:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Russian Newsweek: We are Russian girls [Oct 2005]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xena225

Post subject: Russian Newsweek: We are Russian girls [Oct 2005] Reply with quote
There is a new interview with Lena and Yulia in Russian Newsweek (24 - 20 October 2005 No. 40 (70)).

So here's my translation (to the best of my knowledge). Thank you to my friend Lena who helped A LOT. :)

Quote:
Tatu: "We are Russian girls"
24 - 20 October 2005 No. 40 (70)
Vera Ryklina

Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina - soloists of group "Tatu" - can write signatures for each other. They say they always do this when writing autographs - "It is quicker this way and what's the difference anyway?" They do not love discotheques at all - they say they are tired of dancing, it is better to simply sit somewhere and have a talk. And they love sweets very much - especially ours, chocolates. When they suddenly noticed them on the table in the office of their record company Universal Music, each immediately took two. "Tatushki" came back to Russia. If only for a couple of weeks - in order to present their new, second album "Ludi Invalidy" and its English version "Dangerous and Moving". On the eve of the Russian release, the girls met the correspondent of the magazine "Russian Newsweek", Vera Ryklina.

For a long time, you were not around. Did the preparation of the album take so much time? What kind of album came out as a result?

Yulia: Indeed, we simply did not work for a long time, there was an enormous break, and we were very much looking forward to the recording of this album. And now, I think, I can say for both of us: We are satisfied with it, serious, beautiful songs came out. It is much more serious than it was before. And, of course, it is less pop. The album is more psychological, this is true.

Lena: And then we left our Vanya ("Tatu" ended the contract with their producer Ivan Shapovalov during February 2004. - Newsweek). And the largest part of the work we do ourselves now.

What changed after Shapovalov's withdrawal?

Yulia: It's true, everything changed: Everything changes, people are different, and time does not stand still. But to say that this is sad - is untrue. On the contrary, for us, I think, this is the next stage in life...

Lena (interrupting): A step forward!

Yulia: ... now we are producers ourselves, we are more involved in the process, we select the songs ourselves, listen, decide what and how to sing better.

And how do you select lyrics and music? What pleases - and what doesn't?

Yulia: Well, we have a remarkable writer who made the first and second album with us - Valera Poliyenko. He writes lyrics, and we trust him very much. He knows us so well that to 100% he hits the mark, i.e., he writes precisely what we want to express. It's completely about our life. And for the music we have a lot of cool talented guys. We simply take what we feel in our souls.

Lena: Well yes, you just hear it and think: "Oh! That's it!"

In one of the new songs Sting plays the guitar. Is this for publicity, or because he simply is a good musician?

Yulia: We did not invite him, the company did that (Universal Music. - Newsweek).

But were you satisfied?

Yulia: Yes, of course. They helped us a lot: Dave Stewart, Richard Carpenter...

Lena: Car-pen -..., Car-pen-tr...

In unison (laughing): Car-pen-ter.

Lena: We're very satisfied - such professional people helped.

So was it nevertheless for publicity?

Yulia: We do not think about publicity. We don't think about publicity or about money. We simply will sing together.

But how do you decide who sings which part of the song?

Yulia: We don't decide that at all, we simply sing and that's it: usually it works out.

You do not quarrel?

In unison: No.

Lena: We sing - sing, and then we already understand what, for what, for whom, and why.

Yulia: We generally never fight about work-related questions. On the contrary, we always support each other, because we understand that we are one whole. We explain, argue... Of course there are some personal conflicts, sometimes we are tired. But we've never had global scandals. We do not have any envy for each other, nor malice, we, on the contrary, love and support each other.

Lena: We are indeed very close to each other, also, of course, friends - best friends, but closer than her (she looks at Yulia), I do not have anyone. Because we not only work together, our lives are also strongly intertwined. We know everything about each other, and we don't have anything to hide.

Then right away a personal question: In recent years your image of girls-teenage-lesbians was damaged a little bit - you, Yulia, had a daughter, and there's a lot of gossip about the men surrounding you. What image are you going to work for?

Yulia: Yes, we grew up, much in life has changed, but our image did not change: because we never had it. We never told people that we are lesbians. We simply love each other (grabs Lena's hand). We, until now, live in one room when we stay in hotels, we sleep in one bed, we are as one family.

But, for example, in your new clip you are no longer "a couple"?

Lena: Well, we cannot kiss in all clips. We do this when we want to. This is not image - this is our life. We do what we feel. To always remain ourselves - this is the credo of our lives.

Yulia: And love did not go away, we, until now, love each other.

Independent of...?

Yulia (sharply interrupts): Independent!

Then we return to the album. You released two versions at the same time- Russian and English. What for?

Lena: Last time we had two versions of the album, too.

Yes, but last time the Russian version was the basis, and now the release of the album in Russia happens last. You had released it in Europe and even in Japan, and only now you came to us.

Yulia: No, for us the one and the other is important. We have a greater bias to the West now, but this in no way means that we forgot Russia. We do not forget Russia one or the other way. Now we are very glad that we succeeded to come here.

Well, and how do you like Moscow?

Yulia: We missed it wildly!

Lena: Best city in the whole wide world!

Yulia: It is a pity that we weren't here in the summer when it was warm - but now that we came - winter already begins.

Lena: Instead we spent the last winter in Los Angeles. We were stuck there for half a year - horror!

Isn't it a pity that you spend so much time abroad?

Yulia: On the contrary. If you are young, you should travel. And then, if you live with that what you do, then you will always be on a "high". We still have a lot of time to spend in Moscow.

Lena (laughs): Aha, in 50 years, we will sit together, grandmothers with crutches...

Yulia: We in fact began to work in America, not because we "left for the West", but because people are more professional there: studios are better there, arrangements are different. It is much better there, therefore we work-and record there.

Lena: But our stlye remained Russian, simply in the technical way, things are much easier to do in the States. It is all the more worthwhile, and we record half in English.

Not all English songs are translated into Russian, i.e., the albums are not completely identical, - what is the reason for that?

Yulia: We did this on purpose. On the English album, there are actually several songs which are not on the Russian.

Lena: But on the Russian - it's the other way around. I.e., our Russian fans can listen to both albums.

Yulia: In order to have the same albums, and not the same albums. Although the meaning in both albums is the same. They were prepared for a long time.

Will we have to wait as long for the following album?

Yulia: No, I think the break will not be that big, but, of course, there will be one. Because when an artist releases an album every year, it is not interesting.

Lena: It's cool when people wait.

You do not fear that they will forget?

Yulia: No, those who love us will not forget us anyway.

Lena: Well, they did not forget us this time, and we were gone for five years.

But what plans do you have for the near future?

Yulia: Well, now we had an enormous promo-tour, we left for a month and a half. We were in Europe, just returned from Japan, in America we shot a clip. Now we have a short break for Moscow (just in time actually for the album release) - a get-together. Maybe we will make a mini-tour - three or four large cities: St. Petersburg, Kiev, Odessa. On November 2, we will fly to Lisbon to present at the MTV Europe Music Awards, from there, I think, to Israel, there will still be small promo-tour in Europe in support of the album. But after New Year, we will be occupied with preparing the show.

Lena: And although we are abroad most of the time, we want to say, we love our worshippers in Moscow very much, let them not think that we forgot them, we are nevertheless with them... Indeed, first of all, we are Russian girls...

Original source: http://www.runewsweek.ru/rubrics/?rubric=culture&rid=526
Translation: xena225 (tatu.us)

xena225

Last edited by xena225 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 3:46 pm
TaTy_DuDe

Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is what i got

??? ???????and Lena Katina - ???????? groups " ???? " - are able to undersign the friend for the friend. Speak, always so do(make), when autographes allow - " so faster, and a difference what? " They at all do not love a disco - a pier, to dance has bothered, better simply somewhere to sit - talk. And still very much love sweets - especially our, chocolate. When have suddenly noticed them on a table at office of writing down company Universal Music, at once have taken on two. "????" have returned to Russia. To tell the truth, all on couple of weeks - to present the new, second album " People Invalids " and his(its) English version " Dangerous and Moving ". Before the Russian release of the girl have met the correspondent of magazine " Russian Newsweek " Belief ????????.

Long you were not. Preparation of an album has borrowed(occupied) so much time? What for a disk in a result it has turned out?

???: Actually we long time simply did not work, the huge break was, and we very much waited for record of this album. And now, I think, I can tell for a two: we are pleased with him(it), at us serious beautiful songs have turned out. Much more seriously, than was earlier. And there is less than pop-music, naturally. The album more psychological, it is exact.

Lena: And then we have left from ours ???? ("????" have terminated the contract with producer Ivan Shapovalovym in February, 2004 - Newsweek). And we do(make) the most part of work now.

And what has changed after leaving(care) from ???????????

???: Actually all has changed: in fact all varies, people different, and time does not cost on a place. But to tell, that is sad - such is not present. On the contrary, for us, I think, it is the next stage in a life

Lena (interrupting): the Step forward!

???: now we to themselves producers, are more involved in process, we select songs, we listen, we solve, as as it is better to sing.

And how select texts and music? It is pleasant - it is not pleasant?

???: Well, we have remarkable author who with us did(made) both the first, and the second album - ?????? ????????. It(he) writes texts, and we very much trust it(him). It(he) so knows us, that on 100 % always gets in a point, - that is writes that we want to express. Absolutely about our life. And on music at us it is a lot of ?????? talented guys. Simply we take that we feel soul.

Lena: Well, simply you hear and you think: " About! All - here it! "

In one of new songs on a guitar plays ?????. It for advertising or simply the musician good?

???: we did not invite it(him), it was made by the company (Universal Musi?. - Newsweek).

But you were pleased?

???: Yes, certainly. They have very much helped us: ???? ??????, Richard Carpenter

Lena: Penalties - ???-, Penalties - ???-??

Mansion (being dared): Penalties - ???-???.

Lena: are very pleased - such professional people have helped.

So all the same for advertising?

???: we do not think of advertising. We never think neither of advertising, nor about money. We simply sing together.

And how decide, songs who from you sings what part?

???: In any way we do not solve, simply we sing also all: usually it turns out.

Do not swear?

Mansion: No.

Lena: we sing and then already we understand, that, to what, for whom and why.

???: On working questions in general we are never abused. On the contrary, we - support always each other because we understand, that a single whole. We explain, we give reason And any conflicts personal, certainly, are, sometimes we get tired. But here any global scandals never was. We do not have to each other either envy, or rage, we, on the contrary, each other like and we support.

Lena: we in fact most close people, at us are still, certainly, friends - the best girlfriends, but are closer, than she(it) (looks on ???), at me is not present anybody. Because not only that we work together, at us also lives here so were strong bound. All of us the friend about the friend know, and to hide to us there is nothing.

Then at once a personal question: for last years your image of girls - ??????????-????????? "was a little impaired a little" - at you, ???, the daughter was born, and many hearings about associates of you men in general go. On what image now be going to work?

???: Yes, we have grown, much in a life has changed, but image at us did not vary: because at us it(him) never also was not. We never spoke people, that we are lesbians. We simply like each other (takes Lena for a hand). We till now live in one number when we are stopped in hotels, we sleep in one bed, as one family.

But, for example, in your new clip you any more "pair"?

Lena: Well we cannot kiss in all clips. We do(make) it when we want. It not image is our life. We do(make) that we feel. Always to remain itself - here such with us vital credo.

???: And the love at us has not passed, we till now like each other.

Irrespective of ?

??? (sharply interrupts): Independently!

Then we shall return to an album. At you in fact leaves at once two versions - Russian and English. What for?

Lena: And last time at us was two versions of an album.

Yes, but only last time the Russian-speaking version was the basic, and now prime-minister of an album Russia - in last turn. Have already passed releases in Europe and even Japan, and you only have reached to us.

???: No, it is important for us both that and that. Simply now we do(make) the greater bias on the West, but it does not mean at all, that we have forgotten Russia. We!in a any(in a anyone) way do not forget Russia. Here, are very glad what now to escape here it was possible.

Well and how to you Moscow?

???: Have become bored(Have missed) wildly!

Lena: the Best city on all white light!

???: It is insulting only, that we in the summer here were not, when was warm, and have now arrived - the winter already begins.

Lena: But we have lead(have carried out) all that winter in Los Angeles. We there half-year have stayed - horror!

It is not insulting, what so it is a lot of time abroad carry out(spend)?

???: On the contrary. While young, it is necessary to travel. And then, if you live that you do(make) to you always will be on ?????. In Moscow still we shall have time to sit for a long time.

Lena (is dared): ???, years through 50 as we shall sit down with you, grandmothers already such with sticks

???: we in fact have started to work in America not because we " have left on the West " that is why, that there people are more professional: there it is better than studio, arrangement absolutely others. There all is better, therefore we are worked - are written there.

Lena: But the stylistics have remained with us Russian, simply technically it is easier to thing to do(make) in the States. Especially also we are in English written in fact half.

And what in Russian variant there are not all "translations" of English songs, that is disks are not completely identical, is with what is connected?

???: we specially so have made It. In an English album really some songs which are not present in Russian.

Lena: And in Russian - on the contrary. That is our Russian fans can listen to both albums.

???: That like as identical albums, and like and different. Though sense one in both albums. Long prepared.

The following album too so long is necessary to wait?

???: No, I think, that the break will be not such big, but it(he), certainly, will be. Because, when the actor lets out(releases) every year an album, it is not interesting.

Lena: ????? when people wait.

Be not afraid, what will overlook?

???: No, those who us love!in a any(in a anyone) way will not overlook.

Lena: Well here now have not overlooked, and we five years were not.

And what plans for the near future?

???: Well now at us huge ?????-round was, we leaved on one and a half month. Were in Europe, only have returned from Japan, in America have removed(have taken off) a clip. Now a small respite for Moscow (just, actually, the album leaves) - party. Can, we shall make mini-round - three - four large cities: Peter, Kiev, Odessa. On November, 2 we fly to Lisbon on delivery MTV Europe Music Awards, therefrom, I think, - to Israel, still there will be a small ?????-round across Europe in support of an album. And after New year we shall be engaged in statement of show.

Lena: And though we basically abroad, want to tell, we like very much our admirers in Moscow, let they do not think, that we have forgotten them, all of us is equal with them In fact first of all we Russian girls

Sorry its not all translated but you get the general idea from what is there...

P.S. i used freetranslation.com so please don't complain if its crappy i don't know russian. i just wanted to be nice and do it for everyone...

Last edited by TaTy_DuDe on Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Madonna

Thanks for the attempt Taty Dude... ;)

Great quote

Quote:
All of us the friend about the friend know, and to hide to us there is nothing.

Let me make it my sig... ...like many people here have quotes in their sigs...
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 5:14 pm
TaTy_DuDe

Well like i said i don't know russian. I did it through Freetranslation.com i just wanted to help... Sorry for the crappy translation :(

... it is kinda funny ^.^
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 5:17 pm
Madonna

Don't be sorry dude!!!...You tried, and I really appreciate it...it will do til the other translation gets here...I always find those translations amusing anyway...they are entertaining to read... Wink
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 5:25 pm
adber

Post subject: finally Reply with quote
YAY

ISRAEL IS NEXT AFTER LISBON Wave

THANK YOU GOD

THANK YOU TATU

AND THEY WILL BE HERE AT MY BIRTHDAY. Sexy
PostMon Oct 24, 2005 7:33 pm
fio_18

Quote:

in America have removed(have taken off) a clip

ok i dont know due to the translation i misunderstood some ideas but they came to america only for the video Friend or foe? but that`s all???
no way they have to come to this continent to promote the album cause they mention Israel, and afterthat plans for the shows but what about us the fans in this part of the world , people in latin america, usa, canada Frown
this is so unfair
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 8:21 am
rocks88

heres my translation too.

JUlja Volkova and Lena Katin - solistki groups " Oaoo " - are able to undersign the friend for the friend. Speak, always so do, when autographes give - " so more quickly, and a difference what? " They at all do not love a disco - a pier, to dance has bothered, better simply somewhere to sit-talk. And still very much love sweets - especially our, chocolate. When have suddenly noticed them on a table at office of writing down company Universal Music, at once have taken on two. "Tatushki" have returned to Russia. However, all on couple of weeks - to present the new, second album " People Invalids " and its English version " Dangerous and Moving ". Before the Russian release of the girl have met the correspondent of magazine " Russian Newsweek " Belief Ryklinoj.

Long you were not. Preparation of an album has borrowed so much time? What for a disk as a result it has turned out?

JUlja: Actually we long time simply did not work, there was a huge break, and we very much waited for record of this album. And now, I think, I can tell for a two: we are happy with it, at us serious beautiful songs have turned out. Much more seriously, than was earlier. And there is less than pop-music, naturally. An album more psychological, it is exact.

Lena: And then we send away from ours Vani ("Tatu" have terminated the contract with producer Ivan Shapovalovym in February, 2004 - Newsweek). And we do the most part of work now.

And what has changed after leaving from SHapovalova?

JUlja: Actually all has changed: in fact all varies, people different, and time is not necessary on a place. But to tell, that is sad - such is not present. On the contrary, for us, I think, it is the next stage in a life ?

Lena (interrupting): the Step forward!

JUlja: ? now ourselves to themselves producers, are more involved in process, we select songs, we listen, we solve, as as it is better to sing.

And how select texts and music? It is pleasant - it is not pleasant?

JUlja: Well, we have a remarkable author who with us did both the first, and the second album - Valera polienko. It writes texts, and we very much trust it. It so knows us, that on 100 % always hits the nail, - that is writes that we wish to express. Absolutely about our life. And on music at us it is a lot of klevyh talented children. Simply we take that we feel soul.

Lena: Well, simply you hear and you think: " About! All - here it! "

In one of new songs on a guitar plays Sting. It for advertising or simply musician good?

JUlja: We did not invite it, it was made by the company (Universal Musin. - Newsweek).

But you were happy?

JUlja: Yes, certainly. They have very much helped us: Dejv Stjuart, Richard Carpenter ?

Lena: Penalties-iai-?, Penalties-foams-o? ?

Chorus (being dared): Penalties-foams-rubbed.

Lena: are very happy - such professional people have helped.

So all the same for advertising?

JUlja: We do not think of advertising. We never think neither of advertising, nor about money. We simply sing together.

And how solve, who from you sings what part of a song?

JUlja: In any way we do not solve, simply we sing also all: usually it turns out.

Do not swear?

Chorus: No.

Lena: We ai-sing and then already we understand, that, to what, for whom and why.

JUlja: On working questions in general it is never sworn. On the contrary, we - support always each other because we understand, that a single whole. We explain, we give reason ? And any conflicts personal, certainly, happen, sometimes we get tired. But here any global scandals never was. We do not have to each other either envy, or rage, we, on the contrary, each other love and we support.

Lena: We in fact the most close people, at us are still, certainly, friends - the best girlfriends, but are closer, than it (looks on JUlju), at me is not present anybody. Because not only that we work together, at us also lives here so have strong interwined. All of us the friend about the friend we know, and to hide to us there is nothing.

Then at once a personal question: for last years your image of girls-teenagers-lesbians "was a little impaired a little" - at you, JUlja, the daughter was born, and many hearings about associates you men in general go. On what image now be going to work?

JUlja: Yes, we have grown, much in a life has changed, but image at us did not vary: because at us it never also was not. We never spoke people, that we are lesbians. We simply love each other (takes Lena for a hand). We till now live in one number when we stop in hotels, we sleep in one bed, as one family.

But, for example, in your new clip you any more "pair"?

Lena: Well we cannot kiss in all clips. We do it when we want. It not image is our life. We do that we feel. Always to remain itself - here such with us vital credo.

JUlja: And the love at us has not passed, we till now love each other.

Irrespective of ??

JUlja (sharply interrupts): Independently!

Then we shall return to an album. At you in fact leaves at once two versions - Russian and English. What for?

Lena: And last time at us was two versions of an album.

Yes, but only last time the Russian-speaking version was the basic, and now prime-minister of an album in Russia - in last turn. Have already passed releases in the Europe and even Japan, and you only have reached to us.

JUlja: No, for us it is important both that and that. Simply now we do a greater bias on the West, but it does not mean at all, that we have forgotten Russia. We in a any way do not forget Russia. Here, are very glad what now to be pulled out here it was possible.

Well and how to you Moscow?

JUlja: Have become bored diko!

Lena: the Best city on all white light!

JUlja: It is insulting only, that we in the summer here were not, when was warm, and have now arrived - the winter already begins.

Lena: But we have lead all that winter in Los Angeles. We there half a year have stayed - for horror!

It is not insulting, what so it is a lot of time abroad spend?

JUlja: On the contrary. While young, it is necessary to travel. And then, if you live that you do to you always will be on kajfu. In Moscow still we shall have time to sit for a long time.

Lena (is dared): Aha, years through 50 as we shall sit down with you, grandmothers already such with sticks ?

JUlja: We in fact have started to work in America not because we " send away on the West " that is why, that there people are more professional: there it is better than studio, arrangement absolutely others. There all is better, therefore we are worked-are written there.

Lena: But the stylistics have remained with us Russian, simply technically things to do in Staffs easier. Especially also we are in English written in fact half.

And what in Russian variant there is not all "translations" of English songs, that is disks are not completely identical, is with what is connected?

JUlja: we specially so have made It. In an English album of really some songs which are not present in Russian.

Lena: And in Russian - on the contrary. That is our Russian fans can listen both of an album.

JUlja: That like as identical albums, and like and different. Though sense one in both albums. Long prepared.

The Following album too so long it is necessary to wait?

JUlja: No, I think, that the break will be not such big, but it, certainly, will be. Because, when the actor lets out every year an album, it is uninteresting.

Lena: Klevo when people wait.

Be not afraid, what will forget?

JUlja: No, those who us love, in a any way will not forget.

Lena: Well here now have not forgotten, and we five years were not.

JUlja: Well now we had a huge i?iii-round, we leaved on one and a half month. Were in the Europe, only have returned from Japan, in America have removed a clip. Now a small respite for Moscow (just, actually, there is an album) - party. Can, we shall make mini-round - rub-four large cities: Peter, Kiev, Odessa. On November, 2nd we fly to Lisbon on delivery MTV Europe Music Awards, therefrom, I think, - to Israel, still there will be a small i?iii-round across the Europe in support of an album. And after New year we shall be engaged in statement of show.

Lena: And though we basically abroad, wish to tell, we love very much our admirers in Moscow, let they do not think, that we have forgotten them, all of us is equal with them ? In fact first of all we Russian girls ?
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 10:28 am
xena225

I added my translation to the first post. Thank you once again to my friend Lena for helping with this. In fact, I doubt this could have been done without her. :hug:

xena225
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 2:04 pm
Madonna

Xena and Xena's friend Lena- Thank You sooo much!!!! Thumb

Very nice article...well, they basically just confirmed a tour, didn't they?

Yulia-But after New Year, we will be occupied with preparing the show.
Yay!!!!...So exiting!!!...I am dying to see them live...

And I could not agree with more Yulia when she said that when an artist releases an album each year, it becomes boring...so fucking true...we waited a long time, and it was sooooo worth the wait...
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 2:32 pm
ElectraCute

Great interview. Thanks for translating xena and thanks to your friend. Thumb

Quote:

But, for example, in your new clip you are no longer "a couple"?
Lena: Well, we cannot kiss in all clips.

lol - unfortunately

"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow"
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 3:24 pm
Tsui

Thanks, now it makes much more sense :P!!

It's a very sweet interview, I loved it!
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 3:28 pm
AllTheThingsSheSaid123

thnx for the translation(s)

cool interview Thumb

Lena Katina=hottest girl ever (or one of)

Yulia is a MILF!!
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 7:44 pm
tatyshki

Post subject: Re: Russian Newsweek: We are Russian girls [Oct 2005] Reply with quote
xena225 wrote:
"Tatushki" came back to Russia.
This answers to everyone who wants to know where I got my name!
PostWed Oct 26, 2005 8:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yulias_Angel

YAY!!! They touring after the new year.. yay..- Just in time for my travels.. so exciting.. Nice interview! Thumb

Thx 2 KARO!!!!!! :D

:kiss: ALENA WUV'S ME!! Hug
PostWed Oct 26, 2005 9:22 am
Nightblue

Thanks for the translation, xena225 and your friend Lena. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Nice interview, and also from such a classy news medium like Newsweek. Good for them. :)

Quote:
Yulia: Well, we have a remarkable writer who made the first and second album with us - Valera Poliyenko.

I thought his first name was Valery (or Valerii)? Is this a typo by the source (because there it also says "??????"), or is this a Russian name conjugation?
PostThu Oct 27, 2005 4:05 pm
idioteque

Quote:

Lena: Car-pen -..., Car-pen-tr...

In unison (laughing): Car-pen-ter.

:rofl: this is indeed becoming a personal joke! Thumb

Great interview.
PostThu Oct 27, 2005 8:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
denial

^ LOL .. I heard Yulia pronounce his name Car-pern-term. ..

*shakes head*
PostFri Oct 28, 2005 12:57 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: