:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Yulia Interview FunReports.com [Dec. 27th]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t.A.T.u97

Post subject: Yulia Interview FunReports.com [Dec. 27th] Reply with quote
Quote:
Q: Tell us please who did you see at the ceremony?

A: Well, we saw all the acts that took part in the show. We saw Madonna, Black Eyed Peas, Robbie Williams, Shaggy, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Craig David, Sean Paul. You know, we hung out at an afterparty when the ceremony was over.

Q: What kind of reception did you get from your colleagues? What did they ask you about?

A: Well, we’ve know some people for a long time. We met Black Eyed Peas. Shaggy is great fun, we kept him company all the way trough that party. Craig David came up to me and asked for my cell phone number. When he finally realized that I was part of t.A.T.u., he went: “I love your project, it is pretty cool, I love your Ya soshla s uma (I went mad) very much, you guys are so cool” and stuff like that. And we met Rammstein, finally.

Q: Rumor has it you almost agreed to make a song together.

A: Yeah, all sorts of rumors were flying around. I heard we even had fallen out with the guys but it is complete bull. We met them at the party, we had a chat and a couple of laughs. They are cool.

Q: Being the stars of worldwide popularity, how did you feel handing out a prize to such a petty artist as Robbie Williams?

A: ‘Petty artist?’ What is that? Some kind of English humor? To be honest, he means nothing to me. He is singing those songs, so let him keep singing them. Those songs simply do not connect to me.

Q: Did anybody make any comment on your present-day motherhood and the image of underage lesbians you and Lena had in the past?

A: No, nobody said anything about our past. On the contrary, they asked me about my daughter, ‘Gee, you’ve got a daughter, it’s cool. They also asked Lena if she is going to be a mother too. Lena just went: “Maybe later, it’s impossible to plan things like that.” On the whole, the reaction was pretty usual. Everybody was pointing their fingers at us: “Look, the t.A.T.u. girls!”

Q: Once you pulled the plug on that pseudo-lesbian stuff, your trendy image on the pop scene went to pieces. Do you miss those happy times?

A: No, I do not. Everything is new now, we grew up, and out fans grew up too. Our music grew up as well.

Q: What is your new message to the audience?

A: Being yourself is the most important new message. You should not do anything on purpose because people will also notice a fake. We had a very long break. We had a good rest. And now we are set to move forward. Now are going on a promotional tour to South America and Taiwan. We shall be back to Moscow by New Year’s Eve.

Source: http://funreports.com/fun/05-12-2005/1303-tatu-0

~Gay for Yulia~
PostTue Dec 27, 2005 2:15 am
Yulia_Luv

Post subject: Reply with quote
"No, nobody said anything about our past"

Are they sorry about their past now?!
I miss your beautiful emotions
I miss your Love
hey!
Where is your love,girls?!

PostTue Dec 27, 2005 3:10 am
RowerB

Thanks for posting, t.A.T.u97.
This interview also appeared in a pravda article, posted by ekks, on tatu.fatal.ru, here:
http://www.tatu.fatal.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=4354&view=findpost&p=192024

I could not find it on tatu.us.
PostTue Dec 27, 2005 4:35 am
rocks88

Thanks tatu87 Smile
PostTue Dec 27, 2005 7:31 am
Jayce

Post subject: Re: Yulia Interview FunReports.com [Dec. 27th] Reply with quote
Quote:

A: ‘Petty artist?’ What is that? Some kind of English humor? To be honest, he means nothing to me. He is singing those songs, so let him keep singing them. Those songs simply do not connect to me.

She's so funny. "Some kind of English humor?" and "He means nothing to me". She can be so blunt. I love it! Grin

And clearly she DID mean something to Robbie, did you see the way he looked at her!

"Do not believe in press all that is written!" - Yulia Volkova, 2003
Sunrider is truly a ninja. - IvyRevolution
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 3:39 am
fio_18

sunrider wrote:
Quote:
And clearly she DID mean something to Robbie, did you see the way he looked at her!

yep but I think he was lookingo both, and for sure that for lena he meant sth cause u can see it in her face and yulia`s face to but she says nothing happened Rolleyes
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 7:38 am
DeletedMemory

What oh... where can I see this? Tell meeee... Squint
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 9:13 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: