:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Yam.de (Germany) on "Dangerous and Moving"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xena225

Post subject: Yam.de (Germany) on "Dangerous and Moving" Reply with quote
Here's a short album review from the website of German teen magazine "YAM". The fact they talk in such a positive way about t.A.T.u. is surprising as they do have a tendency to diss t.A.T.u. - at least they did in the past. I guess this album is just too good to be dissed. :D

Here's my translation of the German text:

Quote:
t.A.T.u.: The scandalous duo is back!

Many had written off the Russian pop-duo a long time ago. But with "All About Us" they've made a glorious comeback! With their new album "Dangerous and Moving" they now strike the second blow against all doubters!

Julia Volkova, the wild brunette, and Lena Katina, the vibrant redhead, are Eastern Europe's No. 1 musical export. In the age of non-stop TV acoustic irradiation it was hard not to take notice of the Russian pop duo - after all they always turned audience's expectations upside down and properly stirred up the media. It comes as no surprise then that they sold 5 million copies of their first album "200 km/h in the Wrong Lane". t.AT.u. became known because of their lesbian smooching and make-out sessions. But these are things of the past. They are now "grown-up" and only do what they want to do!

"We only listen to ourselves, let things happen naturally", says Yulia. Both of them would most certainly go through thick and thin together. And this is exactly what their new album "Dangerous and Moving" is about. Recorded with the help of various big name producers, there are also legendary guests to be found. Sting plays bass guitar on "Friend or Foe" for example, whereas Dave Stewart ("The Eurythmics") took part in the songwriting. The album consists of altogether 11 powerful and passionate songs which deal with a common vision and which express a love for life that knows no fear.

If you want to listen to a few of the songs from "Dangerous and Moving", you can do so exclusively on Yam.de. Just click on the links, settle back and enjoy the sound!

Links to samples of Dangerous And Moving, All About Us, Cosmos (Outer Space), Loves Me Not, Friend Or Foe are added.

Source (German): http://yam.msn.de/tatu__dangerous.html

Thanks to Rob (tatugirls.de) for pointing the article out. Thumb

xena225
PostThu Oct 20, 2005 3:35 am
Volkster

Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm very happy to see that the positive reviews outnumber the negative ones. Actually I have noticed that quite a few people I know that didn't like the girls' music have turned around because of the second album!!!

Thanks xena225!!! Smile

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostThu Oct 20, 2005 7:03 am
howard h

Post subject: Reply with quote
Volkster wrote:
I'm very happy to see that the positive reviews outnumber the negative ones. Actually I have noticed that quite a few people I know that didn't like the girls' music have turned around because of the second album!!!

Thanks xena225!!! Smile

Hopefully, when F.O.F is released, then after that Gomenasai; peoples heads will be turned and the album will sell lots.
Gotta have the air-play, though.
PostThu Oct 20, 2005 9:31 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: