:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Yes! Magazine: I Can Hardly Wait! [Feb 2008]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xena225

Post subject: Yes! Magazine: I Can Hardly Wait! [Feb 2008] Reply with quote
Here's a new Lena article from Russian Yes! Magazine.

Quote:
I Can Hardly Wait!

Click to enlarge

Lena Katina shared with Yes! Stars mag her nightmares, her favorite movies and her recent shopping, but she decided not to reveal her boyfriend's name...

November, 30

We went to a birthday party of my Granny Asia Nikitichna. I've always admired her. She is an epitome of a saying "More of me to love". She's so big and she's got such a big and kind heart. She's the wisest person who hold a very high position for her whole professional life. Plus she started to paint when she was 50! She truly has a personality in a proper sense of the word!

My mom and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday present. Of course, Granny said, "Oh, I want nothing; I have everything! If you want to make a present you can give me a tea-pot". Moreover she asked to look for a tea-pot for a gas cooker. She doesn't use the electric ones (she's got about three of them) because of her principles. Me and my mom, we had actually no idea where they sell such tea-pots. We've found one in some store. Well, we also present a money-holder with "valuable pieces of papers". Granny kept asking what we're doing with Yulia: Where she could see us on TV, what programs we went to... Yeah, and she also asked about my sweetheart.

Well, the delicious party food... My Granny's such a desperate experimentalist. Once she almost managed to make jam out of sour cabbage. She can always cook something special from any food she has in a fridge. I'm just amazed.

After this family party we visited one party in some industrial building. Yulia also came, we wanted to talk with her. But you can hardly talk when the music's so loud. By the way, I don't like clubbing because of this. I don't really like to party.

December, 8

We visited an out-patient hospital with my sweetheart. Boys are weird creatures. They fear to visit a doctor alone. So I had to keep him company. In the evening I wanted to visit the service in church. I've had some bad dreams recently. They are really weird. In the morning I wake up and I go to my mother, "Mom, I had su-u-ch a dream!" And she's like, "Lena, maybe you shouldn't tell them to me...". If one writes scripts after my dreams, we'll "a very scary movie". But not that famous comedy, but a really scary movie. So I definitely decided to go to the church. Thanks to my great-grandmother, she brought me up in a respect to religion. She would take me to church with her every time. There's nothing "fashionable" in it for me. It's just a pity I go there not that often. Last time it was on Easter, I think

December, 9

We went the communion service in the morning with my girl-friend. Then we've parted and me, my boy-friend and my Mom went to look for New Year presents to Gorbushka market [Music market in Moscow]. What a terrible place!!! Sure, we could go there only on Sunday when it's all so crowded! My sweetheart was totally shocked...

But at least we bought presents! Lots of movies, mainly Russian ones. We bought Andrei Zviaginzev's new movie "Exile". As I got it, he created "an inverse trilogy". First there was "Return" movie, then - "Expulsion".... I can hardly wait for the first part of the story, which is at the same time the third one.

In the evening I had a Spanish lesson. My teacher came to my place. It's only the second lesson. It's good I already can read an alphabet. I permanently shift to English pronunciation. It's hard to watch myself. But I want to learn this language. Moreover, while Yulia's pregnant I've got some time. Why not spend it for self-education? I also want to learn French.

December, 10

This time I visited a doctor. On the way back we checked one shop and - what a miracle! - I found a fur coat. And right my size. I'm tiny and my sizes are quickly sold out in shops. But this time I was lucky. Tomorrow we will definitely go and buy it. It's great I've got time to do some personal things. The hard time is ahead: We're releasing an "uncensored" version of the video "Beliy Plashik". There won't be any hardcore violence, of course, but there'll be something more impressive...

Translation by Blog.Tatu.ru
Posted here: http://blog.tatu.ru/Media/2008/02/06/1202300314834.html

Thank you to Blog.Tatu.ru! Thumb
PostThu Feb 07, 2008 3:09 am
Christina-m

Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
but she decided not to reveal her boyfriend's name

Rolleyes

Quote:
We're releasing an "uncensored" version of the video "Beliy Plashik".
Grin Grin Surprised/Shocked

[/quote]

Come check out the only officially approved Lena Katina fan club in the United States ;-)
Facebook.com/LenaKatina.USA
PostThu Feb 07, 2008 5:03 am
YunaVolkova

i want to see that video.lena is lena..kind hearted.
You go on begging. Like this thing gives a damn what we want.The whole world is out to get us. I can barely keep myself alive.Let alone some kid!To the Fal'cei humans are tools. I'm not going to die for one of them.
PostThu Feb 07, 2008 7:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatugirl16

Lena is so sweet!!
cant wait for the uncensored vid!
From the other People
PostFri Feb 08, 2008 4:08 pm
rocks88

Thanks xena225 and blog tatu ru for posting the article :D

Lena is a sweetheart Grin
PostFri Feb 08, 2008 7:56 pm
yuna86

Nice article, thanx for posting it!
PostSat Feb 09, 2008 4:42 am
IvyRevolution

Something I like about her is the standard to which she holds herself. "Hell, why not learn a new language today? I've got time!" I love that. She sets those goals, she works at it, and she does it because - it seems - she's just an intellectually curious person.
PostSat Feb 09, 2008 10:41 am
tracytatufan

i agree. i like that she likes to learn...

can't wait for the uncensored version.. no extra violence... hmmm, a twist? perhaps....
PostSun Feb 10, 2008 3:09 pm
Haley

tracytatufan wrote:

can't wait for the uncensored version.. no extra violence... hmmm, a twist? perhaps....

TITTEEHZZSSS!111!11
Lena's are pretty damn impressive if ya ask me. Rolleyes
No but seriously, I'm also curious to what the uncensored version consists of.
PostSun Feb 10, 2008 3:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: