:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
<<-- The Odds -->> [UC - NC-17 - 23/05 - NOTE]

View previous topic :: View next topic  

The most important thing in a relationship:
Trust.
66%
 66%  [ 16 ]
Love.
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Money.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lust.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mindblowing sex.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Something different.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

YaVernuz

Post subject: <<-- The Odds -->> [UC - NC-17 - 23/05 - NOTE] Reply with quote
Hello there,
Another UC, by yours truly. Rated the way you are used to see. It's... sort of an odd story. Bear with me, and just read it, if you please. Comments aren't even necessary (yet appreciated though), since I consider this kind of like therapy. Apart from that, it's also a reflection on the feelings and maturity in a relationship. I wrote it like I think it is, or should be. Feel free to disagree, like I said - it's how I see it. As the author of this story, I'm free to announce how I see it, after all. Posted on the 22nd, for a reason. So yes. Enjoy!
Also, if you need an alternative to read: Check out the stuff jan1551 is writing, as well as *Mimi*. Pretty class writing.
Sincerely,

YaVernuz Hug

PS: I have created my own site, which I will use as 'only' place to distribute my work, in the future. Registration (free) will lead to the opportunity to read exclusive things by yours truly! Check it out if you have some spare time: http://jmarien.webs.com/

The Odds

I scribbled an autograph on first page, and closed the book, before handing it to its owner again. The guy smiled at me, and thanked me. Nearly automatically, I said it was my pleasure, and waited for the next person in line to get his book signed. Or her book.

“Hello.” I managed to say.

In front of me, stood one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid my eyes upon. Actually, she was the first woman I had ever found myself checking out. Without saying a word, she handed me her book. The book that I wrote. I opened it at the first page, and looked up at her, staring into the most gorgeous pair of eyes in the universe.

“Who is this for?” I asked, taking in her beauty.
“For me.” This unknown fan said, a small smile in the corners of her mouth.
“Okay,” I tried to keep myself together, “What’s your name?”
“Yulia.” The black haired girl smiled, “Yulia Volkova.”

I clasped the pen a bit firmer, and pressed the pen point against the paper. For the first time ever, I didn’t know what to write. This girl deserved more than a casual author’s thank you. She noticed I was staring at the paper, and smirked.

“Yeah, sorry,” I felt myself starting to blush, “I don’t really know what to write.”
“How about your number?”

I had to look up at her to assure myself I hadn’t been dreaming. Completely dumbfounded, I scribbled my number down on the paper, and handed the book back to her. She mouthed a ‘thank you’, and simply left. I had never seen anyone so mysterious. I quickly put autographs for all the people who were still in line, thinking what would happen now. When I got to the last person, I had given up already. She had probably been joking. After all, someone like me getting someone like her, was against all odds.

“Elena!”

I looked at Dimitri, who was making his way through the crowd. Being my manager, he accompanied me to most events, just like this specific party.

“Dima.” I smiled, kissing his cheek, “What’s up?”
“I have someone who’d love to meet you.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah. Some girl who’s making it big time in Los Angeles. She’s working on movies.”
“That’s cool.” I said, sipping my drink, “What’s her name?”
“Yulia Volkova.”

Can’t fucking be the same Yulia Volkova.

“Hello.”

For the second time in the same week, I looked at the stunning appearance of Yulia Volkova. While she had been in flared out trousers and a hoodie on the book signing, she was now dressed in some fancy white dress, accentuating her quite amazing figure.

“Yulia, this is my friend and best-seller author, Lena. Lena, meet the female Quinten Tarantino.”
“We have met already.” Yulia smiled at Dimitri, “I bought her book a few days ago.”
“Oh, then I’ll leave you to it, you can chat about books then. Hey, Alexei!”

Dimitri disappeared in the mass of people again, leaving me alone with -apparently- a movie director. Yulia gave me a warm smile, and grabbed the glasses from the tray the nearest waiter was holding. She handed me one of them, and looked at me friendly.

“You are wondering why I didn’t phone you.” She remarked, sipping her drink.
“No, why, yes, I mean…”
“I didn’t want to seem too forward.” Yulia said softly, “And I certainly didn’t want to scare you away.”
“Okay.” I replied meekly.
“I read your book, and it’d be only fair to say I loved it. I’d like to get a script form for it, so I can make a movie about it, actually.”
“You,” I frowned, “Want to make a movie based on my book?”
“Yes.” Yulia nodded, “If it’s possible for Twilight and The Devil Wears Prada, it certainly works for you.”
“Well, you should probably better ask Dimitri, he’s in charge of -”

Yulia put a finger on my lips, and shook her head.

“I’m not asking him,” She smiled, “I’m asking you.”
“That’d be amazing.” I blushed, “If it’d get turned into a movie, that is.”
“Great. I’ll arrange that with Dima then.”
“Okay.”

She was overwhelming, in every single way. All of a sudden, she sighed.

“I finished the book.” She informed me, “I found it pretty amazing.”
“Really?”
“I loved Charlotte.” Yulia said dreamily, “I found her very intriguing.”
“I intended her to be a bit mysterious.” I admitted, “I wanted people to want to get to know her.”
“Well,” Yulia smiled, “Your book did make me want to get Charlotte. And the writer behind the character.”
“E-excuse me?” I stuttered.
“Come.”

She took my hand and dragged me away from the party. When we walked out of the huge building, a few paparazzi eagerly took pictures. Yulia posed for a couple of moments, then guided me to the huge garden behind the building, out of the sight of the camera’s. We were straying far from the garden path, and basically from any light.

“What are we doing here?” I had the courage to ask, “I don’t really see where this is going?”
“I’ve a confession to make,” Yulia said, as she halted near a pond, “But it might sound very silly.”
“Okay?”
“I believe I have fallen in love with you.”

She said it so casually yet so serious, I had to blink and let the words sink in.

“But that’s impossible.” I argued, “You only met me twice.”
“I read your books.” She replied quickly, “It started with your columns in the L.A. Times. And then I Googled your acronym in the paper, and I found short stories. Read all of those, too. And then I read you were the author of three best-sellers, and I wanted to meet you.”
“But you are famous.” I told her, despite the fact I hadn’t know her when I saw her, “You could have just phoned my PR and asked for me. Why did you come to some hole to get a book signed?”
“I wanted to get to know you informally.” Yulia said, “I think I know about you already, from what I have read, but I fell in love with you.”
“You must be joking.” I frowned, “This is insane. I have never heard anything li-”

Before I finished my sentence, she had me pinned against a tree. I swallowed my last words and looked at this odd woman who had came out of the blue, right into my life, and was determined to get her point across. She had been staring at me, too. Intensely. All of a sudden, she broke out in a smile, and shook her head as she bit her lip. Then, she backed away.

“I’m sorry.” She nervously smiled, “I’m just coming onto you like a complete stalker, I -”
“It’s okay.” I muttered, “I mean… It’s okay.”
“Really?” She frowned, as I nodded, “Um…”

We stood frozen for a couple of seconds, while I tried to stay calm. Then, she leant in, and I saw her face coming closer. Closer. In the end, we were so close I could feel her breath against my skin. I looked into her eyes, and let out the most subtle gasp ever. It wasn’t even intended. The fact I had been holding up my breath for a couple of moments, must have had something to do with it. She smiled nervously, and bit her lip softly.

“Oh, fuck that.” She muttered to no one in particular.

I wanted to ask her what to fuck, when she had closed the distance between us and brushed her lips against mine. It felt electrifying. It sent sparks down my spine. I wrapped my arms around my neck and felt her inch closer, her hands resting on my either side of my waist. She snaked her tongue between my lips, deepening what must have been the most intense kiss of my young life. It went on for minutes, until she softly pushed me down. I ended up sitting against the tree, and her trying to sit in my lap, what didn’t go too well due to her dress. After what seemed an eternity, she got up on her feet and pulled me up as well.

“That, um, was, I don’t know, it was -” I muttered.
“Why is it that I make you nervous?”

Again that smile. I shrugged, and she took my hand in hers.

“I’m taking you home.”

I nearly lost my balance when she harshly shoved me against the inside of our front door. A mischievous smirk later, she had a firm grip on my wrists, kissing my neck and gradually kissing down my collarbone. Without a word, she lowered herself in front of me, before slipping her hands beneath my top and sliding them upwards again, as she stood up. It took her a few seconds to discard my top on the floor, before pressing her body against mine. Her breath tickled my neck as she rubbed me between the legs, over the thin fabric of my trousers.

“Like?” She whispered against my earlobe.
“Very.”

Within seconds, she had unbuttoned my trousers and slid them down my legs. I hastily got out of them, before she made me spin round. I landed sitting at the bottom of the stair way, as she got rid of her small black jacket.

“I love you in your underwear.” She smiled, “Plain sexy.”

I love you without underwear. I thought to myself, as she hovered over me, supporting herself on one hand as the other caressed my stomach. She kissed me, and I lost myself in her mouth for the millionth time since we had been together. Her hand moved dangerously low and rested on my panties, centring them and giving me a sort of wedge. I grunted and she let go, softly rubbing my clit through my underwear in the small circular motions she had proved to be an expert in. She rested her body on mine for a second, and let her other hand slip behind my back. She unclasped my bra and I threw it aside myself. Yulia smiled and kissed me, pulling away an inch and keeping her lips there, a fraction away from my own. Every now and then, she’d press her fingers a bit harder, making me gasp.

“Move up some stairs.” She whispered, “Without these.” She added, tugging at my underwear.
“Wha?” I asked, a bit in a daze.

She quickly pulled my underwear down, and helped me to get up a few stairs. She still sat the bottom of the staircase, as she spread my legs and positioned herself in between them. She leant in and kissed the insides of my thighs, making my legs go weak.

“Oh fuck.” I sighed, no longer trying to keep my legs steady.

Yulia led my legs over her shoulders, and leant in again, running her tongue from the bottom of my wetness to my clit. I bucked my hips against her, as she did it again. I felt her hands supporting my ass as she continued to do it harder, dipping her tongue inside of me at first, keeping it still whenever I started to grind against her. It didn’t take long until I gripped her hair and pulled her deeper against me. Yulia pulled back and joined me a bit higher, taking turns suckling my erect nipples as one of her hands moved between my legs and rubbed me off. I let go of her hair and laid on the stairs, as I felt her enter me with a finger, adding another one after a few strokes. She knew my body too well. I began trashing around as she moved her fingers in me faster, and harder. The fact I was more aroused than ever, were obvious when I heard the sounds of her fucking me. I turned my head away and tried to climb up another step, attempting to release the tension. Yulia simply kissed down my stomach, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me a step lower again, keeping me still as her tongue darted around my clit, sucking it against her teeth or flicking her tongue against it.

“Yul,” I breathed, “Yul, don’t -”

She tongue fucked me again, making me lose it. I bucked against her face as her tongue moved inside of me, and collapsed after a few eager hip rises. Yulia kept still, and I expected her to let go. To climb up and kiss me. Anything but…

“No,” I gasped, “No, no. Stop.”

She didn’t. Going at it again, she kept her lips against my lower abdomen as her fingers worked in and out of me again. The more I trashed around, the more she got into doing it. A few moments later, I reached my climax for a second time, pulling her hair and hoping that’d make her let go.

“Now I’ll stop.” Yulia whispered, leaning in to kiss me, “I love you.”

I laid in delirious bliss as she laid beside me on the fluffy carpet of the stair case. Her arm wrapped itself around my waist, and I felt her lips against the side of my neck.

“You’re the best thing ever happened to me.” She murmured, “I knew you were my one.”

“Congratulations, class of 2012!”

I smirked at the crowd in front of me, holding up my psychology diploma. On the fourth or fifth line of the audience, I saw Yulia sitting, applauding politely. Her face covered with white sunglasses, a smirk in the corner of her mouth. I walked down the stage and waited for her to get out of the crowd. She wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me on the lips.

“Talented, beautiful and smart,” Yulia whispered, “And ambitious, wanting an extra diploma.”
“Can’t live of writing alone.” I replied, inhaling her scent, “Plus, I always wanted to do psychology.”
“You did great.” She kissed my temple, “I’m proud of you.”

“Maybe you could just stop hanging out with him?”
Maybe,” I shouted back, “Maybe, you can just grow the fuck up, Yulia!”
“Why the fuck should I grow up when someone’s after you?!”
“He’s not after me, you moron!” I screamed, “He’s my fucking publisher!”
“I don’t care if he’d be the fucking sheik of fucking Paradise, if I see him eye you one more time, I’ll fucking tear him up.” Yulia yelled, “Hear me?”

I walked through the fancy living room we had recently bought. Well, the living room Yulia had bought. After 15 years, she still seemed as impulsive and easily bored as the very first months we were together. And thus, our entire interior changed every now and then, when Yulia felt like it. Her excuse was, of course, a good one. Ever since she had been 25, her movies had been pure successes. After 10 years of movie making, she had gathered a small fortune. My 12 books had done okay as well, but it was in no way comparable to the amount of money she was making. Yulia explained it as my publisher stealing from me.

“What are you going to do?” I tried to calm down, “Publish my books yourself? Lock me up, so you can have me all for yourself? What the fuck, Yul.”
“I’m only trying to protect you.” She gestured, “That fucking dog of an Alexei fancies you.”
“Oh, c’mon.” I sighed, “He’s not even over his ex-wife yet.”
“Don’t tell me that shit,” Yulia rolled her eyes, “That’s a sympathy trick. I heard that millions of times. You are just so naïve, Lena.”
“Or you are just paranoid.”

She sat down in the couch, as I leant against the door post.

“Can’t you just fire him?” She sighed, “Please? Get another publisher.”
“Yul,” I spoke softly, “The guy has been my publisher for ten years now. Dima knows him, I know him, we’re a team, and I’m not firing him because my girlfriend is being jealous.”
“You got to know him,” Yulia gritted her teeth, “At a fucking bus stop.”
“So what?” I threw up my hands in despair, “I got to know you when you wanted my book to be signed. For the love of God, grow up, and let this entire Alexei thing go!”

Yulia stood up, and looked at me intensely.

“Fine.” She said softly, “But tell him this: If he ever tries anything with you, I’ll hunt him down, rip his dick off, and fuck him in the arse with it.”

We stood in silence for a few seconds, until I burst out laughing. The visuals of Yulia castrating my publisher and ass-raping him with his own material, just seemed too hilarious.

“I mean it.” Yulia said weakly, “Nobody fucks with me.”
“Nobody but me.” I smiled, gesturing her to come closer.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her earlobe gently.

“You’re cute when you’re jealous.” I whispered. “And you’ve no reason to be jealous. You’re my one.”

“So, I was thinking,” Alexei coughed, “If we’d go promote the book in San Francisco, then Las Vegas, then more upwards, we could get a pretty good sales rate.”
“You think?” I frowned, “What if we’d start on the East coast instead?”
“No,” Alexei gestured, “Those people barely read books, really. In Florida maybe, yeah. But not up higher.”

We were discussing where to start the promo tour of my fiftieth book, as my cell phone rang. I motioned Alexei to be quiet for a few seconds, and picked up. Unknown number.

“Who am I talking to?” The woman at the other side of the line asked in a hurry, “Answer, please.”
“You just phoned me.” I frowned, “Wouldn’t you know who you are cal-”
“This is the hospital dispatching service. Your cell phone number was the ICE number in the cell phone of ms. Yulia Volkova, which is why I’m calling.” The woman ranted, “How are you related to the victim?”

For a second, the world seemed to spin.

“Is she alright?” I managed to bring out, “Is it serious?”
“She will be alright in a short while. What’s your name, please?”
“Lena.” I swallowed, “Lena Katina.”
“And how exactly are you related?”
“I’m her girlfriend.” I muttered. Alexei turned around and looked at me, “Yulia’s my girlfriend.”

There was a short silence at the other side of the line, before the woman regained her composure.

“Right, ms. Katina.” The woman showed somewhat more sympathy, “Yulia has been in a car crash. She drove over a crossroad, and another car rammed her in the side. We were there fairly quickly, and brought her to St. Marcus. The car is a total loss, though.”
“I don’t care about the car.” I whispered, “How do I get to St. Marcus?”

“Thank you.” I said to Alexei as he pulled his 4x4 up at the hospital entrance. “Really, I don’t know what I would have done without you.”
“Don’t mention it, Lenok.” Alexei said softly, checking his rear view mirror, “It would have been irresponsible to let you drive. Would you like me to go with you? Or wait here?”

I looked at him. He had become 56 a few weeks ago, and I started to feel sorry for him. After his ex had left him nearly 30 years ago, he had actually never attempted to find someone else. The women who initiated anything, were rejected. Basically, he had spent his entire life promoting me, and some other authors. Nothing else seemed to interest him anymore. I was tempted to ask him to come with me, if just out of politeness. It seemed rude to leave him in the car, after he brought me down to the hospital.

“I’m only trying to protect you.” She gestured, “That fucking dog of an Alexei fancies you.”
“Oh, c’mon.” I sighed, “He’s not even over his ex-wife yet.”
“Don’t tell me that shit,” Yulia rolled her eyes, “That’s a sympathy trick. I heard that millions of times. You are just so naïve, Lena.”

“It’s alright.” I swallowed back the lump in my throat, “I’ll take a taxi.”
“Or,” Alexei smiled, “You just phone me when you need a ride home.”

“You are so naïve, Lena.”

“I’ll manage. Thanks.” I forced a smile, “I’ll talk to you soon, okay?”

Without waiting for an answer, I got out of the car. Seconds later, I heard him rev the engine behind me, and speed away.

“Hey.” I said softly.

Yulia laid in the white sheets, her arm connected to a drip, and a bandage on the side of her face. She rolled her eyes and turned her head away.

“I told them they didn’t have to phone you.” She complained, “Now your entire day is ruined.”
“Volkova,” I sighed, “Of course they’ll phone me if there’s something wrong with you. Apparently, I’m your ICE number, too.”

She turned around and made the same funny face she started making 30 years ago, if she knew there was no way talking herself out of a situation.

“That’s like, for when I’m dead, or something.” She muttered, “Not for some silly car crash.”
“Well, big director,” I smiled, “You better make your next movie a good one, because the Audi is pure destroyed. Total loss.”
“What?” Yulia sulked, “Ugh. I’m not driving your Mercedes. At all.”
“I know.” I smiled again, “Snob.”

I leant in and kissed her on the lips softly. Wrinkles and grey hair had been something Yulia hadn’t had any problems with. Her skin seemed surprisingly smooth, and her constant hair dyeing assured her youth-like appearance. I looked at the bandage, and frowned.

“Glass cut.” Yulia bit her lip, “Sorry I wasn’t more careful. The other guy just, appeared. And hit me.”
“I know,” I stroked her cheek, “The hospital told me. Try to get some rest, okay? I’m going to see when you can get out of here.”

I got up and walked to the door. I heard her shift beneath the sheets, as I touched the door knob.

“I love you.”

I turned around, and looked into Yulia’s face. Her eyes hadn’t lost a sparkle from when I first met her. I spontaneously smiled, and blew her a kiss.

“I love you, too.”

“Idiot.” I said softly.

She stared at me, her eyes empty, and her face no longer tanned. She didn’t say a word, but just stared back at me. I moved around in the room, and her eyes seemed to follow me.

“That car was the most stupid thing I could have bought you.” I said, more to myself than to her, “Idiot.”

It was true. The car I had bought her a few years ago, after her crash, wasn’t how she wanted it. At all. She didn’t say so, but it was obvious she hated it. And thus, I bought her a new one. A cooler one, because she was kid-like when it came to cars. She wanted a cooler one? She got a cooler one. A faster one.

“I’m an idiot.” I whispered to the casket, “A true idiot.”

I was alone. When Yulia died, the memorial service was completely full of people. I knew a few of them, because Yulia was used to bringing some people home, from time to time. The few I knew, were silent. They didn’t bother consoling me, because they must have known it was no use. I wasn’t to be consoled. In some odd way, I was the one who murdered her. If I hadn’t bought her a new car… Some relatives she had, had flied over, from Russia. There was Sergey, together with two of his children. Apparently, Yulia’s father had also been alive, still, but he didn’t wish to see me. And therefore missed his daughter’s funeral. Yulia’s mother had passed away, and we had never even known.

Alexei? Fired. The day after Yulia had died, from crashing the 3-week-old Porsche into a concrete wall, he had come round, to console me. However, Yulia had never been able to hide her jealousy. She had been polite to him whenever she’d come across him, out of respect to me, but several nights had been ruined because she kept claiming he was after me. And thus, I had fired him. It was the least I could do, not betray her after her death. After all - I was the one who killed her.

I had refused to move out of the mansion. There had been offers to buy ‘director Volkova’s house’, but I had always rejected the offers I was made. I had spent the biggest part of my life in that house, and there was no way I was going to give it up. The garage was no longer in use. Out of pure shock, I had sold my own car, a short time after Yulia’s death. The garage was now stacked with boxes of my own books. After I had fired Alexei, the books had to move from his publishing headquarters, to another place. I had decided to keep them in my own garage. 63 books in total. Yulia had read them all. As a practical joke, she signed the last page of every book of mine she had read. It always started with ‘It’s not my phone number, but -’. 63 times, over the 35 years I had known her. The 63 books she had signed, were in my library, together with books I liked. I had stopped writing myself. After all, she fell in love with me because of the writing, and I had realized the books I had written before I ‘knew’ her, were all about her. I had always written out of my own point of view, my own experiences. The book that made her want to get to know me, was the book I had written, thinking of the person I wanted to spend my life with. And she got the hint, before I did.

Against all odds, I was the one Yulia had called hers.

Against all odds, I was the one Yulia left behind.

Against all odds, it was my own fault.

The End

Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth.

Last edited by YaVernuz on Sat May 23, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
PostFri May 22, 2009 5:41 am
BooBear

Post subject: Reply with quote
This was cute... adorable... emotional.. and heart wrenching all at the same time!

I loved it! Grin

Once again, I start my day off with a Ya UC. Smile On a Friday, no less!

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostFri May 22, 2009 6:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Volkster

Odds are, from everything you described, they had a pretty good life together (together being the operative word). A lifetime that probably passed in the blink of an eye!

I loved this UC! The emotions, and the trust, and the respect the two characters have for each other is very touching!

Thumb

"There's love, there's hope ... for some. Hope that you'll find something worthy, that your life will lead you to some joy, that after everything ... you can still be surprised. Is that enough to live on?"
PostFri May 22, 2009 9:51 am
Jan1551

I really loved this! It seems to have everything you could want in one UC. It's hard enough to do that in a full story let alone an UC. It's cute, emotional, passionate, and humorous all in one. It is always refreshing to see that there is a new UC up by you. Thumb

And thank you for the lovely shout out! Hug

r.: it's pure love, you dumb slut <3

Hilarious Banner July 30th 2009 - November 5th 2009. R.I.P.
PostFri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm
belochka07

There is no possible way to describe this. If I tried, I'd probably end up with a long list of adjectives that completely conflict each other. So I'll just say that this was fucking spectacular, and that I really enjoyed this. I love how this is therapy for you, and such a treat for the forum. Heh. But seriously. Not reading any recent writing from you in a while has reminded me just how talented you are. Therefore, I shall definitely be joining your site soon to read some stories because I really miss them.

Good job. Hug
PostFri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm
volchiseO1

YaVernuz wrote:
“What if we’d start on the East coast instead?”
“No,” Alexei gestured, “Those people barely read books, really. In Florida maybe, yeah."

Heh, those Floridians (Grin). Always reading the intense nonfiction. And jeeze, what a cute way to have someone fall in love with you! *nods* Stalking is totally the way to go.

Anyways. So, this is just another awesome, totally kick-ass UC to add to your collection of bamf writing. Then again, when is your writing not the greatest thing since sliced bread? Hm...Dunno. Because it always is. Ah - well, my point is that this was just great. Really got me at heart. The emotions were all there. It was beautifully realistic when we finally find out that Yulia had died simply because Lena was whispering to the casket. I thought that was a very touching line. A delicate way to finally drop the bomb of what was going on.

Hug Loved it, Jay. LOVED it.
PostFri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Nick0123

Very touching UC, you definitly captured a lot of emotion in it. From the way they met to the way it ended was great. It's to bad, Alexie was to dumb to move passed his ex wife, you can't compete with Yulia lol. Just a really good UC, the last three phrases are a bit confusing, yet straight forward, as if they may have a meaning to what is really going on with the girls, dunno, clever though!

Finished Fics
All Their Love - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20832
Fire and Lightning - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=656636#656636
Nothing Can Stop Us - http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20876
PostFri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm
IvyRevolution

I'm acknowledging that I read this. I felt like I had to this time.

That is all.
PostFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm
msshadow.man

Well, I don't know if I can describe what I'm feeling but I'll try. Thie UC carries a lot of emotions, a lot of love and a healthy relationship(with lots of sex Grin )..It really touched my heart..

Quote:
I wasn’t to be consoled. In some odd way, I was the one who murdered her. If I hadn’t bought her a new car

That's so tragic, the torture of guilt. A tear for that situation won't be enough. Poor Lena..

It was a long happy journey..Till its very end..

Glad to read another one of yours Jay..Keep them going Thumb

My army comes from deep within
Beneath my soul,beneath my skin

Mine-->http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20975
PostFri May 22, 2009 9:43 pm
*Mimi*

This UC is amazing! Love how you written the emotions that the girls felt from the beginning till the end. It's sad that Lena now feels guilty for Yulia's death and probably she will never get over it. I also love the way you cut the story by years. It make it seem like realistic when you are with the person you love and are happy that life goes by in a blink of an eye for some reason. Love this UC! For sure I'll be joining your site cause I always love to read your stories and you are one of my favorite writers on here. Awesome job on this UC! Thumb

Thank you for the shout out! Hug

*Mimi* and JuliaLenaFan: WE ARE TWO CRAZY TATU FANS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Love Wacko

To JuliaLenaFan: Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Love Kiss
PostSat May 23, 2009 12:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
YaVernuz

Author's note

I maybe should have included this in the introduction, but I guess I'll just say it now. Smile With this UC, I tried to capture the different sort of feelings you have in a relationship, in time. That's why the story is chopped up in different years. The basic idea was showing nearly any relationship starts off being overly cute/exciting. Then there's a part where you explore and you can't get enough of exploring (if you catch my drift). Then a time of 'setting out a future' starts. After a long time, when you are supposed to know what your relationship is worth, it gets more mature. Sometimes there are obstacles, like jealousy or whatever.

My 'extra' was that, even after many years, the initial feelings don't change. No matter how long you have been with someone, if it's true love, you still have the same long-term goals as in the beginning. That's why Lena, despite her calm nature, buys Yulia a second car, because her long-term goal, is making Yulia happy. Then afterwards (you caught that well), she's on a guilt trip, because the car more or less was the death of the one she loved. Typical 'what if' situation.

Thank you to those who pointed out the casket-talking. It might have been a bit cliché to be a twist, but it got the point across. I found it oddly realistic.

The last three lines (Nick, this is for you), are meant to be a token of 'If you can dream it, you can live it.'. Initially, Lena hadn't thought of getting together with Yulia when she first saw her. That's why the first part of the story ends with 'Someone like her wanting someone like me, was against all odds.'. It was a love story that started out of nothing, because she hadn't anticipated or expected it. In the end, Lena realizes that nothing in the relationship, had been 'expectable'. She hadn't reckoned Yulia woul fall in love with her (or her falling in love with Yulia), nor had she expected Yulia would die because of a gift she bought her, nor had she thought that her lover's death would be 'her' fault.

I fear I tried to make it a somewhat psychological UC (apart from the 2009 sex... that's... just a habit, to include sex. I'm sorry?), and it confuses a few people from time to time. Maybe that's because my psychological skills aren't too amazing.

But yes, a little clear-up. Smile Hope it's more comprihensible now.

Ya

Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth.
PostSat May 23, 2009 2:25 am
BooBear

I love the fact that your writing needs no explanation. It spoke all of that on its own. Wink

"I just love that... living in the world of my imagination." - Lena
>>Kismet (A Rizzles Fic)<<
PostSat May 23, 2009 11:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
r.

I thought it was an amazing story, Ya...

really amazing
PostSat May 23, 2009 2:10 pm
theone

wow a true mind blower!
loved it!

Thumb

Meine machte leiblingsKusine

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostSat May 23, 2009 5:16 pm
vampire-assasin

Wow. That is one deep story. I really loved it. It does take you through a ride of a 'true love' relationship. The only thing that matters is to make your specific other happy, and against all odds...you'll do anything for them. That is why love is...nothing more, nothing less.

I apologize if I am not making any sense. It's 3 in the morning.

Fantastic! Thumb

PostSun May 24, 2009 2:45 am
Russianmusicandlove

It was clear to me, Ya m'dear. Grin Loved it as usual.

Wish you'd come back...

Squint

Great UC. Thumb
PostSun May 24, 2009 1:10 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: