:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
смертельное примечание(NC17)ch1-41 4/29
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

what do you think so far
this story is kickass!!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
no comment
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
we know you can do better than this
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dj-Volky

Post subject: смертельное примечание(NC17)ch1-41 4/29 Reply with quote
well i got a idea to parody death note so heres what i got so far if i ruined the anime im totally sorry....i'll tell the story in point of views,and did alot so i wasn't copying the show...

rated NC-17 for language,shit loads of disturbing death and a few sexy chapters Grin

Chapter 1-Just a normal day

This was just a normal day of class for me the same old...
my name...well kira...but I’m getting a bit ahead of myself my real name Yulia Olegovna Volkova...just a simple student at a simple prep high school.....

Hey yuli you busy today...

I snapped out of my trance to answer the redheads question.
Lena was a friend of mine we've know each other for quiet a few years , she had just as much of a passion for law as much as i did.

Oh, I’m free for a few hours , what’s up?

Well , remember i promised to take you to lunch for scoring top of class on the exams.

Oh , how could i forget I'll meet you at the south building after class , i just smiled.

Girls are you two paying attention?

Sorry Mr.Topalov , we both muttered and begin to pay attention to a review on the Law of Hamarambai.

Ryuk....what are you doing?

just thinking Rem ,maybe I should drop my note book in the human world.

Ryuk , are you insane, what are the chances your book will even by picked up by a human?

I grow bored of this realm....maybe a little vaction in the human realm will do me some good,i reply as i walk to the gate that seperates the human realm from the shinigami realm.

Well rem it's been fun,see you around,i say as i toss my note book throught the gate.

Like i said what are the chances , Rem said to me one last time before vanishing.
21:13] CM: yay I can go in the shower now lol
[21:13] CM: why do i have a feeling u will post that
[21:15] DJ: ~WHEN YOUR NAKED IN THE SHOWER~
смертельное примечание
http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20716

thanks jojotatu for the awesome banner

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am; edited 49 times in total
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatulover13

Post subject: Reply with quote
I like this idea.
I suppose Yulia and Lena get the death note. I can just imagine what they're going to do with it. Grin
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 am
-AnDreW-

hum...
sounds incredibly interesting. you know you've awaken my interest in "out-of-this-world" stories...XD LOL
well, you did.

just keep on updating
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am
IvyRevolution

Could you maybe add a rating somewhere, too? Smile
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 am
Dj-Volky

Post subject: Chapter 3-the begining of the end Reply with quote
I’m growing bored standing here,before i knew it i saw something fall from a distance....

i begin to walk to the strange object looking carefully till it was at my feet.

this is odd who would drop this i thought to myself,i picked up the book turning it to the cover..Death Note...the human whose name is written in this note book shall die.

it's crazy could this really happen,i thought about putting the note book back down,but something keep pulling me to take it.

I turned to see lena walking my way and carefully slipped the note book into my bag.

Hey yulia , she hugged me i simply hugged back,all in all we were dating.

...later that night....

it was around nine close to ten o'clock when a news report grabbed my attention...hostages held in local club....

the militia believe that 42 year old Otoharada sanami is the suspect...we now show the latest in the case...

This note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind,when writing his or her name , therefore , people sharing the same name will not be affected,i read aloud.

i was shocked really how a news camera man was able to get a image of the suspect, than it came to me , maybe a chance to test this so called death note.

I wrote the name as i stared at the tv on my desk to have the suspects image in my mind.

hmmm whats taking so long,i flipped back to the rules.

If the cause of death is not written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds the person simply dies of a heart attack.

the persons name written in the note book will die within 40 seconds from when the name was written.

Okay it's been about 35 seconds from when i wrote the name...i looked down on my watch...

Before i knew it a reporter began yelling the hostages are comming out,i turned my attention back to the tv to see the reporter recording the suspect dying from a heart attack...

Is...is this even real,i thought in shock,it could of been some sort of conquencidence , maybe i need to test it on more crimminals...
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-AnDreW-

cool.
loved it. really spooky and scary. i like it

keep it on Thumb
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm
AnotherFan

I like this. Kind of spooky. I'm going to have to see the anime now.
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm
tatulover13

Woohoo! Another chapter. I love this story. Thumb
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 4-the past of lena katina Reply with quote
Well it's time lena had a turn,get ready to cry....

Lena hurry up your gonna be late for class.

i was dreaming of my parents the last time i saw them,before it's i can't explain it easy...i was 11 years old at the time, and when i got home from school that after noon that day changed my life completly the day i devote my life to finding the bastard who killed my mom and dad.

Hours later.....

i came home to my house surrounded in do not cross tape, I asked and asked a militia man what was going on but i didn't get an answer, than with out warning i ran into my house to see everything in disarray i grew worried, I walked to the door that led to our family room it was covered in the crime seen tape most of all the worst ran through my head i couldn't open the door till two crime seen members dragged two stretchers out them room with the bodies of my decest mother and father.......

i wanted to awaken from this nightmare,every night it eats and eats at me,sometimes the thought crossed my mind to join my parents but i can't i won't rest till i find the murderer who this....

Mother,father....wake up i yelled at the strechers , hoping this was all a dream,but the crime seen staff looked at me scard till the head of the investagation oleg volkova now,police chief,confronted me....

Im sorry....we tried all we can this was a robery gone wrong.

no sir,please do you have the person that done this,i felt tears run down my eyes,why god why,of all the families to rip apart,it had to be mine...

your lena right?

Yes.

Their in gods hands now.....

There is no god,not in this world,god has abandoned me,as i dropped to the ground the pain of this overwelmed me i passed out on the scene....

I awoke late that night 1:22 to be correct,the nightmares bring me in more and more pain,now i just want revenge on the scum of this world if only some way...some how it could be possible to clean this world of the darkness that continues to surround it....

i layed back in bed trying to thing of the good that happened after the events the day i met yulia.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm
AnotherFan

You weren't kidding me when you said it was sad! Poor Lena. Great update!
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 7:57 pm
-AnDreW-

poor Lena. and the day she met Yulya everything went fine, wasn't it? oh yeah, i can feel it.

update again, please
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 5-the day i met god Reply with quote
it was two years since the incident,my parents had a big some left for me and i decided to move to a new street,not far from my parents grave site.

i was set for life,but the money just wasn't gonna heal my pain...i went to the grave site,i come almost every week leaving a flowers for my parents,in a way i was hoping they would tell me everything was okay....i said at the site when i noticed a younger black haired brunnett walking towards me,she must have loved on near by...

um...am i interupting anything the girl asked me.

i sat silently for a minute and than began to speak...

no..i was just about to leave.

Well i've seen you around school before,you use to be so happy,but im just wondering what happened you've been sad looking,im sorry if i butted in im just a bit worried about you , I’m Yulia Volkova.

i can't believe this girl was just asking something that didn't concern her , but something about her just felt so loving and so trusting.

Im....lena...sorry i just say this my parents , were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

i understand , I worry every night about my father not walking in the door , sometimes I wonder if the criminals he put behind bars will ever come after us.

i can relate a bit , but it's the opposite, the only thing the investigator only found I S written on the wall in...i can't say the rest....it's too much.

what is wrong with me im basically telling this girl my heart.

Yulia just nodded and embraced me....

Your such a nice pretty girl ,you don’t deserve this if any thing that bastard should get theirs.

That’s what im thinking ,so I want work in law i would rest till i get avenge my parents murder.

Yulia just smiled at me, well i want to help you if your willing to let me hang out with you maybe be friends , I don't like to see you so sad.

I began to grow happy may be a god exsists as Kira , or shall i say yulia.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 9:33 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 6-i've gotta tell her Reply with quote
i sat at my desk still in shock , but lena I care for her so much , I want this world better but not just for the people , but for her , she didn't deserve that kind of pain...no one should lose their parents to some cold hearted murderer...i felt tears run down my eyes , I had to call lena... maybe if we test the note book together than maybe I'll be sure it works and i can help my Lenka , get the bastard.

I grabbed my cell phone and called Lena, it was pretty late but i need to be sure....

Hello lena...did i wake you?

No , I've been sitting in my bed , what is it?

well i found this book , called a death note...

Death Note?

Yeah...and there was this report on the news about a man holding people hostage...i wrote his name down with his face in my mind and he died 40 seconds later...

Yuli are you sure it's not just a...

im wondering that too...but please let me come over , we gotta test it together...

If this works than we can find the murderer that hurt my parents.

35 minutes later...

so what your saying is this will kill anybody and anyway...and if the death is unspecified he or she will simply die of a heart attack....

Yes my dear..and I thought maybe we can test it on death row criminals,their going to die anyway,so what harm can it be....

Lena logged on to my lap top i was amazed she had a amazing knowledge of computer hacking it wasn't long till she pull up a list of death row criminals....

Together we both took a page and each wrote down the names of two death row criminals.

okay so well have to wait , yuli you did make sure they died differently to make it seem like a dispute?

Of course my love , I wrote that both criminals die of their wounds from fighting.

I've done the same , now we wait for a news report...

Lena are you okay....?

Yes I’m fine , she smiled , a girl like me could die from her beauty.

Lena I love you i held her...

if this works yulia than , well it's a surprise she passionatly kissed me,now for sure i was hoping the notebook wasn't just a coencidents.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 9:59 pm
-AnDreW-

awwww so sweet of her.

very good
update again

Grin Thumb
PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Dj-Volky

thank you all for reading i might just maybe change the rating and put in love scene or ...well if i say i'd ruin the next chapter
смертельное примечание

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:25 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 7-The angel of death Reply with quote
I awoke by lena the next morning,she looked so peaceful,i kissed her forehead and she stirred a bit but continued to sleep.

Lucky for me my parents like me go as i please as long as i call or leave a note and the last thing i wanted to do is leave lena by herself anymore , especially after we together used the death note.

i stepped outside to see that the news paper had arrived, and to my surprise a news report about four death row inmates killed in fight.

i walked in and sat the paper on the table, I wanted to wake lena up but she needed all the sleep she could get.

i layed back next to her and held her till she woke up.

yuli , what a great way to start my day, wait the paper...

i almost forgot, wait here lena I’ll get it.

....one hour later.....

it works, this note is for real, Lena stared at the note book, and smiled at me.

so how about we get up and get to class...

Yuli , I was thinking we're ahead on our assignments in class, lets just skip today.

well, why not, I sat down next to her.

Well now two people using the same death note, I didn't think that was possible i thought to myself.

hmm..odd...these two humans are different, I thought as i looked though the window of the two girls.

i soon flew past the wall and broke the two from their trance.

well now i hope in not interupting anything....

the two girls were calm and turned their attention towards me.

so...you...came a angel of death...a shinigami.

what do you want from us our lives...?

these two girls were different , there’s no since of fear in the two, it seem that are using my death note for personal reason.

nothing, really im just here to enjoy the fun and the note book, that’s the note book i dropped from the shinigami realm....who knew that it would be picked up by teenagers...i said.

well...what is it you go by shinigami , the redhead asked.

well, I don't usually tell my name when i first meet a human but to learn the use of the death note so quickly, and both of you using it at once, just call me by Ryuk.

I studied this angel of death, pail face, black all over, even his hair was black and spiky like yulia’s , and a cross hanging from his side.

me and yulia stood up and walked towards the kitchen yulia picked a apple up from the bowl and throw it back and forth in the air, this seemed to faze Ryuk.

yulia looked at Ryuks expression he'd bobbed his head in the direction of the apple i was like a cat after it's toy.

Well Ryuk you look hungry , yulia said.

apples your drug ryuk, i added

ryuk shock his head....

well get all the apples you want as long as our lives are save.

yulia tossed the apple to ryuk and he quickly at it in two bites,me and yulia looked at each other, maybe having a shinigami won't be bad, in away he's like a pet.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 12:58 am
tatulover13

I hope Lena can find out who killed her parents and get revenge. He deserves it.
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 am
-AnDreW-

i don't know, i'm kinda confused:
should Lena follow her desires and get revenge or do things the correct way? really don't know.

well, awesome update, still. update fast Thumb
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 9:01 am
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 8- Excellent cover Reply with quote
me and lena took turns everyday using the note book, which was our mistake a investagation was launched into the deaths of inmates , at the time it was nothing to us, besides who were they gonna find, all over people were speaking of kira , me and lena had to do our best not to show any emotion towards or we'd easily give ourselves away, we happened to be leaving class one day and noticed some interesting flyers hanging around, to audition for a contract with a record corporation it was the perfect cover, why would two famous celebrities want to kill their fans.

....Two weeks later....
Trying out for a group i see for what reasons?

simple ryuk , who would suspect a pop band, plus with me and yulia known as exceptionally great singers , we’ll be in for sure, Lena said.

All Ryuk did was laugh.

Yulia Volkova , Lena Katina your next.

Me and lena stood and walked into the room, we were met by so frail looking people.

Ladies im Ivan Shapololov , as you see im the head of this search, he handed us a piece of paper and asked us to sing some song called all the things she said.

We finished Ivan and the Three others clapped

You girls were great, you’ll be our first choice.

Me and lena just smiled and nodded but ryuk on the other hand continued his laughing, something tells me something is up, or maybe this shinigami just wanted to mess with our heads.

Two days later....

I sat in my room watching tv yulia of course like me had to go home and wait for the news to see if we made it into the so called t.A.T.u project, as i precaution i asked to leave the note book with me, my eye was soon caught by a news report...about all the inmates dying and a man appeared apparently he was in the police stations to do some press conference.

Hello , im Yegor Yevgeniy, I’ll be heading the investagation, the most we'll reveal is that most of the inmates died of apparent heart attacks, and with the only person known as kira...

I didn't want to hear anymore i soon pulled out the note book quickly writing his name down, I watch as the forty seconds end and Yegor Yevgeniy dropped dead and as people yelled shut the camera off, I thought the report was over but an L appeared in front of the screen.

Well kira it seems that you've taken our bait , yegor Yevgeniy was a prisoner that was sentenced to death today, not only that but it also seems he died forty seconds from his name being pronounced , so kira , try killing me.

I began to grew angry how dare L challenge me and yulia’s work, I sat in anger for and minute and yulia rushed in the door in time.

Well kira ,it seems that you need a name and a face to kill.

Me and Yulia both kicked the tv from off the table we didn't want to hear anymore.

Ryuk sat laughing, well it looks like L has gotten the upper hand on you two.

both me and yulia’s cell phones began to ring and we both just smiled.

Well ryuk ever hear the saying when one window closes another opens , yulia replied smartly as we answered our phone, to the news that we've won the contract and are now t.A.T.u.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 1:56 pm
-AnDreW-

the plan goes on. XD

they are getting into some serious trouble. i see that... but whatever, i'm loving this.

update fast
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 2:40 pm
AnotherFan

That was great! I have my ideas who L could be, but I'm not sure. Great work, keep it up! !_!
PostThu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm
Dj-Volky

teh heh ^_^ oh really ^_^ im glad everyone loves it ^_^
смертельное примечание

PostFri Jan 09, 2009 12:03 am
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 9-The stalker of yulia volkova Reply with quote
it was only a month that me a lena were chosen for t.A.T.u and already in the short time we're almost finished with the album....

so ryuk as soon as the album is released me and lena will be pretty much cleared, not that we have fingers pointing at us but it doesn't hurt to have a distraction, I tossed the apple i was holding to ryuk but he didn't grab it.

whats wrong ryuk , do shinigami get sick?

No actually Volkova , look behind you.

i carefully turned my head but not to make it look like i was looking for someone, I soon noticed a man with a trench coat run behind a corner.

How long has he been following us?

About three days now....

he's been following us already...damn if only i knew his name....i quickly got to my house and text messaged lena....

Lenka watch you back i think we're being watched.

damn what are we gonna do, it’s gonna be virtually impossible to go around in public without being watch.

Volkova there is one way...

i raised my head....

well you can do a little deal to get the eyes of a shinigami...

shinigami eyes?

by looking at a person you can see their life span and name above them.

whats the catch, I knew there had to be something to this deal there always is.

the price, half of your life span...

hmmmm , ryuk im gonna have to pass on your deal, I want to help lena find the bastard that killed her family, and if im ever going to be a god, than i plan of living a very full life.

well, looks i've been turned down by the both of you.

you tried to offer lena the eyes, I stood up angrily.

relax Volkova she too rejected and told me the same story , Ryuk than let out a laugh, which was starting to become annoying.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 pm
AnotherFan

Oh yes first comment spot!!!!

Anyway that was a cool update! So they both turned down the offer, that's good. But I get a creepy feeling about Ryuk.
PostFri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 pm
tatulover13

I'm not so sure that Ryuk is helping them. He is evil... L (I think it's him that's stalking them) should get on with his life and stop trying to find Kira or he's going to get killed.
PostFri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 10-the identity of a investagator Reply with quote
anyone familer with the show is about to see how yulia would get the stalkers identity.

i've already have came up with a plan see this man , Ruslan Durnovo , I didn't kill him when i saw the news report. i figured he's be of some use...

And ryuk your need see this,i held out a huge back of apples, we did have a deal, and im not one to back out of one especially with a shinigami.

well lena you just sit back and I’ll handle it, feel like going to a theme park.

Lena just smiled...

One hour later....

Me and lena boarded a bus with the man behind us sitting in the very back seat behind us....

soon we got a few blocks and stopped, right on time ruslan durnovo boarded the bus and withdrew his gun to the driver.

Alright, your gonna radio the theme park and have them wait outside with their money of there are any cops, I’ll blow everyone’s fucking brain out.

ruslan walked up and down the rows, if anyone moves I’ll kill them.

lena we need to think of something to take him down.

What, no you two girls can’t, the man behind us whispered to us carefully, I’ll think of something, I’m part of the police.

how should we trust you, there’s always the 50/50 chance that any hijacker has a accomplice that sits in the back it's only common since, Lena replied like i expected, anything that maybe me love her even more is how incredibly smart she was, but im going off subject.

Well than...show us some identification, and maybe we'll believe you.

The man pulled out his wallet and handed it over to me and lena Jaroslav Adulov...your F.B.I, but why is a F.B.I agent doing in Moscow.

im not gonna lie, I’ve been sent to investigate you both, just don't let anyone i know i told you this, it’s clear you two are both innocent.

I dropped a small piece of paper on the floor to catch Durnovo’s attention.

What the fuck is that bitch your planning something, he went to pick the paper up everything was comming together perfectly.

Stupid puck ass bitch , just a shopping list.

Durnovo turned around and began freaking out.

EVERYONE GET DOWN, Lena yelled.

everyone on the bus ducked as durnovo was shooting at the windows i covered lena up so she wouldn't be hit by any glass or ricocheting bullets.

me and lena carefully looked up to ryuk who was standing in the middle of the aisle.

you can see me....Ryuk began laughing the one time i actually though it was nice to hear.

Stay back what the hell are you, STOP THE BUS!!!! the driver slammed on the breaks and durnovo ran off the bus.

i whispered in Lena’s ear to cover her eye i didn't want her to see what happens next, part of me didn't want to look but i had to make sure everything came together as planned.

polices cars surround Durnovo , as durnovo pointed the gun to his head in opened fire on himself....

Ruslan Durnovo 4:45 pm commits suicide by self inflicted gunshot wound after seeing the sight of a strange omen.

Two hours later...

that’s everything that’s happened officer i finished given the officer everything i know, part of me was amazed how yulia quickly pulled together a plan in a short amount of time now to figure out how to put Jaroslav Adulov out of our sights and anyone else that stands in the way of kira....

Lena are you okay, sorry i had to put you through that it was the only way I could think of to get jaroslav Adulov’s name.

Don't worry about it, lets get home i just want to give you your surprise and ryuk could you stay out of the house for a few hours.....
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 11-god and godess Reply with quote
Okay everyone teh heh...love scene ppl which is gonna be hard to write concidering i don't want it to suck,that and considering the fact my charcters are abit phycotic....teh heh like i'd put bondage on the scene well i did consider it...but than im like hell no,i've gotta write i have pervy thoughs about them must find the strenth to write sex scene,thank god for the uncesored version of white robe...teh heh motivation.
Lena held my hand and led me into her room, before i could even say anything we were laying on the bed kissing passionatly as our hands roam all over one another...slowly sucked on her neck as lena let out a small moan, this made me want her even more.

Yulia make love to me... fuck me , fuck me hard...

without hesitations i tore her blouse off of her and quickly undid her bra now her huge breasts were with in my grasp, I began kissing them, than sucking on her hard nipples as she played around with my hair.

i soon pull down her skirt and underwear down altogether, i was amazed at the sight, my goddess laying in front of me and im about to make love to her.

i soon put two fingers into her pussy as i played and teased her clit to the sweet sounds of her loving moans.

OH......YUUUULIA ,she let out as i began to show her my love and hard too.

I stuck three fingers in now pulling in and out as she rode them, I can feel her getting close, I soon layed down and invited her to sit on top of me and began licking and sucking on her clit till she exploded, I quickly held her by her hips to keep her from falling over, as i licked up her cum like it was water.

i soon sat up and met her gaze.

Yulia i love you so much.

And i love you my sweet goddess.

i grabbed her into a stronger embrace and she too began to hold on to me tightly, as we made love for several hours more.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Jan 10, 2009 1:12 am
AnotherFan

Post subject: Re: chapter 11-god and godess Reply with quote
djds wrote:
thank god for the uncesored version of white robe...teh heh motivation.

*searches for blindfold* Grin
PostSat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 12-the 12 decest Reply with quote
me and yulia stood with our backs to the wall this plan had to go perfectly if we wanted to rid ourselves of Jaroslav Adulov.

Lena here he comes...

me and yulia stepped behind jaroslav.

stop right there, don’t turn around or you and your family die, I said.

what do you want with me...?

do as we say, now see that man over there picking up garbage.

Yes i see him.....

That’s Roma Kolya , he’s been arrested numerous times for rape, but the courts didn't find enough to try him, now to prove to you that we're kira watch him...

Roma soon dropped dead to the floor clutching his chest.

how , did you..?

don't believe us pick anyone here and we'll kill them instantly..

No i believe, just tell me what you want and I’ll do it.

do you have a laptop on you?

Yes it's for work purposes...

Good,i slipped a folder by him...

take the folder and go to the train station, we’ll be watching close by, if you turn around your dead, there is a headset in the folder put it in your ear, and there’s no way the frequency can be traced so there’s no hope of us being caught.

after fifteen minute we arrived at the train station.

get on the train and sit down and face only your front, I said on my head set.

yulia carefully checked the window of the other cart to make sure he wasn't looking.

now, I want to know how many agents are in Russia say it into the head set discreetly demanded once more.

12 investigators , divided into three teams of four, he replied.

Now log in and open you should be getting a email of the list of the investigators soon from your superior.

okay i got the email, he replied again.

now open the folder, look at each face and write the down on each section.

we watched carefully as he wrote down the names while also keeping an eye on the screen.

now put the everything back in the fold and sit it on the rack above and do not get off till you are the last one....

we waited another forty-five minutes, soon Jaroslav Adulov walked of the train he began to collapse to the ground, poor jaroslav didn't know he used the death note and killed the investigators himself, as he was suffering from his heart attack he turned his head and muttered , yulia...lena before dying as we stood behind the closing doors.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm
AnotherFan

Whoa that was intense. Surprised/Shocked
PostSat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm
Lynnie

Hmm..... Good
PostSat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 13-the kira investagation task force Reply with quote
i sat at my desk as people sat quietly around the man in the trench coat and hat holding a lap top that we communicate to L through.

As you already know, we sent 12 investigators from the F.B.I branch in America here to Russia....

someone how i knew something about this news wasn't good.

L what ever reason it is tell us.

All 12 of the investigators were killed.

i sat in shock the entire room began to erupt...

SILENCE ALL OF YOU, I yell.

Now if anyone wants to drop out of the case your free to walk out of the room without demotion or losing your job.

Large groups of people began leaving the room only leaving me and four other investigators.

The four of you that stayed including Mr.Volkova shows me that you have like kira a strong since of justice, which makes me begin to trust you, stand by as i send you the details for us to meet the next day and each of you come into two groups and show up 35 minutes apart.

we sat and waited for the details soon we will know who L is.

смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 pm
tatulover13

Ha they're geniuses. They are so gonna get L. Unless the meeting was bait for kira. Which would be bad for them...
Anyway...
Great update.
PostTue Jan 13, 2009 6:53 am
AnotherFan

Things are starting to get interesting now. Great update! Grin
PostTue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 14- the discussion of a case Reply with quote
Me and lena sat at the kitchen table at my place with my mother for some reason my father wanted to speak with us, I didn't get why he wanted lena over, but than again my mother once said that since me and lena care for one another she was like a second daughter to them, most peoples families aren't so excepting of a lifestyle they choose, something in the new world will build together to make accepting to everyone...

Yulia what do you think he wants?

my mom interrupted me before i could even get out an answer.

well lena he said it was of some importance.

my father soon walked in about time, but what can you do.

Oleg sit down, my mother commanded.

he nodded and pulled a chair up to the table.

okay, this is gonna be complicated to tell you, but i've been working on the kira case.

my mother looked in shocked, me and lena had to be careful as to not show any worry.

and there was 12 investigators from the F.B.I branch in America sent here, but all of them were killed.

Oleg you gotta get off this case your gonna get hurt or worse...

i can’t , im not gonna live with the fact that a monster like kira runs around hurting the innocent.

what do you mean by innocent, I thought to myself.

Yulia , Lena aren’t you gonna say anything...?

i looked over at lena.....

Mr. Volkova i applaud that you continue to go after kira

i soon interrupted.

And father if something was to happen to you we won't stop till a monster like kira is captured.

my father simply smiled, I was beginning to worry about what if he was the one to send the investigator after me and Lena , I couldn't drop my suspicions yet and as the investagation got more and more intense we had to be careful of how and when we used the death note.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm
tatulover13

Ohhh that's interesting. Yulia's father is out to get them. Nice twist.
PostTue Jan 13, 2009 9:25 pm
Lynnie

Hahaha, this is good! Please continue! I like this alot.
PostWed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 15-The meeting Reply with quote
i stood at the doorway, it wasn't long till the rest of the investigators would show up, soon Shura Mitya and Grisha Oksana walked in to join me and the other two members of my team Mikhail and Nadezhda.

we were song met by a strange looking man, dressed in a baggie pair of blue jeans and a simple long sleeve white shirt and hi face the man looks like he hasn't slept a day in his life what so ever.

he soon moved his messy black hair from his face, I stepped forward.

Im Oleg Volkova , chief of police and head of the investagation, I showed him my police i.d , my team soon introduced themselves and did the same, but the oddest thing of all is what L done after.

He raised his hand up with is index finger pointing at us.

BANG , BANG , he point a each of us and bellowed.

what the hell is wrong with you , Nadezhda yelled, Shura and Mikhail had to restrain him.

Mr. volkova, as you know kira needs a name and a face to kill, and you've already made a mistake of letting out your identity , what if i were really kira.

i simply nodded and he motioned us into the tv room area part of his room.

before you sit down please shut down all your cell phones and place them in this box.

everyone froze and L soon spoke more.

i just hate when a phone rings in the middle of a conversation.

we sat our phones into the box and than got seated.

okay l what do you have so far?

before we talk more on the case i need you to hand over your police i.d’s , Watari ,he called out.

the man from the police station caring the lap top that we communicate to l from appeared, removing his trench coat and hat to reveal a much older looking man around his late 60's.

now please take these special i,d's that way if you were to present yourself your not in any danger.

but sir, Nadezhda interrupted , isn’t it against the rules to be using fake i,d's.

we have to do what ever to keep alive and capture kira even if it means breaking a few rules.

we were soon present with belts.

what help are these, I asked in confusion.

the buckle has a device inside press the button once and we'll call your phone.

I feel like so kind of secret agent, Nadezhda yelled.

NADEZHDA,SHOW SOME RESPECT, I snapped.

now that we're set up lets get down to the situation at hand, L added
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 am
AnotherFan

I miss two updates and it seems that I miss a lot of what happens in the story!

This was really good. I like that the plot is starting to become kind of intense. Great updates! Grin
PostThu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm
Dj-Volky

Post subject: chapter 16-Wiretaps and hidden cameras Reply with quote
Girls, great job today come back tomorrow and we'll record a few more songs....

me and yulia took a step out of the recording studio it wasn't long before ryuk started a conversation..

That boss of yours seems demanding.....

yeah of all the things you ever said ryuk your defiantly right about Ivan.

yulia stood in place and me and ryuk turned around....

ummm....lena there’s something i gotta tell you it's about the death note.

what is it yulia?

well i hope you don't mind but after that meeting we had with my dad last night i kind of got to thinking, what if one or both of us ended up in the hospital, and all the deaths of the crimminals ceased....

Yeah i think i understand yuli...

well i went online and wrote down the names of twenty-five prisoners to die at different times and days.....

that’s a great idea, something doesn't feel right anyway.

it wasn't long till we arrived at each others houses.

lena we'll meet back at the studio if something about our places isn't right.

agreed, I nodded and kissed yulia on her cheek and we both went to our houses.

i was tired so i though of going into my room but than i noticed something...

before me and yulia left for the recording studio we put a small piece of paper in part of the door, also to see if they'd take the time to place it back we also placed pencil led’s in the doors, to top if off when i looked down the pencil led was on the floor broken, but the piece of paper was still in place, but who would take that time to put it back into place.

i walked around my room to see if anything was missing, than i headed back out towards the door, L or somebody has been in my house and something tells me they were over for more than just a coffee and a chat.

i sat at the steps of the recording studio, something wasn't right and i was worried what if the traps at Lena’s place were messed with to, L what ever it is your planning we're always one step ahead of you.

Yulia, I’m assuming you found something?

yes the led in my door was broken but who would take the time to place the paper back?

that’s whats i like to know...

Hahahaha, looks like you both underestimated L a bit.

well than ryuk if l is watching us...than i guess that means...,lena said

ryuk began to look worried...and i soon added

ryuk think when you go to eat an apple, that imaged is caught on the camera till you eat it.

that means no more apples ryuk...lena added

what....no....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK, like you said apples for us shinigami are like cigarettes and vodka to humans.

well than go look for the cameras in our houses maybe if your lucky you'll find a blind spot, I commanded.

within seconds ryuk took off as we watched him fly away.

what are we gonna do...lena?

before i could get an answer she was already kissing me deeply.

im so glad you added the names ahead of time, yuli.

by the way you still got those porno magazines you found in my room, that one day, I just got a idea.

Lena smiled, I knew something told me to keep those, god i remember that day, just don't get any ideas Yuli, Lena winked.

Don't worry my dear no girl in a magazine can compare to you, I said as we continued to kiss again.
смертельное примечание

Last edited by Dj-Volky on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostFri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: