:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
revlon hairdye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tatusnumber1fan2121

Post subject: revlon hairdye Reply with quote
okay saturday may 10 i dyed my hair from a med brown to a soft black and I hate it!It was cheap only $2.98 and i only put half the bottle in my hair and left it in 1/2 the time i was sopose to leave it in.So I asked my hair dresser if washing it alot would help and she said yeah but my question is,how long will it last if u only use 1/2 the bottle for 1/2 the time?
Five to Seven
In This White Robe
Through The Darkness
Paragliding
Back To Heaven
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000126337902
PostMon May 12, 2008 6:48 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Alexx

Post subject: Reply with quote
Why use a cheapo hair dye if you have a hair dresser?

If it was permanent it ain't gonna fully wash out.

$2.98 ... is that US? Hmmm laugh You may aswell dye your hair in tarmac if you want it dead.
PostMon May 12, 2008 7:10 pm
BartyD

eh..

i don't actually know if you have short hair or not.. but, if you have, you can just let it grow, and then cut your hair ^^
if you don't have , maybe you should recolour it then?

I'm way, to gay for you!
PostTue May 13, 2008 4:09 am
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jayce

Washing it a lot will probably only make it look bad. The colour will fade, and your hair will get hopelessly dry. Dyeing it a different colour would be your best option, but if it´s black it probably means you will have to bleach it first (which isn't great for your hair either). Or you could try to get a tan and wear your black manes with pride. Grin

"Do not believe in press all that is written!" - Yulia Volkova, 2003
Sunrider is truly a ninja. - IvyRevolution
PostTue May 13, 2008 5:21 am
BartyD

^McLoL d:

I'm way, to gay for you!
PostTue May 13, 2008 3:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kappa

Man, that sucks. I did that once, my scalp started stinging after half the bottle. Half Frown Unfortunately, I only finished half my head, but everyone thought it was cool except for me.

Wait about a week, and moisturize the bejesus out of it, then dye it to whatever you want. If it's too dark.....then I can't help you there. Indifferent
“You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does. - Tom Petty
PostTue May 13, 2008 3:17 pm
~*KiCkAsS*AnGeL*~

Post subject: Re: revlon hairdye Reply with quote
tatusnumber1fan2121 wrote:
okay saturday may 10 i dyed my hair from a med brown to a soft black and I hate it!It was cheap only $2.98 and i only put half the bottle in my hair and left it in 1/2 the time i was sopose to leave it in.So I asked my hair dresser if washing it alot would help and she said yeah but my question is,how long will it last if u only use 1/2 the bottle for 1/2 the time?

Your hairdresser is silly if you're talking about permanent dy, because permanent dye is just that! if it was a rinse it will wash out, but a semi permanent or a permanent dye will just fade. You should consult with your hairdresser about what you can do, you may need to spend a bit of money to get it how you like, or maybe you can get some foils or something to soften the colour.

Chuck Norris does not age. Every birthday is just another year added to his existence, which sucks for you
PostTue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: