:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
blue jean article [Turkey]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eTTp

Post subject: blue jean article [Turkey] Reply with quote
tatu in my countries most popular monthly music magazine,blue jean,actually they are the cover of the magazine this month

TWO SISTERS

in music world,scandals always do well,theres no doubt about it.This is not the same thing peculiar to music world,but u can think that sensations affect in the shortest time and in the way that you cant imagine in the show business.and that is why people wonder bout the thing that they already know the main theme.we kmew what tatu girls were before but it was much more charminng to see them the way they show theirselves.the position is 'salesperson is satisfied and the costumer is satisfied'(thats a local proverd in turkey).cause we love the shocking things.that is why we found tatu charming and assimilated them,and the five million people who bought their album thoght of that way.

the new video of the two little girls,new tatu video'all about us',began to appear on tv.
and that showed us they are going on the same formula,they still have the faith that they can shock people.but that wasnt so extreme,just like i think,for the people who tink like'they got what they wanted ,picked up the market and disappeared',the idea of tatu's second album was even shocking enough.Now the question we got to ask is 'will they have the same effect on the people?'seeing that they dont give up.

its been more than two and half years since the all the things she said construction.the adventure they called all about us is a known sotry but we are talknig about two interesting characters that can ruin the image that they built their own cariers.look at this dialogue

Q:the story of your new video is well known.you are staring the 'two girls-lovers-sisters,'story again.

t.A.T.u.:no,theres not a thing like that.we arent lovers.dont you hug your friend when you see him?girls do it more honestly,that is the only difference.we never called us lesbians.

Q:what are you talkin bout?you get this image from the beginning,actually the only thing you do is that.

t.A.T.u.:we never told that we were heterosexual in the same way.

Q:what is the thing that is different?what changes you mande when youre not appearing?

t.A.T.u.:a baby was born.

the lines you read before were captured from an interview for their upcoming album called dangerous and moving.you see that the girls claim to be misunderstood by the people,and they prove it with the baby is born thing.yes,yulia has given birth to a baby girl in 2004.the image is being connected to the former producer ivan shopovalov.they behave more honest in the way of their sexual preferences,but the concept is still 'we don t need men,sooner or later we turn to eachother.do they danger people in the way their new album is trying to tell,time will show it
PostFri Oct 14, 2005 4:14 pm
xena225

Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you very much, eTTp. Thumb

Is this the cover of this magazine?

xena225
PostFri Oct 14, 2005 4:33 pm
eTTp

this is the cover

i got that magazine
PostFri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 pm
Jayce

Wow, very nice to see them getting some attention in Turkey.

Thanks for the article.

Very nice to see a Turkish fan too, welcome aboard!

"Do not believe in press all that is written!" - Yulia Volkova, 2003
Sunrider is truly a ninja. - IvyRevolution
PostSat Oct 15, 2005 3:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: