:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Meeting Yulia Volkova [February 2009]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yulialena21

Post subject: Meeting Yulia Volkova [February 2009] Reply with quote
February, 24, 2009 was one of the best days of my life.
I went to LA to try to meet Julya Volkova, i'm not gonna tell you how exactly i knew where she was, but i will tell you what happened when i met her.
Someone told me that she will be in her hotel on february 24, in the morning.
So i drove almost 15 hours the day before. Everything was against me the day that i was planing to drive. The police give me a ticket (i must say that i drive like Volkova, i had many tickets and the police told me that if i had one more i could not drive for two months, so they probably will send me a letter this week saying that i can't not drive for two months, my mom will kill me and i would have to take the bus). Me and my dearly friend went to rent a car, when we were trying to pay our credit cards didnt work(maybe because we deposit the money the day before)and they usually dont acept debit card, so i was disappoint it. But my friend who i went to LA with talk with everyone to see if they could help me to pay with debit card, so they accept it . Before that my mom told me that she will be really mad if i go to LA cuz she didnt give me permission to go there...i did it anyway, she is mad now...
ok...i got LA at 6 30 am, i was supposed to meet her at 9 am. So i wait 2 hours and then decide to go inside. I wait in the lobby for one hour and then i called the person who help me to meet her...he didnt answer...after half an hour security came and told me that i can't wait for her there that i must leave ...i was like no way!! they told me to wait there and i'm going to wait there! but he said that if i dont leave they will call the police, so i just leave ...i was really really sad, when we left the hotel my friend and i went to the beach ...i cried, but i didnt know that my friend saw me...in the afternoon, we tried to find her again this time Julia told my friend that she will wait for me in the lobby..i was sooo happy Smile and sooo nervous, so we took the car and i drove like crazy ...when we got there i saw Julia and parviz waiting for us seating , when they saw us they stood up and greet us...i didnt know what to do cuz i didnt know if hug her or just say hi...so i just say hi...but my friend hug her so i decided to hug her...she was sooooo cute she hug me tight, it was the best hug ever in my life!!!, her hug was soooo sweet. Then she asked me everything about me Smile , how old am i, where i'm from...everything she wanted to know evertyhing...guys she is really beautifull, sweet and she care about us!!!
After she asked me those questions i started to ask her questions , i didnt know how she was going to react...so i started to ask silly question, she didnt mind at all!!!! so i started to ask things like when is the english album coming out, she said in Summer; when the movie is going to be release, she said at the end of this year :(or maybe the begining of the next year...i also asked about Lena , she told me that she stayed in Moscow, as we all know...also she said that the new single video is coming on March!!! but she didnt tell me which one...she said that is a secret that i have to wait Neutral ....she told me a couple of plans that i found prudent to not tell you guys...you will find out soon Smile While my friend was talking with Parviz she asked me which was my favorite song of the new album and i told her Ne Zhaley ..Parviz ask me about Fly on the wall i told him that i really like that song and that for me is a really good International song, they asked me to sing it a little bit...and i did... ...we talked a little bit more than half an hour...i asked about Sam and she show me pics of him!! he is soo cute!!!i told her to writte something to us ..she said that she will soon!!!next week she is going to Hawaii... guys you can not imagine how many times those beautifull eyes look at me...and that smile!! i was in heaven!! i was all the time like OMG!!..she is sooo sweet!!!!Parviz told me that she is an angel, and yeah she really is !!!
when i told my friend to take pic just of Julia ...she always put her hand around me like a sign that she wanted to be with me on the pics all the time!! ...she smile to me many times!! ohhh Guys Parviz was really nice with me all the time!! she seems a really good guy ...and seems that he loves her Smile .Then she started to sign some cds and pics Smile , Parviz invited to me and my friend hamburgers lol...Yulia was sitting so close next to me so we both were eating French fries togueter Grin i will never forget that Smile ..after that they have to leave..i was sad because of that but she told to not be sad that we will meet again soon Smile ..she hug me tight again...i was in heaven again..a looong hug
then they left Crying or Very sad ...but guys i'm really glad to have met her..she is really a sweet person , and i really love her!!! i will post pictures soon Smile
Now i so want to meet my Angel KATINA!!! i know that they will came back to LA soon!! Wink

Last edited by yulialena21 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Mar 01, 2009 2:47 am
xena225

Post subject: Reply with quote
yulialena21, thank you so much for posting this, it's a great report and the photos are amazing!

You are so lucky! Thumb Wave
PostSun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 am
Dj-Volky

Surprised/Shocked that is so awesome
21:13] CM: yay I can go in the shower now lol
[21:13] CM: why do i have a feeling u will post that
[21:15] DJ: ~WHEN YOUR NAKED IN THE SHOWER~
смертельное примечание
http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20716

thanks jojotatu for the awesome banner
PostSun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belochka07

You are sooo lucky! Grin Sounds like you had such a good time. I would have fainted if I were you.

And this may sound wrong but it's cool to know that Yulia is so nice and friendly. I mean, she likes french fries? LOL. I don't know, I've never been a huge fan of her but I think it's great that she has so much love for her fans. I definitely respect her a lot more now.
PostSun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 pm
*Mimi*

Like I said in the official t.A.T.u. forum, MY FRIEND YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! Grin

Eating french fries with Yulia Volkova..... I would so fainted right there and then. LOL

*Mimi* and JuliaLenaFan: WE ARE TWO CRAZY TATU FANS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Love Wacko

To JuliaLenaFan: Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Love Kiss
PostSun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
t.A.T.u97

Wow! I'm insanely insanely jealous! It seems like she is so effing nice on the inside. What a sweetheart.

Thanks for your story!

~Gay for Yulia~
PostMon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 am
xLenaKatinaFannx

Thank you for the story. Its Great . I wish that i meet her
Grin
PostMon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 am
alexis

Thank you for posting that up.
You're one lucky fan.

If I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups. Who knows the cost of everything but not the value of things - Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Le Petit Prince)
PostMon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 pm
Nick0123

I knew she was going to be in L.A. but the fact that she took time out to meet a fan is awsome. I bet Lena stayed in Moscow because she felt Yulia and Parviz should have some time together alone. I want to meet them both, damn now I know when theres a concert or something I should go cause they'd probably take time to meet fans. If I knew that they were going to be on the east coast and knew I could meet them I'd definatly take a drive. Hopefully they like they're male fans as much as female lol. Well that's awsome for you, congrats.

Finished Fics
All Their Love - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20832
Fire and Lightning - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=656636#656636
Nothing Can Stop Us - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20876
PostMon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm
BooBear

Hawaii? Why did my parents ever come back to Canada? WHYYY?

I'd still be there! Squint

*sigh*

I love reading stories like these. I live vicariously through those who got to meet them. Smile

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostMon Mar 02, 2009 9:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Usa.Bun.Bun.

Surprised/Shocked
You're so lucky!!!!

SHe seems so sweet ^_^

Man... and I used to live in HI.

Changed username from VolkovaKatinaFan.
PostTue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jamesy

Im Soo Jelaous Now Frown
Nice One
PostTue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm
theone

that sounds soo cool! id probably faint meeting one of my role models! Grin

one question did you talk to her in english or russian?

Meine machte leiblingsKusine

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostFri Mar 06, 2009 10:01 pm
yulialena21

I did it in English...when she didn't know how to answer she ask Parviz...
PostWed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 am
WalkingAngel

^^ lucky bum i'd have died if i heard her sexy raspy russian english speaking voice -imgaines and drools-
PostWed Mar 11, 2009 2:45 am
Dj-Volky

^ i totally second that except i'd be stuttering alot too trying to speak
21:13] CM: yay I can go in the shower now lol
[21:13] CM: why do i have a feeling u will post that
[21:15] DJ: ~WHEN YOUR NAKED IN THE SHOWER~
смертельное примечание
http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20716

thanks jojotatu for the awesome banner
PostWed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
twitz

you are soooo lucky... judging from what you're saying, they're really nice!

Please visit my fanfic site, all about t.A.T.u.!
www.twinklingentities.webs.com
Don't forget to leave something on the guestbook! Smile

t.A.T.u. forever!
PostMon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 am
Rosalie

Did you say you had pics? We'd love to see pictures.
PostTue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm
DeadRose

At chrysXtal, she posted the link to the photo's in the post. Smile

Here it is again: http://galeria.tatuhq.pl/thumbnails.php?album=125

At yulialena21, I'm SO jealous of you! You must have been the happiest t.A.T.u fan in the world. Grin I'm happy for you, seriously. This also gave me another look at Yulia. She seems to be great to us. To her fans. I kind of didn't expect that, to be honest.

Last edited by DeadRose on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Mar 31, 2009 5:37 pm
Lynnie

OMg, I don't know how I would've reacted! You are so lucky girl!!
PostTue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tatyana

This is the coolest thread in the history of this forum.

They say you are always supposed to not upset your parents, but this is an exception. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures.

Yulia and Joan Jett are my favorite rock stars. When I read your words, it was as if I was there too! Thank you for giving me that feeling and experience! I love Yulia too!
PostThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm
t.A.T.u DJ

Alright so I'm finally back on after God knows how long and the first thread I look at happens to be one of the COOLEST ever! I can only imagine how awesome that felt!!!! Spending a portion of your day with the one and only Yulia Volkova!! You are very lucky to meet her right here in the States!
I thought that it was very neat that Yulia just opened herself to you and accepted your visit with loving, open arms! It's great to know that an artist such as Yulia physically shows her appreciation for her fans' love and support! ......WOW YOU"RE LUCKY!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Grin
PostFri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm
tatusnumber1fan2121

you lucky bastard!!Its one thing to get like an autograph and a picture BUT ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IF U SHARED FRENCH FRIES!!
Five to Seven
In This White Robe
Through The Darkness
Paragliding
Back To Heaven
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000126337902
PostTue May 19, 2009 9:42 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
alma

wah! no way! you're really really lucky Thumb
sharing french fries with Yulia Volkova, and spending time with her. your story made me feel like i was there too Grin
PostTue May 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Meg

Oh man, Yulia AND french fries!!! Those are two of my favorite things! Grin
PostSat May 30, 2009 12:37 am
Tess

OH MY GOD! You are the LUCKIEST person in the entire world! God that is so great you got to meet her! Please post the pictures!!!! Thank you so much for sharing that! You just made my life!
PostSat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm
IvyRevolution

Post subject: Re: Meeting Yulia Volkova [February 2009] Reply with quote
Tess, she did post the pictures. Smile Check the link...

yulialena21 wrote:

http://galeria.tatuhq.pl/thumbnails.php?album=125
PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Nighthawk

I don't care if this is out of date I am so insanely jealous I want to suck the memories and sensations right outta ur lucky ass head! >_< This was such a good retelling. I rarely get hugs so a hug from Yulia would make my whole entire life. She does sound sweet and adorable. I would have had to restrain myself from kidnapping her and keeping her FOREVER!!! Bwahahaha Devil The pictures are awesomely awesome by the way Grin
PostWed Jun 09, 2010 2:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: