:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Tatu concerts Russia+Ukraine [Aug-Nov 2006]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
volkova_89

Post subject: Reply with quote
fio_18 wrote:
aI found a new version of the vid in samara @ the club, yay this time feeling the reggaeton
LOL LOL
preview: en youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KsfrA4FDVY

OMG Rofl
PostFri Sep 15, 2006 1:22 pm
xena225

Quote:
September, 07

Guys! Due to the failure of the tour promoter, "Kreml.Kontsert" company represented by its cheif executive of concert department S.V. Lavrov, to comply with its obligations to t.A.T.u., we have to inform you that our cooperation with "Kreml.Kontsert" has ended and that "Dangerous and Moving" tour schedule will change. New tour dates will be annunced in the next 7 days.

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=362&page=0&l=en

Here's the tour schedule update, from Tatu.ru:

Quote:
September, 15

New "DANGEROUS AND MOVING" tour schedule!

August, 4 Sochi
September, 2 Samara
September, 9 Kaliningrad

October, 2 Kazan
October, 22 Krasnodar
October, 23 Rostov-na-Donu
October, 25 Lipetsk
October, 27 Nizhny Novgorod
October, 30 Perm
October, 31 Kirov

November, 2 Yekaterinburg
November, 5 Volgograd
November, 7 Ufa
November, 9 Surgut
November, 11 Omsk
November, 12 Novosibirsk
November, 14 Novokuznetsk
November, 19 Yaroslavl

Note that changes in dates and cities may occur.

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=343&page=0&l=en

xena225
PostFri Sep 15, 2006 1:43 pm
Kristya

I think she did grab her butt. Well who wouldn't, have you seen it? But it's not self-satisfying, more of a devious look to me!
PostFri Sep 15, 2006 1:43 pm
xena225

Here is another video from Samara, a TV report about the press conference and the autograph session, thank you to unstoppable, Tatulife.ru + concy. :)

Samara TV report 16.09.06 by unstoppable [13 MB]
Download: http://tatulife.ru/ru/get/?f=1290

Alternative upload
SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qrd0oc

xena225
PostSun Sep 17, 2006 3:46 am
xena225

Tonight's the concert in Kazan! :)

Here's a Tatu.ru update.

Quote:
October, 02

Kiev
and Dnepropetrovsk are in “Dangerous and Moving” tour schedule! October, 12 t.A.T.u. are having a show in Kiev (“Dvorets Sporta” venue) and October, 14 – in Dnepropetrovsk.

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=387&page=0

The "DANGEROUS AND MOVING" tour schedule looks like this now:

August, 4 Sochi
September, 2 Samara
September, 9 Kaliningrad

October, 2 Kazan
October, 12 Kiev
October, 14 Dnepropetrovsk
October, 22 Krasnodar
October, 23 Rostov-na-Donu
October, 25 Lipetsk
October, 27 Nizhny Novgorod
October, 30 Perm
October, 31 Kirov

November, 2 Yekaterinburg
November, 5 Volgograd
November, 7 Ufa
November, 9 Surgut
November, 11 Omsk
November, 12 Novosibirsk
November, 14 Novokuznetsk
November, 19 Yaroslavl

xena225
PostMon Oct 02, 2006 1:18 pm
xena225

I just read two reports/comments on the Kazan concert (on the Russian Tatu.ru forum) by marusjka and by djtonic, both stating that the concert was "super". The girls were "excellent", the performance was about an hour and a half. They sang 16 songs, the sound was great, they even had artificial snow for "Gomenasai". Apparently they relocated from the "Sports Palace" (4,000 spectators) to "The Pyramid" (1,000) which was better suited for a concert anyway. There is some talk on the forum about the concert organizers not advertising the concert in an appropriate manner. According to djtonic, people were surprised that t.A.T.u. had been in Kazan, when he told them about the concert. Half Frown But the people who managed to find out about the concert and actually went there, seem to be very happy about the performance. :)

There aren't a lot of photos yet, here's one:
http://efir.tv/index.php?cat=r&cat=ra&filter[0][type]=4&filter[0][value]=7382

Thank you to marusjka and djtonic for the info! :)

By the way: The girls arrived by train in Kazan.

xena225
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 4:16 am
Tsui

Wow, it sounds like an amazing concert! Fake snow and everything! Thanks xena.
To bad they weren'r able to reach everyone, advertising is very important and most of the times, the reason why something is a success.
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 am
xena225

From Tatu.ru:

Quote:
October, 05

Guys,

In our post-soviet music industry organizing concerts, the ones that are big and live – is the hardest case. t.A.T.u. are doing their best to tour all major cities in Russia and Ukraine, where many thousands of our fans live.

Few world recognized artists are on tour in our country in many cities - cities other than Moscow and St. Petersburg. t.A.T.u. is the only exception, because it is the only internationally acknowledged pop-rock band from Russia.

Even shows in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kiev are not organized smoothly. To name a couple recent ones, remember many venue changes of Madonna gig in Moscow, Roger Waters’ show cancelled in Kiev… It’s the promoter, not the artist, who holds responsibility for this. In smaller cities there are usually more troubles.

Do not forget that t.A.T.u. are not just Julia, Lena and musicians. It’s also many people unseen for the audience, tons of things that a big live gig can’t do without, a lot of difficult logistics that needs to be done on the highest level...

...(do not believe the lies about full playback; those, who say them, do it either out of spite, or because they fail to hear live music – many hear it very rarely…) All the expensive sound systems we need can’t always be transported to remote cities. Faery light at t.A.T.u. show, designed by Marc Brickman, Pink Floyd's light designer, needs advanced equipment that is also not available everywhere. Our show requires a costly and professionally run advertising campaign, substituted by some promoters with just several billboards on the skirts of the town (afterwards such promoters blame the artsist for the poor ticket sales).

All the above factors can’t be fully controlled by the artist - or controlled at all.

Some will hardly believe it, but t.A.T.u.'s Russian-Ukranian tour is absolutely not a question of money, but a question of respect towards fans and people coming to our shows, whose shining eyes we’ve seen on the previous tour shows and wait - at the coming ones.

Probably, the easiest thing that could have been done is just a tour cancellation. The “torn” business card of the unprofessional promoter could have been the end of the story. But if t.A.T.u. does so, it will no longer be t.A.T.u.

Changes in dates and cities is the result of the changing and hard-to-predict circumstances that accompany tour organization in the “zone of risky agriculture” (read: the entertainment industry). Even now, when we’ve changed tour dates for the third time, we are not sure if it's final.

We are risking t.A.T.u.'s reputation, but we really want to come to your cities, guys.

Please, check the tour schedule at tatu.ru. It is 100% confirmed information. And don’t believe rumors and lies.

October, 05
New "DANGEROUS AND MOVING" tour schedule:

August, 4 Sochi
September, 2 Samara
September, 9 Kaliningrad
October, 2 Kazan

October, 12 KIEV
October, 14 DNEPROPETROVSK
October, 30 PERM
October, 31 KIROV

November, 3 YEKATERINBURG
November, 5 VOLGOGRAD
November, 7 UFA
November, 9 SURGUT
November, 11 unconfirmed city
November, 12 NOVOSIBIRSK
November, 14 NOVOKUZNETSK
November, 16 KRASNOYARSK
November, 19 YAROSLAVL

Source: http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=389&page=0

Thumb

xena225
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 4:41 pm
kateM

I like the way the management are keeping the fans updated, explaining problems and letting us know they're doing their best to give us what we want. As Tatu fans we know not to believe the rumours but I suppose there are plenty of people out there willing to blame the girls for the problems and it's good that the management are trying to correct this.
PostWed Oct 04, 2006 5:03 pm
xena225

kateM, I agree completely, this is a great statement by the management! Thumb

A pic from Kazan:

Source: http://www.kazan.kp.ru

Thanks to Intervolkov (Tatu.ru). :)

xena225
PostThu Oct 05, 2006 2:40 am
xena225

Advertising for the Ufa concert (November 7), thanks to kEMEL (Tatu.ru). Thumb

Billboard advertising in Yaroslavl (concert on November 19), thanks to Green-Eyed (Tatu.ru). Thumb

xena225
PostThu Oct 05, 2006 11:56 am
xena225

Apparently there will be another concert in Kiev, on the 11th, at a smaller venue (ca. 500 spectators), the "Freedom Hall". On October 12, the second concert will take place - as previously announced on Tatu.ru - at the "Sports Palace".

Thanks to Odette (Tatu.ru) for the info!

xena225
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 6:12 am
Tsui

Thanks, xena. I take it's a good sign, right?
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 12:53 pm
xena225

Lena and Yulia are on "Russian Radio Ukraine" right now.
http://www.rusradio.com.ua/

Live (streaming):
64k : http://195.140.179.58:8000/station2-64.m3u
128k : http://195.140.179.58:8000/station2-128.m3u
Webcam: http://www.rusradio.com.ua/cam.php

It's all in Russian, of course. Enjoy! :)

Thank you to Ev (Tatu.ru)! :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Guess that was it. Show's over. Approx. 30 minutes (with music and ads).
Very nice. Always a treat to hear them. :nod:

??? (Tatu.ru) took a few screencaps from the webcam, thank you!
http://keep4u.ru/full/0610/0aae880449b4fb616b/gif
http://keep4u.ru/full/0610/88facdb90b18996a14/gif
http://keep4u.ru/full/0610/ff9ed881c3fe0765e6/gif

-------------------------------------------------------

EDIT II: Dean (Tatu.ru) recorded the interview (mp3), thank you very much for this!!! Smile
Please note that the interview is in Russian!

Dean wrote:
t.A.T.u. on Radio Russia - Kiev - 11/10/2006
15.8mb - 17minutes
http://rapidshare.de/files/36353242/RadioRussia_Kiev_11-10-06.mp3.html
http://download.yousendit.com/E7B572FB33D652CA (Expires on 18/10/06)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eiuahy

:wave:
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 9:29 am
volkova_89

What did they say in the interview?? Confused .. I speak 0 Russian Frown
I read that they talked about making a movie Surprised/Shocked
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 12:43 pm
xena225

A few of the things that were said: After New Year they'll fly to the US to record the new album, in November they'll go to Europe, and apparently the book that Alexey Mitrofanov wrote (the heavyweight politician who is always around Yulia at events), "t.A.T.u. come back", will be made into a movie (it is a book about a lesbian love story, though it is fictional, as far as I can tell. To tell the truth, the info about this book is more than a bit confusing. It seems to be a mix of fiction and real events. ). They also talked about going clubbing in Moscow, about Vika, and about the concerts in Kiev.

Last edited by xena225 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 1:05 pm
Volkster

Thank you for always keeping us updated Xena!! My Russian is non-existent so, it's good that you keep on summarising and translating things!!
Thanks!!! Thumb

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:27 pm
RowerB

Thanks for the interview, Dean and thanks for posting, xena225.
PostWed Oct 11, 2006 3:39 pm
xena225

Glad I can help out, Volkster. :)

Odette from the Tatu.ru forum is in Kiev and was at the first concert last night. Here is her report:

Odette (Tatu.ru) wrote:
Yesterday morning at 08.30 Yulia & Lena arrived at the trainstation. I was in contact with a guy from the Ukrainian forum and he picked me up at my hotel. There were around 12 people at the trainstation. They arrived on time. They looked very tired coming out the train, but were kind enough to give some autographs. I filmed about 2 minutes, cause the bodyguard was in my way all the time. Yullia's dad is here too. He's really nice. We walked with them to the car (they walked hand in hand all the time) and they left. We went to get something to eat en walked around the city. The weather was great yesterday.

At 15.00 the gave a press conference in their hotel. We couldn't go in, cause you needed a presscard, but we waited outside. They promised to give us some time for pictures etc. Well the press conference took about 30 minutes. First the band came out. We chatted and took some pictures. After that the girls came out. They were really nice and all smiles. We took some pictures with them too and they gave autographes again (everything's on video). They went to the car after about 5 minutes and left for the soundcheck.

Well around 21.00 the concert started. It was in a really small place. Like 500 people. Everyone had their own table, but when Tatu started, we just stood in front of the stage. The show lasted about 50 minutes and it was really good!!! They had so much energy. There were a lot of sweet, flirty YuLen moments. At Gomenasai they slowdanced and gave eachother sweet looks and at ATTSS they spinned eachother around (like in the old days) and Yulia almost threw Lena of the stage. LOL. They were laughing about it, gave eachother a hug and a kiss (it's on video, don't worry). Yulia was dancing really wild all the time (she lost her earplugs twice by jumping up and down). Crazy girl! She threw her top of at Show Me Love. I know there's a lot more to tell, but I can't remember everything right now. They sang 12 songs. They laughed so much at the concert. Lena once forgot to sing while laughing about something Yulia said.

After the concert Troy came to us and he took us to the bar of the concerthall. The other bandmembers joined us and we were drinking beer (shouldn't have done that, my head..ouch). Pictures were taking. I talked a lot with Troy (about an hour). He said they plan to record the new album in January in San Fransisco. The also plan a clubtour through Europe (Troy mentioned France, Italy, Belgium and Holland). But he also said it takes some time to plan everything. He couldn't say when this will happen. He said they will play Ty Soglasna and a new version of Perfect Enemy at tonight's concert (this concert will be about 90 minutes). Can't wait to hear it. He asked me to meet him today and he tries to get me in at the soundcheck. The guys rock! Especially Troy. He gave me a big hug when I left and told me he loves me. OMG. LOL.

Well as I said the whole concert is on video. I was really close to the stage, so there are all good closeups. I'll try and post everything this weekend. I'm leaving Kiev tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed reading my story. I'll try and get some more sleep and at 3 o'clock I'll go down to the concerthall. The report of tonight's concert will follow asap.

Thanks muchly to Odette for this report. Thumb Hug Can't wait to see the videos. It all sounds so great, sounds like they were having a blast on stage!! And I love the description of all the wonderful YuLen moments. :)

xena225
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 3:48 am
Maraja

*Freaks out* Surprised/Shocked It all sounds very awesome! Odette should know she's a heroine (I'll make sure she finds out) for getting it all on video, and I really hope she'll get to be at the sound check today. What an adventure going to Kiev like that. Smile I honestly couldn't wait to hear a new version of Perfect enemy. That song rocks.

*Sits down to await pictures, videos and audio files*
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 8:16 am
iLuvjulia84

That sounded so great! ^_^ ..lol its so funny how she described all that they did (Julia almost throwing Lena off the stage LOL ) anyway, ..wow they'll record they're next album in San Francisco? thats like an hour and a half from me Surprised/Shocked

M Y S P A C E / C A L I F O R N I A L U V 8 4
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 9:12 am
volkova_89

Wow .. Odette is so lucky Surprised/Shocked
Having pictures taken with the girls, autographs, talking with Troy, attending 2 concerts!! It all sounds amazing!!

Can't wait to see those videos .. specially the slowdance in Gomenasai Grin
PostThu Oct 12, 2006 10:21 am
xena225

A few photos from Kiev (October 12 concert), thank you to Intervolkov (Tatu.ru) and Spice! :thumbsup:

http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g0610647cce825a18jpg
http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g0610ea634aae6645jpg
http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g061019d9fbf0b121jpg
http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g061089c3aa2813bfjpg
http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g061069c6ac3f4138jpg
http://foto.radikal.ru/f.aspx?g06103b5227c3da02jpg

xena225
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:35 am
Maraja

Troy posted a video on his site:

http://www.troymaccubbin.com/photogallery/video/kiev_hotel.mov

It's him walking around in his hotel room in Kiev, talking. You can watch it with Quicktime. Smile
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 11:55 am
xena225

More info - and pics - from Odette (Tatu.ru), thank you! Smile :thumbsup:

Odette (Tatu.ru) wrote:
The concert last night was really good. Just as the first concert, they were all smiles, making jokes etc. The show was 1 1/2 hours. They sang 19 songs (including Ty Soglasna and the new version of Novoya Model). I'll post the songlist with my video's. As Troy mentioned they asked everyone to come to the stage, so we were really close. They were really energetic again. They also did some funny "song" to sing together with the audience (you'll see it on the video). There was a lot of dancing and again great YuLen moments. LOL. I seem to be forgetting a lot, but you can watch yourself later.

I hope to put the video's up tomorrow. It takes some time to get them on my computer first. So you have the arrival, meeting at the hotel and both concerts. And yes Yulia does look amazing with her new hair. Lena looked pretty too of course.

More Yulia pics:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1849/yulia2dj5.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8530/yulia3xh2.jpg

Thumb Wave

xena225
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 12:25 pm
volkova_89

OMFG Yulia is so beautiful Drool Sexy
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 12:38 pm
iLuvjulia84

WOW her hair looks amazing! ^_^ thanks for posting xena225! Smile

PostFri Oct 13, 2006 1:25 pm
t.A.T.u97

Yulia....your hair....omg. I love it. I absolutely love her hair.

~Gay for Yulia~
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 1:35 pm
t.A.T.u97

Why is she SO PERFECT?!

~Gay for Yulia~
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:17 pm
Goose

^^
I don't know I'm just glad she is.............*sighs*......... to be 20 years younger and Russian.

Goose
I am Darkness.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:19 pm
xena225

Thanks for posting, t.A.T.u97. :)

More pics from Freedomhall.com.ua can be found here:
http://www.freedomhall.com.ua/210/rus/index.html?Class=fRameWork&Command=ClearObjectStates
Thanks to Odette.

Beautiful Lena:
http://www.freedomhall.com.ua/publication/upload/210/4693/dsc_0216_resize.jpg

Thanks to def (Tatu.ru) for the upload of this pic.

xena225
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 2:37 pm
Maraja

Thanks for the pictures girls! w00t There are two things I have to say. No wait, three. Yulia looks absolutely great. Her hair is wonderful. And more... she should be wearing jeans like that more often on stage - she's absolutely sexy in that in my opinion. The question is if Lena is trying to somehow cover for Yulia's former short hair. Lol. Can't wait for more things from these concerts.
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 3:13 pm
xena225

More photos from Kiev, thank you to Anastasya-cool (Tatu.ru)! Smile :thumbsup:

http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18049/18049394_tatu09.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18047/18047790_tatu01.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18047/18047950_tatu03.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048038_tatu04.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048220_tatu12.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048342_tatu05.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048500_tatu10.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048570_tatu11.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048750_tatu07.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048860_tatu06.jpg
http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18049/18049042_end.jpg

Original link: http://img.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/4/18048/18048670_main.jpg

:wave:

xena225

Last edited by xena225 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 3:32 pm
tatu_chick04

OMFG! They're absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting the pics, xena225 and everyone else who shared them with us. Thumb

At first I didn't really care for Julia's long hair but it's growing on me. (No pun intended! lol) Lena looks Drool ...as usual.

http://www.myspace.com/c_rons_page
PostFri Oct 13, 2006 3:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xena225

Photos from the Kiev press conference, thank you to Intervolkov (Tatu.ru) for pointing them out.
Thanks to DJ_VOLK for the photos. :)

More:
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr001.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr002.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr003.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr004.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr005.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr007.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr008.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr009.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr011.jpg
http://www.tatu-world.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Press_Ukr012.jpg

And here are two more photos made by Odette (Tatu.ru)! Thank you! :)

One more:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6371/y2pf9.jpg

And a few gorgeous YuLen moments from the Kiev concert... :love:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3631/fr1dx4.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/793/fr2yr1.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/927/fr4ut3.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8527/fr5ym7.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1769/fr7zg3.jpg

You can quite literally feeeeeel the love. :)

Odette also added a video of the long hug at the Kiev Sports Palace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8p38z

:thumbsup: Wave

xena225
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 2:40 am
xena225

The concert at the Freedom Hall in Kiev (October 11, 52 minutes), filmed by Odette (Tatu.ru).
Thank you very much for this! :)

Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part1
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1386
Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part2
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1387
Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part3
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1388

If you have problems downloading from this website, please use a download manager.
As these are quite big files, using a download manager is advisable anyway.

The list of songs:
Intro
Ludi Invalidy
All About Us
Loves Me Not
Friend or Foe
Gomenasai
How Soon Is Now
Chto Ne Hvataet
Show Me Love
Polchasa
Ne Ver Ne Boisya
Ya Soshla S Uma
Nas Ne Dagoniat

Thanks again to Odette! Thumb Wave

xena225
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 5:02 am
iLuvjulia84

Thank u for posting all those great videos and pictures xena225! Smile

This was my favorite pic.. WOW *dies*

PostSat Oct 14, 2006 9:40 am
volkova_89

Wow .. thanks for the pictures xena225 .. it's so lovely the way they look at each other.

I liked this one:

Look at what Lena is reaching for Devil
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 10:50 am
xena225

Odette added a few more screencaps from her videos, here they are:

Ahem. Look at what YULIA is reaching for.

:cool:

Thank you once again to Odette! What a treasure trove these concerts are! :)

xena225
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 4:15 pm
tatuyumi104

xena225 wrote:
The concert at the Freedom Hall in Kiev (October 11, 52 minutes), filmed by Odette (Tatu.ru).
Thank you very much for this! :)

Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part1
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1386
Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part2
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1387
Tatu_in_Kiev_11.10.2006_Freedom_Part3
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1388

If you have problems downloading from this website, please use a download manager.
As these are quite big files, using a download manager is advisable anyway.

:( I might be stupid but I dunno what download manger is, I can't download them because it says 'can't display page' Half Frown Annoyed help? sorry Squint
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 12:40 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: