:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Russian BRAVO: Two days + two nights with t.A.T.u.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonny

Post subject: Russian BRAVO: Two days + two nights with t.A.T.u. Reply with quote
There is a bravo story/pictures posted on tatu.ru about st petersburg gig

But it's abit big to post here... so linkage..

http://www.tatu.ru/img/bru20d06.jpg

I give up lol smelly thing it is..pft to it
PostWed May 24, 2006 8:48 am
xena225

Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for posting, jonny! :)

Here's a translation of the article, made by Ev from the Tatu.ru forum. Thank you very much for this! :thumbsup:

Ev wrote:

Bravo hanged out with t.A.T.u two days and two nights!

Few days ago, Lena and Yulia came back from Saint Peterburg, where t.A.T.u had huge solo-concert. In Saint Peterburg we walked, ate, slept, went to TV-studios, and amused ourselves as we could. All the details about this journal Bravo memorized photographed and brought back home!

Everything started with the fact that t.A.T.u girls almost missed their train! At 18.15 the management of the group, who crowded together long time ago, announced emergency. It is 10 minuets before leaving and the girls didn't arrived yet. The first who appeared on the platform was Lena - in dark glasses and sportive vest: Stepping quickly she made her way toward us. Right behind her, on high heels, small and fragile, with big bag atilt, walked Yulia. After checking the tickets everybody rashly loaded themselves on the train, which took off to Saint Peterburg right away. After settling down in the sitting-carriage, the girls announced that they are terribly hungry. Yulia, without losing her courage ate few yogurts - hers and others, from the dry ration of the train, and then decided to go to the restaurant-carriage. There, the t.A.T.u girls provided themselves with sandwiches, and took off to the cabin of the mechanics, who let girls in to see the mechanism of the cabin. On their way back, the prepared passengers asked for autographs. We arrived to Saint Peterburg at 11 PM. On the platform, the girls were greeted by guards and a crowd of most buoyant fans, who always know the artist's transference. After a short autograph-session, the tired t.A.T.u girls went to a TV-airing. On the way, Yulia remembered few times the presentation of Vlad Topalov, which on that time was in full play - but in Moscow. Because of the sound-check and the interviews Yulia couldn't make it to the presentation, unfortunately nothing could be canceled. On the next day, after having a good sleep and becoming fresher, everybody meets in the lobby of the hotel. The t.A.T.u girls are late: The breakfast arrived to the rooms forty minutes later than it should. Finally, Yulia and Lena went down to the lobby. We sit ourselves in the cars and taking off the TV-airing again. Right after the show we are going to press-conference in a famous Saint Peterburg's coffee-house. There the girls are greeted by a crowd of journalists. "Yulia, is that true that you want to have five kids?" - They attack. "And your affair with Topalov is that true?" Yulia cut their questions sharply, and everybody turn to more proper themes. After the press-meeting the girls are having lunch - there's a prepared table in the hall next door - and then took off to their rooms. At that time, in the CKK, last preparations are made: The scene, the monitors, the sound are being preparing for the show. Closer to the evening, all together, the girls' musicians are arriving. On the next day, very early everybody go to the concert pace. The musicians are rehersaling. Later Lena and Yulia join them. Friends from Moscow are coming to the girls. Again and again, Yulia runs through the hall to meet another familiar. The last preparations for the concert are made. An hour before the beginning the girls go to their dressing room, and stay there until the first accords. The girls are nervous, but when the hall is exploding with applause and dappling with posters with words of love, they understands: Everything's OK. On the sides, two huge monitors are showing in close up: Lena and Yulia hugging each other. And endless amount of shining gold flaked are falling from the ceiling... And what happened after this wonderful concert, better not to be told :)

Translated by: Ev
Source: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=190236#190236

xena225
PostFri May 26, 2006 3:15 am
iLuvjulia84

Thanx! Thumb

Lol this cracked me up:
"After settling down in the sitting-carriage, the girls announced that they are terribly hungry. Yulia, without losing her courage ate few yogurts - hers and others"

M Y S P A C E / C A L I F O R N I A L U V 8 4
PostFri May 26, 2006 9:21 am
BooBear

^^ Haha yeah.. that's the part we see on the Expedition episode where she's chowing down yogurts after getting on the train.. I think she wasn't even on the train for 2 minutes and she was eating the yogurt Grin

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostFri May 26, 2006 11:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Loca127

iLuvjulia84 wrote:
Thanx! Thumb

Lol this cracked me up:
"After settling down in the sitting-carriage, the girls announced that they are terribly hungry. Yulia, without losing her courage ate few yogurts - hers and others"

lmao
PostFri May 26, 2006 6:35 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: