:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Russian BRAVO: Yulia sees Vlad Topalov [Yulia/Vlad thread]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xena225

Post subject: Russian BRAVO: Yulia sees Vlad Topalov [Yulia/Vlad thread] Reply with quote
Here's a new Tatu interview from Russian BRAVO.

Original source: http://superbravo.ru/main/

News Editor (Tatu.ru forum) wrote:

Sensation: Yulia sees Vlad Topalov

Yulia and Lena are followed everywhere by cameras filming everything no matter what they do. Yulia and Lena donít mind and almost donít pay attention. They came to Bravo to finally reveal the main big secret of Tatuís Ė to tell about their love. The girlís hearts are taken. Thereís love. Thereís no more secret.

- Cameras of MuzTv follow you everywhere now. Does it disturb you?
Yulia: Generally not. We are not that often in Russia. We want people to see us and to get to know us better. Then, we donít film something dirty Ė we film gigs, photo sessions. It doesnít bug us.
Lena: If I were filmed in bed or in the shower, then it could be another thing.

- Yulia, when will you finally show us your daughter?
Yulia: I think very soon - closer to this summer.

- Your mother told us that she starts to show her characterÖ
Yulia: Vika is a very clever girl. She doesnít speak yet but she understands everything. As for her character, she has a right to show it and I donít fight it. Of course, there are moments when she comes up to me and hits me, them I tell her: ďYou shouldnít do that. Itís bad!Ē Iím seldom in Moscow but when Iím at home she knocks at my door and screams: ďMom, mom!Ē Itís so cool!

- Do you want to have more children?
Yulia: Yes. Four more kids for sure. I want to have a boy by all means. I want to have a big family!

- What else do you want?
Yulia: I want to become a producer, to write a book and to make my own fashion line. Iím sure, weíll launch this fashion thing in a year or so.

- Lena, if to look at Yulia, she constantly changes her look. She gets new haircuts, new hair colours. You seldom change anything Ė almost never. Why?
Lena: I have another story. Iíve been really up to having a short haricut for a long time now but I canít ďaffordĒ that. If I get my hair cut short, Iíd have to get up 2 hours before every time to get the hair styled. Then I donít like all those heels, classic outfits. Jeans, feather vest, top and snickers Ė thatís my style. Neither make up nor hairstyle. A baseball cap and a tail is super! Thatís for everyday.

- Do you do anything around the house?
Yulia: Sometimes, of course. When Iím in Moscow, Iím either with my friends or with my mom at home.
Lena: When Iím in Moscow, I always go shopping together with my boyfriend Tolya. I love that! Itís called ďto buy loads of useless shitĒ Ė all those baskets, glasses, matsÖ I go around and place it around the house then.

- Nearly all songs in your album are about love. Do you have love?
Lena: Of course I have love! Iím generally a very sensitive person. I get worried about even tiny things. Iím always about to cry. If I ask him to buy me a chocolate bar and he forgot, I can easily start crying over it. But thereís love. Thatís for sure.
Yulia: I have love for sure! Naturally I had a few misfortunes when falling in love madly and then everything faded away. Moreover Iím not a very easy girl to deal with. Itís difficult for a guy to be with me. Iím a leader; Iím independent and do what I want to. Itís impossible to make me stay inside the house. Iím in love now and I compromise.

- So you met HIM! So you met your love?
Yulia: He's with me now. I've known him for 11 years. We've been only friends all this time. We know each other since Neposidy and we are together for half of a year now. Hell, it's such a long story. It's Vladik Topalov.

- Are you serious? Come on, I donít believe you!
Yulia: Why donít you believe me? We live together! Why do you react like that, tell me? (laughs).

- We met him yesterday and heís scilent like a spy.
Yulia: I didnít tell anyone either. Lazarev called me yesterday and said: ďWow Volkova, you are something! Did you surf Internet lately? Itís all about you and Vlad all over the place!Ē Why didnít you believe me?

- I thought you loved another type of menÖ
Yulia: Did you think I loved serious and grown up? I had a boyfriend in America. No, itís nothing for me! What do grown ups want? They want children, a houseÖ Vladik is different. Heís amazing, simply super.

Bravo #17, Russia
April 2006
Translation: TatySite.net

Thank you to News Editor and TatySite for the translation. :)

xena225

Last edited by xena225 on Fri May 19, 2006 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Apr 30, 2006 6:20 am
Maraja

Post subject: Reply with quote
Yulia and Vlad?! Surprised/Shocked Haha, I for sure didn't suspect anything. Somehow that's very funny, and I must go to tatu.ru's "Smash!! Gay or not?" thread now. Haha. Oh well... Lena, I must say she's cool for keeping her hair and clothes casual.. I mean, she still looks great! Grin Oh my. Anyways. Thanks for posting xena225!
PostSun Apr 30, 2006 7:00 am
BooBear

Hmm.. I think Yulia contradicts herself when she's talking about Vika.. she says.. she doesn't speak yet.. but when she's at home she knocks on her door screaming mom.. O_o

Aww I can't wait to see her though, this summer.. yay.. :D

and I can't imagine Lena with short hair.. it's weird.. I love her hair the way it is Grin

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostSun Apr 30, 2006 8:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Tatufan67

Post subject: Is it true Reply with quote
From Tatu.fatal.ru

Quote:
There's no secret that rumours and gossips has been following Tatu like no other artist. First, the girls didn't pay attention, then - they called many rumours for daylight lies and forbid tabloid's related info to be published on the official forum. Collaboration with the latter ones happens to be their latest trend now. Last week, Yulia and Lena gave an interview to a NTV reporter where they declared that tabloids were their style, their format. More over, they celebrated their new policy by puffing a hookah together with the Zhizn reporter.

Rumours about Yulia Volkova's affair with Vlad Topalov (former singer of the duo SMASH!!) appeared as hot news all over Russian press. Rumours didn't remain only rumours for a very long time. Yulia Volkova has officially declared her feeling for Vlad. Is it a PR or another love affair of the Tatu-girl - time will show.

As for rumours about possible wedding between Yulia and Vlad, we can assure you that the young people don't have any definite plans on it at the moment.

Complete interview from zhizn.ru

Quote:
I want to give Topalov a son!

A revealing interview of Yulia Volkova from Tatu.

The romance between Tatu girl Yulia Volkova and Vlad Topalov takes many new turns. Not so long ago the young man told all of Russia about his feelings for Yulia with a romantic dedication on the cover of his new CD. Now he is ready to adopt her 1 and a half year-old daughter, Vika.

The correspondent of 'Zhizn' met up with Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina at one of the fabulous Arabian restaurants in Moscow to talk about love, life and sex over a cup of tea and a hookah.

Vlad

That Yulia is completely in love is immediately evident. She cheerfully flops down on the sofa and orders two apple hookahs for herself and Lena. She puts her mobile phone nearby and keeps looking at the screen to see if there is a message for her. It is clear she is waiting for an important call.

- Vlad and I have been meeting for half a year now, Yulia admits reluctantly. (Later she started talking more and then it was difficult to stop her)
- Now I often stay at Vlad's home or he stays with me. We have known each other more than ten years. In fact we have known each other from the famous group Neposedy. Though I can't say that our former feelings were serious, that's not possible. We met for one or two nights, then we wouldn't see each other for while, then we would meet again ...

Sex

Now, according to Yulia, things are completely different.

I can now say openly that I love Vlad very much admits a smiling Yulia. - He is now the only man that I would to be with for life. I want to be near him, I like to hear his voice and I like to see him.

Having acknowledged her love for Topalov, Yulia revealed that she is capable of seeing another young man at the same time.

I can like another guy, I can even sleep with him but it does not mean that I love Vlad less, says Yulia whilst elegantly blowing out fragrant smoke from the hookah. He cannot be compared to anybody, he is the best. A girl can love one and sleep with another, it does not mean she has already fallen in love with that one. I have been with fans in the past, so has Vlad. I do not see anything bad in this. It is normal ! It's life ! Now we are more grown-up and have learned where our real priorities are.

According to Volkova, Vlad fits her in everything. Both in life, and in bed ...

- Vlad is very romantic, says Yulia with pleasure. In bed he is a very sensual lover! Most of all I like to watch him when he sleeps. He is so cute ... He is like a small bear cub from a fairy tale ! I often call him 'koala' or 'bear cub'. He is so like them. But truly?

At this moment Yulia's mobile phone starts to vibrate. On the screen the name 'Vlad'. Yulia immediately starts to talk with her beloved.
- Hi, Iím telling to íZí about us, how you are in bed, - briefs Yulia Vlad on essence of our conversation. Ė What can I tell? Of course everything is super!

Daughter

Vladís serious intentions are shown by his relation with Yuliaís daughter Ė Vika. Yulia had Vika with her former boyfriend Paul Sidorov.
- Vlad suggested that he would adopt my daughter, - proudly declares Yulia. Ė I donít see anything bad in it. Why not if he loves her! More over, Vika got attached to him too. Whenever she sees him, she always smiles and calls him ďuncleĒ. Even if Vlad adopts her, we wonít prohibit Paul to see her. He is her biological father anyway. By the way, Vladik always brings lots of gifts for her from his tours. He spoils her greatly.

Vlad and Yulia started to think about a child of their own lately. It turned out that Topalov wants to have a son, who he would teach everything he knows.

- Vladik dreams about having a son. I want to give him a boy, - says Yulia with a shy smile. Ė To tell you the truth, I feel guilty. I seldom see Vika. I donít think itís right but I canít do anything at the moment because we have lots of tours. Iím trying to comfort myself with a thought that Iím making my career now in order to secure my daughterís wealthy future.

Lena

Looking at her confessing friend, another Tatu-girl Lena Katina revealed secrets of her heart too.

It turned out that heís been living with her beloved boyfriend Anatoly for more than a year.
- We met each other by a strange chance, - began to tell her story Lena. Ė My friends and me had a lunch at a restaurant. He was sitting by a table next to us. When I was about to leave, the girls asked me to get this guyís phone number because they liked him immensely. Apparently I was the bravest one in our company. I had nothing else left but to approach him and start talking. So by trying to fix private life for my friend, I found my own love Ė Tolik (Anatoly, rem. TatySite.net).

Tolik is a constant subject of Lenaís now. She always tells how good he is and what an interesting person he is to be with.
- The first time she spoke of him, she was on for an hour, - laughs Yulia. Ė What came after Ė was even worse!

Answering a question about children, Lena said that she didnít make any plans yet.
- Iíd love to have a baby, - sighs Lena, - but I know that if I get a baby, Iíd dismiss everyone. Iíll stay at home taking care of my baby. I simply canít imagine my baby growing up without me. Itís important for me to watch every step he/sheíd make. Itís important for me to know what the baby is doing at the moment. When I see Yulia torn between her work and her daughter, my heart bleeds.

Kobzon

By the way, despite of significant changes in the Tatu-girls lives, the girls didn't break and continue working in a crazy tempo. Their song All About Us has been in tens of world charts for half of a year now. Katina and Volkova received several international awards including the Best Group in Milan and the Best Pop in Finland. They even presented an award to Robbie Williams.

Even Joseph Kobzon, who spoke absolutely against Tatu getting a state honour, couldnít break Yulia and Lena. Generally, to the question about Jozeph Kobzon, Yulia answered briefly:
- We donít give a shit what this person says about us. Opinion of our fans, who love us, remember us and come to see out gigs is the most important thing. As for enemies Ė they are always around. We are either loved or hated. Itís a good thing. The most important of all is that no one stays indifferent!

Zhizn, Russia
May, 3, 2006
Translation: nikki & forre (TatySite.net)

MTV Newsblock

Quote:
They told in the News Block that Yulia and Vlad have been known each other for a long time but no one gets why everyone speaks about a romance between them. Rumours say that the relationship between them is so serious that Vlad is ready to adopt Yulia's daughter. At least such version was given by Zhizn.

News Block got hold of Topalov where Vlad said that if MTV believed Zhizn then he had nothing to say. "Don't ask me. Go and believe what Zhizn writes", said Topalov.

They talked a bit about the fact Vlad having written words of gratitude to some Yulia on his new album, while he never commented what Yulia he meant. That's why the journalists have enough reasons to speculate around it.

Translated by Matvei & Forre (Tatu.fatal.ru)

:merged:

Last edited by Tatufan67 on Sat May 13, 2006 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat May 13, 2006 12:13 pm
Fryman

I dont think it's true.
PostSat May 13, 2006 12:20 pm
High Summoner

wow..this was certainly interesting..Thanks for posting!

http://kageshuriken.wordpress.com
PostSun May 14, 2006 5:07 am
jonny

BooBear wrote:
Hmm.. I think Yulia contradicts herself when she's talking about Vika.. she says.. she doesn't speak yet.. but when she's at home she knocks on her door screaming mom.. Hmmm laugh

I think she means.. she cant say sentences and put words together like "mummy can i have a drink" but she know's who's her mum and one of her first words is mum and so she uses it when she wants something or to see Yulia.

I give up lol smelly thing it is..pft to it
PostSun May 14, 2006 9:21 am
Tatufan67

IN case anyone hasn't noticed they called Pavel Paul. The really angers me Mad Paul.
PostSun May 14, 2006 1:16 pm
yulka6

Well i was looking around in the Vlad Topalov forum and there was a link Vlad and Yulia and there is a video link there
and its about Vlad and Yulia about their relationship i guess
here the link:
http://vladtopalov.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1924&st=0
PostMon May 15, 2006 9:59 am
xena225

Thanks, yulka6. You have to register to view this forum, is it by any chance the MTV NewsBlock video about the Volkova/Topalov rumour? If so, here is a download link:

Volkova vs Topalov - rumors MTV Newsblock 13.05.2006
http://mps.km.ru/Volkova_vs_Topalov_-_rumors_MTV_Newsblock_13.05.2006.avi
To save, right mouse-click on the link, then save as...

A short summary was already posted above, here it is again:

Quote:
They told in the News Block that Yulia and Vlad have been known each other for a long time but no one gets why everyone speaks about a romance between them. Rumours say that the relationship between them is so serious that Vlad is ready to adopt Yulia's daughter. At least such version was given by Zhizn.

News Block got hold of Topalov where Vlad said that if MTV believed Zhizn then he had nothing to say. "Don't ask me. Go and believe what Zhizn writes", said Topalov.

They talked a bit about the fact Vlad having written words of gratitude to some Yulia on his new album, while he never commented what Yulia he meant. That's why the journalists have enough reasons to speculate around it.

Thank you to Matvei (Tatulife.ru) for the video, and forre (Tatysite) for the summary! :thumbsup:

Vlad said that if MTV believed Zhizn then he had nothing to say. "Don't ask me. Go and believe what Zhizn writes", said Topalov.

Oy, he sounds annoyed. :)

xena225
PostMon May 15, 2006 10:25 am
Tatufan67

xena225 wrote:
Vlad said that if MTV believed Zhizn then he had nothing to say. "Don't ask me. Go and believe what Zhizn writes", said Topalov.

Oy, he sounds annoyed. Smile

SO wait this means that Yulia's not dating Vlad, and thye juts have a really tight friendship. Grin
PostMon May 15, 2006 3:21 pm
yulka6

oooooooopss i forgot you have to register in the forum to watch the video.
Sorry guys

the video that i posted is rumors MTV Newsblock 13.05.2006 which Tatufan67 posted as well
PostTue May 16, 2006 2:10 am
darkvader

Tatufan67 wrote:
xena225 wrote:

Oy, he sounds annoyed. Smile

SO wait this means that Yulia's not dating Vlad, and thye juts have a really tight friendship. Grin

I think hes the kind of person who dont like the press know "everything" about his life. Remember Yulia says sheīs an independant woman;
maybe she didnt ask him if she could says something about them to the press

just a feeling.........

Smile
PostTue May 16, 2006 10:24 am
Tatufan67

Quote:
The wedding of two stars is on at the end of the summer

Nobody believed in the romance between Yulia and Vlad from the beginning.

Vlad revealed some of his love secrets in the interview with KP. Vlad arrived by Yulia's Mercedes for this interview.

- So you got to know each otherÖ
- From Neposedy. Both Serezha Lazarev and Lena Katina sang in this band then. Yulia and me have our best memories from that period of our childhood. We've got feelings for each other much later though. We were only friends in Neposedy.

- There've been rumours that Yulia is your half-sisterÖ
- Not mine but my former band mate Serguey Lazarev. It was him, who launched this rumour. I never got why he did that. I don't keep in touch with Serguey now. We are not enemies but no friends either.

- There were rumours of your romance with Nastya Stotskaya and Katy from "A-Studio"Ö
- So what! I fall in love easily. Yes, I've had relationships with those two ladies. I was in shock when I read about my affair with Zhanna Friske. I was pleased to know this gorgeous lady but we've never been more that friends.

- How did Yulia conquer you?
- Our romance with Yulia took its start this winter. Yulia is a great, sunny person. You see, she is an incredibly bright person, she has a strong personality. We are not only a man and a woman but very close to each other people. I dedicated a song "Ya S Toboy" (I'm With You, rem. TatySite.net) from my new album "Odinokaya Zvezda" (A Lonely Star, rem. TatySite.net) to my beloved woman. I even wrote words of gratitude in the book to the album.

- I'm very grateful to Yulia. I'm very happy that I have her as my guardian angel. She supports me just by being beside me. This beautiful lady brings inspiration to me, she gives me strength to move on. I get a will to win and to strive to live for somebody Ė for Yulia.

- How is your relation with her daughter? Did you find a key to her heart?
- Vika is an adorable kid. We became friends. When I look at her, then I realise that I've been dreaming of having just this kind of daughter. Yulia likes to watch Vika and me playing.

- Have you thought about wedding yet?
- Maybe this summerÖ We haven't set any date yet but soon everyone will know about it.

I personally do not think that this artical is true if it was it would be on the offical Tatu website which it is not. I thought that Vlad was Sergei's half brother, not Yulia's.
Wait a minute wouldn't half brother or sister means that thye have the same mom or Dad, I don't think Yulia's parents are split, or Sergei's.
PostThu May 18, 2006 5:27 pm
BooBear

Post subject: Tatu-girl Yulia is marrying Vlad Topalov Reply with quote
Well according to this news update on tatysite.net which I get through my livejournal and if I want to read more I click the link... this is what I read today.. quite shocked for some reason though.. because I only recently found out about Vlad and Yulia so in my mind they haven't been "together" long..

Quote:
The wedding of two stars is on at the end of the summer

Nobody believed in the romance between Yulia and Vlad from the beginning.

Vlad revealed some of his love secrets in the interview with KP. Vlad arrived by Yulia's Mercedes for this interview.

- So you got to know each otherÖ
- From Neposedy. Both Serezha Lazarev and Lena Katina sang in this band then. Yulia and me have our best memories from that period of our childhood. We've got feelings for each other much later though. We were only friends in Neposedy.

- There've been rumours that Yulia is your half-sisterÖ
- Not mine but my former band mate Serguey Lazarev. It was him, who launched this rumour. I never got why he did that. I don't keep in touch with Serguey now. We are not enemies but no friends either.

- There were rumours of your romance with Nastya Stotskaya and Katy from "A-Studio"Ö
- So what! I fall in love easily. Yes, I've had relationships with those two ladies. I was in shock when I read about my affair with Zhanna Friske. I was pleased to know this gorgeous lady but we've never been more that friends.

- How did Yulia conquer you?
- Our romance with Yulia took its start this winter. Yulia is a great, sunny person. You see, she is an incredibly bright person, she has a strong personality. We are not only a man and a woman but very close to each other people. I dedicated a song "Ya S Toboy" (I'm With You, rem. TatySite.net) from my new album "Odinokaya Zvezda" (A Lonely Star, rem. TatySite.net) to my beloved woman. I even wrote words of gratitude in the book to the album.

- I'm very grateful to Yulia. I'm very happy that I have her as my guardian angel. She supports me just by being beside me. This beautiful lady brings inspiration to me, she gives me strength to move on. I get a will to win and to strive to live for somebody Ė for Yulia.

- How is your relation with her daughter? Did you find a key to her heart?
- Vika is an adorable kid. We became friends. When I look at her, then I realise that I've been dreaming of having just this kind of daughter. Yulia likes to watch Vika and me playing.

- Have you thought about wedding yet?
- Maybe this summerÖ We haven't set any date yet but soon everyone will know about it.

Maria Remizova
KP, Russia
Translation: TatySite.net

Source - tatysite.net

What do you guys think? AAA!

ps. The title wasn't my idea.. I used the one from the site :half:

:merged:

PostFri May 19, 2006 12:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
iLuvjulia84

I'm jealous Tongue ..but u kno what? i wish them both lots of happiness Thumb Smile

M Y S P A C E / C A L I F O R N I A L U V 8 4
PostFri May 19, 2006 12:20 am
High Summoner

iLuvjulia84 wrote:
i wish them both lots of happiness Thumb Smile

:yeahthat:

I think this is great news, and I'm very happy for both of them.

I just don't hope Yulia will change last name -_-

http://kageshuriken.wordpress.com
PostFri May 19, 2006 12:31 am
Never Mind

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I know i shouldn't be disappointed, but I AM lol, i can't help it, but ofcourse if Yulia and Vlad thinks it's good for them, I won't stop' em, best luck and happiness to them. :cheers:

High Summoner wrote:

that would be horrifying x_x

thanks for posting the articles.
PostFri May 19, 2006 3:57 am
the king of sting

High Summoner wrote:

Yeah, people'd think she'd be falling down all the time LOL
The Tajik in space was the best one. Apparently he's been in the Soyuz since 1990 but when the USSR broke up responsibility for getting him back passed to Tajikistan, which could not afford it. However he's been paid ever since and now has USD 100,000,000 in his space account. He can't spend it until he hires a ship to get him down, which he will do if you activate his bank account...
PostFri May 19, 2006 7:00 am
DeViLiSh YuLiA!

^^..Ha..ha, smart one Tongue xD

Erm...to be honest, I don't like this one bit -_-;;

YulSic lovin' ^^
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.You are

the light, to my soul. You are my purpose..you're everything
PostFri May 19, 2006 7:32 am
sEi-saMa

Are they seriously getting married? Frown

Other Fanfiction
So Contagious
Melodies of Life
Will You Wait for Me?
Sleep Will Set You Free
PostFri May 19, 2006 8:17 am
BooBear

It's just weird.. cause I always say Yulia as highly independant.. and the fact of getting married for some reason gives me the impressive of not so independant.. I know it's weird.. getting married doesn't someone any less independant..

But if she changes her name Half Frown No way.. haha I saw he should change his name! And the summer is far from now.. atleast in Yulia years.. cause she changes a lot Tongue So maybe she'll change her mind about Vlad hehe

PostFri May 19, 2006 10:06 am
Tatufan67

In one of the interveiws of Tatu, Yulia said that she doesn't want to get marrieed untill she's at least 60, so it's obvious that this artical is a tabloid. Besides Tatysite.net isn't the most realiable site, except to get tabloids. Grin
PostFri May 19, 2006 2:41 pm
Kristya

Pravda is not a tabloid though and it was reported on there... she even talked about him in that interview.

I hope they are both happy. I think it's cute.
PostFri May 19, 2006 2:56 pm
BooBear

Kristya wrote:
Pravda is not a tabloid though and it was reported on there... she even talked about him in that interview.

I hope they are both happy. I think it's cute.

Ironic though, cause back in the days.. I can't remember if it was Stalin who invented the newspaper but it was to spread propaganda Tongue

PostFri May 19, 2006 8:29 pm
DeletedMemory

I think if ever Yulia's getting married, I'd like her to be with the man that would take care of her. It's better if she's gonna be with Vlad than that Pasha guy. Rolleyes
PostFri May 19, 2006 11:07 pm
return_to_hades

Pravda even once said this http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/95/380/10075_tatu.html

its hard to beleive anything or anyone either

Blog: http://returntohades.blogspot.com/
/
PostFri May 19, 2006 11:41 pm
RowerB

^ Thatís my favourite tatu story of all.
PostSat May 20, 2006 12:35 am
jonny

In the interview they did the other day..

Yulia says she and Vlad are very ambitious people but the main thing is to be able to compromise and to understand each other. With all that, the most important thing for Yulia is to remain free, without any pressure.

so.. it may just be newspaper lies.

PostSat May 20, 2006 7:36 am
Tatufan67

^Exactly if she wants to stay free she would not marry. i have no problem with Yulia Dating Vlad. Vlad is very cool, and very sweet, but when tabloids start talking about marragie between the two, it really anoys, me, and makes me mad for no reason. Besides it's not like it's the tabloids bussiness, anyways.
PostSat May 20, 2006 8:28 am
BooBear

c|oudchiisan wrote:
I think if ever Yulia's getting married, I'd like her to be with the man that would take care of her. It's better if she's gonna be with Vlad than that Pasha guy. Rolleyes

If Yulia marries I'd want it to be with Lena.. BWAHAHA Devil

My lesbo dreams can't help but surface -sigh- Wink

PostSat May 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Anouk

He has got to do something about those out of control eyebrows/sideburn thingies.. Rolleyes

On a different note - *pukes* Annoyed

? ????? ???? ????????!! ??? - ??? ??? ??????..
PostSat May 20, 2006 5:49 pm
BooBear

WOW!! Holy eyebrows! -points-

You'd think.. that Yulia with her purdy eyebrows would attack him with tweezers while he slept hehe now I can't stop laughing picturing it Rofl

PostSat May 20, 2006 6:01 pm
Never Mind

You can all breathe out and relax now I guess...
Concy posted this on tatu.ru forums:
Quote:

Topalov Interview:
http://www.radiounost.ru/region/rnews.html?id=18868&rid=216
Thanks Angel

Summary:

Quote:
Interview is huge ...almost unreal to translate and put it on paper. But for the most part of the interview Vlad talks about his new album , his fans, why he didn't go to Evrovision this year and lots and lots of other not really important things. But !
He was asked about his marriage this summer with Volkova . He burst laughing at that...he is nearly pissed himself wet after listening such news. He denied flat . He was not saying clearly anything , hinted that they have some relations with Yulia ...didn't tell clearly that kind of relation though.... But the rumors about marriage this summer and other stuff how he is playing with Yulia's daughter and etc. ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE. That's what he said.
He was playing cat and mouse .....like * I'm not saying "never"...nobody knows happens with us ..But definetely won't be any marriage this summer*

Thanks marina

PostSun May 21, 2006 5:23 am
PenguinShoes

That cleared things up... I hope. But really, Yulia getting married this summer sounds very strange in my ears.

Thanks Rod_Lenok for the banner!!! Smile
PostSun May 21, 2006 12:18 pm
sEi-saMa

w00t

Other Fanfiction
So Contagious
Melodies of Life
Will You Wait for Me?
Sleep Will Set You Free
PostSun May 21, 2006 1:02 pm
Tatufan67

OMG I think i broke my vocal cords screaming YES Yulia's not getting married yet, or Vlad. Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant w00t w00t
PostSun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm
BooBear

Praise the lord my dream can still come true Devil

PostSun May 21, 2006 4:59 pm
jonny

Lol it dosent mean they wont get married.. i think they look a cute couple but a wedding this year would be quick, as yes they have know each other for years.. but being in a couple with someone is much different to being just friends.

PostSun May 21, 2006 5:45 pm
rocks88

You know part of the press is made up . Everytime i reading on yulia and vald then sergey Its differnt each time. Also comfussing to like my brain going through a ringer. Happy for yulia and vald. Smile
I hope yulia writes in her diary soon hope she clears up some of this press news.
PostWed May 24, 2006 5:28 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: