouna_

So, the next morning, they packed their swimming suits and headed to the beach in Mia’s car. All the way to the venue, they had songs on the car stereo and singing along with them just having a good time.

When they got there and they wanted to change, Amy made sure she peeked on Mia while changing because she wanted to get a glimpse of her body and she thought she was in the clear for now she and Mia are more comfortable about being together.

Amy was certainly stunned seeing Mia’s sleek, smooth and thin figure with round boobs and a cute little pussy. She looked away immediately when Mia had almost finished changing; yet, she wasn’t sure whether Mia checked her out too while she was changing.

PostMon Sep 26, 2016 10:21 am
amouna_

“I like your soft tall and thing fingers in my wet pussy” Amy whispered into Mia’s ear as soon as they were done with changing. Mia looked up at Amy astonished then smile wondering what Amy is gonna do next. Amy took Mia’s hand passed it across her right leg close to her pussy wearing nothing but their swim suits brushing it slightly between her legs then raised it to her mouth and kissed it looking Mia in the eyes with a seductive glare.

Mia was a bit held back by Amy’s courage yet she felt the same crazy attraction towards Mia so she came closer to her while Amy is still holding her hand looking into her big brown eyes and which looked like she was about to kiss her but then said “let’s go swimming … I would really wanna see you wet” with a seducing smile and stare.

Amy felt before that Mia was this seducing and hot, but she would have never guessed to which extent it would have given her a funny feeling along with butterflies in her stomach that Mia was not only hot; yet, she was mind-blowing sexy that drove Amy to fantasize about touching her even more all the way when they were going to the swimming pool.

PostTue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 am
tatulover13

Wow! I leave for a few chapters and miss all the good stuff lol. Wink
PostWed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 am
amouna_

tatulover13 wrote:
Wow! I leave for a few chapters and miss all the good stuff lol. Wink

hihihi Grin ! I thought I'd post several altogether, so you would read them like so !

The new update Smile :

When they came closer to the pool, Mia hurried her steps and jumped right in the cold water … Amy followed in her footsteps and jumped after her … both screaming that the water was too cold, so they tried to swim around to get warmer.

Then they’ve dived underwater making sure no one was looking and hugged each other tight then gave one another a peck on the mouth. Then they’ve swam upwards to the surface smiling at each other and holding each other’s hands realizing that the people around them were too busy swimming, splashing each other and chatting to realize what has happened under water.

They kept swimming for a solid half hour then they got out of the water and sunbathed on the seats nearby. All the time, Amy was checking out Mia’s hot body and Mia was smiling back at Amy feeling aroused when Amy was looking her all over.

---

Then Mia asked Amy to put some sunbathe on her. Amy thought Mia would never ask because she longed to touch Mia’s body inch by inch. She rubbed the lotion over Mia’s soft skin; her shoulders, back, front, boobs, legs, feet and just as she reached the area around her pussy, she slowed down and looked up at Mia who took a deep breath and looked back then Mia smiled at Amy and squeezed her legs together feeling aroused once more, yet this time by Amy’s touch.

So Amy let her fingers slip slightly under Mia’s panties, but not too deep because they were in a public place, and then took her hand out and winked at Mia. Squeezing her legs again tighter together, Mia got up and got closer to Amy’s ear whispering: “Would you wish to make me cum?”.

Amy was certainly shocked by the rash from Mia’s side, but she got so excited about the idea and told Mia that she has longed for so long to see Mia cumming ! … Then they’ve decided to go back to Mia’s new house after swimming and have a drink together, and maybe spend the entire night with each other.

---

Reaching up to Mia’s house and after enjoying the beautiful view from her balcony, they’ve went inside to the living room and sat on the on the couch side by side looking immensely into each other’s eyes. Mia made the first move, caressed Amy’s cheek and pulled her hair behind her ear then she came nearer and kissed whispered into Amy’s ear: “You don’t know how lovely you look” then she kissed her cheek all the way reaching for Amy’s mouth and they made-out on the couch touching each other all over; both orgasmic.

They’ve decided to go further as the sun began to set and went into Mia’s room. Amy started pulling Mia’s swimming dress off and started sucking her boobs. Mia moaning in pleasure and asking Amy not to stop. Then Amy got down to Mia’s panties, pulled them down and off and caressed her full-shaved pussy; the clit then her vagina then round and round in circles all the time Mia was moaning in extreme pleasure then suddenly Mia shrugged and pulled out.

Amy was stunned then stood back looking at Mia wondering what she has done wrong. She know Mia wasn’t a virgin to begin with and that wouldn’t have been the problem, so she stood there in shock waiting for Mia to confine in her. Mia’s tears started running down her cheeks and she whispered what sounded like “I can’t” … “what did you say, I didn’t catch that” –Amy replied.

PostTue Oct 04, 2016 12:57 am
amouna_

tatulover13 ... don't forget to check the updates above, but i though you're probably not receiving a notification when I edit (not add a new post), so I've added a new post just now ! Let me know what you think!!

“I-I … can’t” –Mia repeated. “can’t what” –said Amy. “I can’t do this” … “how do you mean” … “I want to be with Dean right now” … “but you’ve hated Dean. You always fight, don’t you?” … “I don’t hate him besides, all couples fight, isn’t this what relationship are all about” was Mia’s reply. Amy looked even more astonished and couldn’t say a word … She just stood in her place frozen looking at Mia then said “You were about to orgasm just now, don’t you like it” … “I-I do” Mia answered, “then what is it” –Amy continued.

Apparently Mia still wasn’t sure what she was getting herself into like Amy, and Manny not to forget, has suspected all along. Mia wanted to stay with her boyfriend and ‘work things out’, so Amy took her things and looked at Mia with watery eyes a final look and without another word she left her apartment and headed straight home wanting to kill herself.

It has taken Amy not less than 2 years to get over her obsession with Mia especially that there has been a physical attraction between them. Yet now, she has met someone new who she fell deeply for and before that thought she would never be able to love again, Violet, who has been more than amazing to Amy and looked forward to a fulfilling life together. Unlike Mia, Violet was comfortable about being a lesbian just like Amy where they’ve paraded their relationship everywhere they went.

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am
amouna_

Thee final update:

Months has passed by, and one day when Amy and Violet were grabbing a cup of dark coffee and some muffin at the main street coffee shop, she met Mia, yet alone, passing by the street. Mia rushed to Amy not noticing, or not pretending to notice Violet, and hugged her so tight asking her how she’s been. Amy didn’t answer and kept looking at Mia like a wounded puppy then asked her about her boyfriend.

Mia has filled Amy in how Dean died in a rush car accident as he has always been aggressive and a ‘know-it-all’ rash driver and she hinted that she’d been trying to get back to Amy unlike what Amy had the impression of it since she didn’t seem to have received any call from Mia.

Amy has held back and introduced Violet to Mia telling her how they’ve met and now they are in love with each other. Mia seemed very uncomfortable about the situation and told them that she was headed somewhere and couldn’t stay with them to chat more. Finally, Amy let her go thinking that she has been too happy and satisfied with Violet to wonder about an old long lost love anymore and that it was time to move on, so she sat back down in her chair as Mia disappeared into the crowd. She looked at Violet a caring look and kissed her a peck on the mouth, told her she loved her and continued enjoying their snack together.

(the end)

----------

A new story will be posted up soon !
These are gonna be a series of short stories
revolving around Amy's life & focusing on
her sexuality; discovering it, coping with it
& living with it happily !!

Enjoy !!!

PostSat Oct 15, 2016 1:35 am
tatulover13

Congrats on finishing! (I can never finish stories lol) Cheers

What a sweet ending.
PostWed Oct 19, 2016 11:49 am
amouna_

I can't finish the next one : /

in the mean time: https://youtu.be/nwlU1xzUAKA Love is Key

Hope you like ^_^

PostWed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: