:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Can you see me now [NC-17, update September 4th]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emma24

Post subject: Can you see me now [NC-17, update September 4th] Reply with quote
Hey guys! First of all, I owe you an apology. I didn’t continue my previous story, for two main reasons:

1. School took up so much time that I didn’t have time to write a decent chapter, and when school was over I went to France for 3 weeks so it was difficult to continue the story from there
2. While I was in France, some things happened that made me realise that the fanfic I was writing was not able to go in the direction that I liked it to go, therefore, a new story.

I have already finished material for around eight chapters, and I am at home every single day now for at least four more weeks, so I’ll be able to update pretty quick. I hope you can forgive me, especially those who liked my previous fic, but I promise you, this one is going to be MUCH better and, most importantly: finished ;-)

Love, Emma.

-----------
Chapter One.

This was not good. Whatever it was, it was not good. Yulia stumbled across the room, her legs unable to move in the way she wanted to. ‘Rick, can we just, please—‘ It took her all her effort to say those words. The alcohol was taking over her mind and her body. Rick smiled. ‘Not now, Volkova. Not now.’ Yulia moved towards the bed. ‘We, err, really had a thing going on down there, didn’t we?’ He was smooth. ‘Rick, come on, don’t do this, I can’t even—‘ Yulia tried to walk away, but Rick was too fast. He grabbed both of her arms tight, and pushed her against the door. ‘Come on Yul, I know you want it too. I know you want it just as much as I want it.’ Yulia could smell the alcohol in his breath. He was drunk, maybe even more drunk than she was. She looked Rick straight in the eyes, but he faded away. She could not think clearly anymore. She tried too push him away, but he just held her even more tight, and kissed, or rather licked her neck. Yulia felt disgusted. She had to get outta there, and as fast as possible. ‘Rick, no, I don’t want—‘ Yulia started crying. When Rick moved his hands behind her back, beneath her t-shirt, she started feeling angry. This guy, drunk as he was, was going to rape her! She breathed in and out slowly, trying to gain as much strength as possible. And then, with her last efforts, she hit him. SMACK! He had not expected her to punch him straight in the face, and fell down to the floor. Putting his hands over his nose, which was obviously bleeding, he yelled at the frightened little girl, standing frozen, with her back against the door. ‘YOU BITCH!’ The moment Yulia realised that he was in too much pain to get up, she opened the door and quickly ran down the stairs. She had too leave. Leave the party, leave this house. She had to go home. The adrenaline pumping through her body, she almost fell of the stairs. She could already see the front door. But just as she put her hand on the doorknob, someone was behind her. ‘Where do you think you’re going?’

My Fanfic: Can You See Me Now ?

Last edited by Emma24 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am; edited 4 times in total
PostMon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 pm
KatinasLove

Post subject: Reply with quote
Interesting

*previously known as t.A.T.u-U.s.A.*
PostMon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm
BooBoo

It better not be that asshole. I'm glad she broke his nose, or at least really bruised it.
PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm
*Mimi*

I'm glad that Yulia broke the asshole's nose. I hope they don't rape her, but I think they will. Half Frown

Good start so far! Thumb

*Mimi* and JuliaLenaFan: WE ARE TWO CRAZY TATU FANS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Love Wacko

To JuliaLenaFan: Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Love Kiss
PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emma24

Another update, hope you guys like it! Grin

-----
Chapter Two.

Turning her head so fast it made her neck ache, Yulia saw someone she vaguely remembered talking to earlier that night. ‘I was actually hoping to get to know you a little better before you left, beautiful.’ The adrenaline still fighting the alcohol in her body, Yulia scanned the person standing in front of her. Blurred, she saw the outline of two red-haired girls, both wearing exactly the same little black dress and red pumps. But when she focussed a little more, she saw that there actually was only one girl. ‘So, what’s your name, hun?’ Yulia looked up the stairs. What if Rick came to? ‘No, I’m sorry, I actually have to—‘ She moved towards the door, but the red-haired girl grabbed her hand. Not like Rick had done it, but gentle, warm. ‘I’m not letting you leave before I get your name, and hopefully, your phone number.’ She smiled. Fuck! Yulia thought to herself. I have to get outta here, before Rick gets downstairs. But then an even worse thought came to her mind. What if Rick told everyone what had happened between them? What if Danny found out? ‘Hello, earth to..’ The girl in front of her was waving her hand in front of Yulia’s face. ‘Yulia, err, earth to Yulia.’ Yulia muttered. The girl smiled. ‘You had a little too much too drink right? Well, you can just stay here tonight, it’s no big deal, I’ll get you upstairs and you can sleep the alcohol away. I’m Liza, by the way. Liza Katina.’ Yulia panicked. Upstairs? ‘No, err, thanks, I really have to, thank you, but –.’ Pushing Liza away, Yulia stumbled out of the doorway, trying to get away, away from the house Rick was in.

Bzzt, bzzt.
Yulia opened her eyes. ‘Oh..’ Her head ached. Where was she? She looked around her, and thank God, she was in her own room. She, however, had no recollection of getting home. Vaguely, last night came back to her. Danny had held a party, she drank too much and had kissed Rick, and after that, everything was just a big black hole.
Bzzt, bzzt.
Still barely awake, Yulia reached to the side of her bed, trying to find her phone. When she got it, she looked at the screen.

1 new message: Danny
Hey girl, what happened last night? Lost sight of you after we talked in the garden. Do you know anything about what happened to Rick? Call me asap. Love, your Danny.

Fuck. Yulia sighed. It all came back to her. Rick, trying to have sex with her, that she punched him in the face, and the girl, standing in the hallway. Better get this over with, Yulia thought as she dialled Danny’s number. ‘Hey beautiful!’ He answered his phone. ‘I’ve been waiting for your call! How are you? Liza told me you had a little too much to drink last night?’ Liza? The name rang a distant bell in Yulia’s head, but before she had time to place it, Danny started talking again. ‘So, did you get home safely? I don’t know if you’d heard it yet, but Rick’s in the hospital, we found him yesterday night, in my parents bedroom, knocked out cold, turns out he broke his nose!’ Yulia’s heart started beating faster. ‘Really?’
‘Yeah, they have no idea who did it though, they put him on such heavy medication he can’t even talk right now! But when he’s awake, we’ll find out who the dirty bastard is that did this to him. I swear, I’m going to kick that guy’s ass! Rick’s one of my best—‘
‘Danny, listen to me. I’m going to need you to come to my place, right away, alright?’ Yulia’s voice was steady. She had to do this now, no matter what. ‘To your place, why? I mean, sure, I’ll come, but is something wrong?’
‘Just come okay? I’ll explain it when you get here.’
‘Yeah, okay, I’ll be there in like, fifteen minutes, is that alright?’ Danny said. His voice sounded worried. ‘Yeah, that’s fine.’
‘Sweetheart, you’re really not going to tell me what’s going on?’
‘Not now. Just get here as soon as you can, okay?’
‘Yeah, okay, I’m on my way. Hey Yul…’
‘Yes?’
‘I love you, okay? Remember that.’
‘Yeah, I love you too.’ Yulia sighed. She hung up her phone. When she laid down in bed again, she started crying.

Bzzt, bzzt.
Yulia wiped the tears out of her eyes, and grabbed her phone.

1 new message: 06-12424107
Hey Yul! You feeling better yet? I just wanted to talk to you, give me a call if you like. Love, Liza.

That’s where she’d known the name from. The red-haired girl in the hallway. Yulia checked the time. Shit! Danny was here in about 10 minutes! Rolling out of bed, she walked to her closet, and pulled out some jeans and a shirt. Pulling the shirt over her head, she used her free hand to call Liza’s number, and pressed the speaker phone button. ‘Hello?’ Liza answered immediately. ‘Hey, Yulia here. ‘Hey Yul! I thought you’d never call! How are you?’ Liza sounded happy. ‘Yeah, I’m fine, but hey, you said you wanted to talk to me?’
‘Yeah, listen, I don’t really feel comfortable talking about this over the phone, what d’you say we meet up at around one, at that Starbucks next to James’ place, you know what I mean?’
‘Yeah, I know, it’s fine, I’ll see you then.’
‘Okay, by Yul!’ Liza said joyfully. ‘Bye Liza.’ Yulia hung up her phone.

‘Hey, can I come in?’ Yulia nodded yes. ‘Sure.’ Danny stepped inside, put his arm around Yulia’s waist, and kissed her on the cheek. ‘Okay, now tell me what’s going on, you got me all worried about you. Are you alright?’ Danny asked. ‘Yeah, no, I’m fine, don’t worry,’ Yulia said, closing the door behind her. ‘Come’ Danny followed Yulia to the living room. ‘Your parents not here?’
‘No, their both at work. Sit down.’ Yulia pointed at the couch. When she seated herself next to Danny, she took a deep breath, and started talking. ‘Danny, listen. Last night, at your party, I drank too much.’
‘Yeah, I know, I talked to Liza, she said—‘
‘Danny, listen to me. I kissed Rick. He took me upstairs, he wanted to have sex with me.’ Danny looked at a loss for words. ‘But,…’
‘No, I didn’t want to. But he kept trying to undress me. So I punched him.’ Danny looked as if he couldn’t decide which was more shocking, that his girlfriend kissed his best friend or that she broke his nose. At last, he spoke. ‘You kissed Rick…?’
‘Danny, I was drunk. I was wasted!’
‘…and then you broke his nose?’
‘He tried to rape me!’ Danny looked sad and angry at the same time. ‘You, you.. kissed him?’ He stood up. ‘Yulia, it’s over.’
‘What?’ Yulia said, standing up as well. ‘It’s over. You and me, it’s… I can’t… You kissed Rick.’ Danny walked towards the door. Yulia didn’t even follow him. Holding the doorknob, he turned to Yulia. ‘I really liked you, Volkova. I really did.’ And with a final smack, he closed the door behind him. Somehow Yulia didn’t even feel sad. It felt like this was how it was supposed to be. She regretted kissing Rick more than anything in the world, but she couldn’t shed a tear over breaking up with Danny, even though they went out for more than four months. Yulia checked her watch. Twelve forty-five. I’d better get going, she though to herself, and walked towards the door. Closing it behind her, she thought of Danny one last time. ‘I never really cared for you, Danny. That’s where it went wrong.’

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 am
BooBoo

How can he not be pissed that his friend tried to rape his girlfriend. I don't care if my girl was drunk and kissed my friend, a friend of mine tried that he would be missing his balls right now.
PostTue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am
leasha

Yeah That

Im likeing this cant wait for the update Thumb
PostTue Aug 11, 2009 8:10 am
KatinasLove

Squint

Danny, he did try to rape your girlfriend. You do realise that, don't you?

Anyhow, can't wait for the next update! Thumb

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 am
Emma24

BooBoo: I think everyone would think like that, Danny was just a little shocked. Smile I think this chapter will provide the answer for your question Wink
leasha: Here you go! Grin
t.A.T.u-U.s.A: Same as for BooBoo. And here is ofcourse the next update! Smile

------
Chapter Three.

‘Hey! So glad to see you!’ Liza stood up from the table, put one hand around Yulia’s waist, and kissed her on the cheek, just like Danny had done it less then an hour ago. “What’s with the t-shirt, Volk? I mean, it’s really cute, but what does it say?’ Yulia looked at her t-shirt. ‘I don’t know, I don’t really know any Russian, but it’s supposed to be something like, Fuck War?’
‘Nice! Well, sit down, I need to talk to you.’ Liza smiled, and she and Yulia sat down at the same time. ‘First things first, you want anything? Coffee, a muffin, maybe?’ Hearing the word ‘muffin’ made Yulia realise she had not had breakfast at all today. ‘Well, a muffin sounds pretty good, but I didn’t bring any money, you know..’
‘Muffin’s on me. Wait right here, I’ll be right back!’ Liza walked away, her red hair dancing on her back. She was wearing a black shirt, dark blue jeans and white sneakers with pink laces. She’s actually quite pretty, Yulia thought to herself. But why did she want to talk to her?
Bzzt, bztt.
Yulia took her phone from her pocket and checked the screen.

1 new message: Danny
Hey Yulia, I’m really sorry about before, I mean, if Rick actually tried to have sex with you and all he’s going to be in some serious trouble. Anyway, I was just really overwhelmed by what you told me. Please call me. Danny.

This was surprising. Before Yulia had time to make her mind up about what to do, Liza was back. ‘I hope you like blueberry?’ Liza put a muffin on Yulia’s side of the table. ‘It’s my favourite!’ Yulia smiled. Liza sat down, and started talking. ‘So, let’s talk business. Why I wanted you to come here. I know you are sort of, err, an item with that Danny guy. I don’t know if you are, you know, planning on marrying him or anything, but you should know that he is a bad guy. Real bad.’
‘Well, your timing couldn’t have been better,’ Yulia said, trying to talk with her mouth full of blueberry muffin. ‘Since he just broke up with me this morning.’ Liza smiled. ‘Wow, great! I mean, it’s okay right?’ ‘Yulia decided not to tell her about the text message. ‘Yeah, it’s the best for both of us, you know. But why is he a bad guy?’ Liza looked serious. ‘He dated my sister for quite a while too. Cheated on her quite frequently while they were together. It broke her down, you know.’
‘Really?’ Yulia said, surprised by this turn of events. Liza smiled. ‘She says she’s sworn of guys.’
‘Is he that bad?’ Yulia smirked. ‘Yeah, anyway, I thought I’d warn you, but turns out, there’s no need for that, ey?’
‘No, I guess not.’ Yulia took another bite of her blueberry muffin. ‘You know that you have beautiful eyes?’ Liza said all of a sudden. ‘Whaff?’ Yulia said, making Liza laugh out loud. ‘I’m sorry, the muffin… What?’
‘I said you have beautiful eyes. It’s a shame Danny’s the one who has been looking in them for the last four months, you know.’ And, out of nowhere, Liza moved towards Yulia, and pressed her lips against Yulia’s. This was not like any other kiss Danny’d ever given her, ever. This was soft, and tender. But yet it felt weird, unnatural. Too confused to react in any other way, Yulia kissed Liza back. Just as Liza opened her mouth to intertwine her tongue with Yulia’s, someone started talking. ‘Liz, can I get you—‘ Liza stopped kissing Yulia, and looked at the person that was obviously startled at the sight of the two girls kissing. Yulia turned her head. What she saw was an exact copy of Liza, only a couple of years younger, and quite a lot prettier. Her big, brown eyes expressed nothing but surprise. She had the same, dancing red curls, and she was wearing a tight black skirt with an apron with a Starbuck logo on it. Yulia’s mouth fell open. She was so beautiful. Forgetting the whole situation around her, the gorgeous red-head standing in front of her made her mind go blank. Finally, Liza spoke. ‘Yulia, this is my younger sister Lena. Lena, Yulia.’

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:04 am
leasha

Oh wow this is getting good so we meet Lena Grin things are gonna start to get hot hehe lool

Anways loved the update keep it up Thumb
PostSat Aug 15, 2009 8:56 am
BooBoo

This makes me think of the song "your sister" by sean kingston!!!!
Loves it!
PostSat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 pm
KatinasLove

Lena steps into the picture.. *yay* Grin
Can't wait to see how things will go now Smile

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm
*Mimi*

Liza, your younger sister is about to take Yulia away from you. Grin

For some reason I don't trust Danny. Half Frown

Great update! Thumb

*Mimi* and JuliaLenaFan: WE ARE TWO CRAZY TATU FANS WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Love Wacko

To JuliaLenaFan: Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Love Kiss
PostSat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theone

cant wait to see what happens next

Meine machte leiblingsKusine

I still live with this everyday, my sister Laura is part mongolian rapist-Sarah Silverman
PostWed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Emma24

leasha: You're going to have to wait a little bit longer for things to get hot, sorry! Grin
BooBoo: I've never heard of the song, but I will definitely check it out! Wink
t.A.T.u-U.s.A.: I bet you could see it coming, Lena entering the story at some point, right? Grin
*Mimi*: I wouldn't be too sure about that for now... Grin
theone: Hope you like this update!

Rather short update, hope you like it!

---------
Chapter Four.

Five months earlier

Mama, papa, forgive me.
I saw her today. She was as beautiful as ever. She walked into me, accidentally. She said ‘I’m sorry’ and moved on with her life. If only she new. I’d give her the world, if only she knew.

Lena closed her diary and laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Yulia, she had heard from a friend of hers. Yulia. The name echoed in her head, minute after minute, week after week. For the past couple of months. She couldn’t stop thinking about her. It was Yulia that made her break up with Danny. Yes, her parents saw him as the perfect son in law, the one she was supposed to be marrying, but she couldn’t stop picturing Yulia’s face when she was kissing Danny or fooling around with him. Or worse, when they were.. No. Lena didn’t want to think about it. Why she had told everyone he had cheated on her, she didn’t know. It was never her intention to make him look bad in any way. But she had to have a good reason to break up with him. Her parents would never accept her the way she really was. Even her sister wouldn’t talk to her anymore if she told her she liked girls. She was raised Christian, but had never felt any sort of connection to the religion. It was too conservative for her taste. But her parents and her sister were devoted church visitors, and homosexuality was not something that was accepted in this community. God, if You exist, please show me a sign. Show me you see me too, even though I like girls. Please. Lena whispered. She checked her clock. It was three hours after midnight. Yulia, talk to me. Show me love, ‘till I’m screaming for more.

----------------------

1 new message: Liza
Hey Yul, I’m really sorry about what happened today, I mean, with my sister and all. I understand you rushed out of there, but I really need to talk to you. Please call me. Or not, when you don’t feel like it. X Liza.

Yulia sighed. Even though she got tired of the ‘I-really-need-to-talk-to-you’ text messages, she could feel Liza’s insecurity in the text she had sent her. I understand you rushed out of there. That’s exactly what Yulia had done, to her own shame. She had mumbled a vague ‘hi’ to Lena, said something about it being really late to Liza and nearly ran out of the Starbucks. When she arrived home, she had dropped herself on her bed, holding tears back. She couldn’t stop thinking about that Lena girl. She was so beautiful, and when she looked at Yulia and Liza kissing, Yulia had seen nothing but pure pain in her eyes. Betrayal. She just couldn’t stop picturing Lena, standing in front of her. Looking in her eyes. Kissing her. Suddenly, Yulia sat up straight. Kissing her? Well, this is new, Yulia thought. She closed her eyes, and all she could think about was Lena kissing her, running her hands through her hair… Fuck, Yulia, what’s wrong with you?! And out of nowhere, Yulia started crying. Her feelings just overwhelmed her. She couldn’t… After she had seen Danny for four months, and before that Tim, and before that… No! She was beautiful, that’s all. A nice, beautiful girl. A gorgeous redhead. Someone she’d be friends with, hopefully. And maybe if they were really close friends, they could… sometimes… ‘NO! Fuck you, Lena Katina. FUCK YOU!

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 am
BooBoo

Take a deep breath Yulia and let it come naturally. It is over whelming, but being with a girl is AMAZING! haha

Did you get to hear that song? haha
PostFri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am
KatinasLove

Whoa, so Lena was with Danny too! Half Frown

I'm thinking Liza will get in the way of Yulia and Lena ever being together Rolleyes

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm
Emma24

BooBoo: I had heard the song before, I just didn't know it was called Your Sister. Grin But I like it Smile
t.A.T.u-U.s.A. The plot thickens... Grin

I had this chapter ready for about a week, but I was away so I couldn't update. Hope you like it!
--------
Chapter Five.

Five months earlier

‘Fuck, Dan, what are you saying? She told everybody you cheated on her? I mean, what the fuck?’
‘Calm down, dude, seriously.’ Danny said, looking at the fingernails of his left hand. ‘I know how to get her back. D’you know her sister Liza?’
‘The really hot red-head?’ Rick took a sip of his beer. ‘Rick, shut the fuck up.’
‘What?’ Rick looked incensed. ‘Quiet down. What I meant was, Liza read her diary. In secret. Lena’s gay. She’s in love with some Yulia girl.’ Rick nearly sprayed his beer all over the bar, before he wiped his mouth with his sleeve, and said ‘Did you say “Yulia”?’
‘Yeah, why?’
‘Fuck dude, I think she means Volkova. It’s gotta be Volkova. I mean, there’s only one Yulia around –‘
‘Rick. Stop talking to yourself. Who is this Yulia?’
‘SHH!’ Rick turned to Danny, looking very serious. ‘Look over my shoulder. Little bit lower… To the right. Black hair, talking to the bartender.’ Danny followed Rick’s instructions, and there was indeed a black-haired girl talking to the bartender, while she stirred her cocktail with a straw. ‘She alone?’ Rick whispered. ‘Looks like it.’
‘Go for it, mate.’ Rick patted Danny on the shoulder, turned to the bar and drank some more of his beer. ‘What the fuck are you talking about?’ Danny said. ‘Get back at Lena! Get together with the girl she’s in love with! It’s the perfect crime, man!’ Rick nodded proudly. Danny looked at the black-haired girl. She’s quite hot, as a matter of fact, Danny thought to himself as Rick’s plan started making sense to him. ‘Well, what you waiting for, dude! Go hook up with her!’ Rick said. ‘Hook up with her? Ten bucks says she’s on my dick tonight, bro!’ Danny laughed, as he stood up from his bar stool, and started walking towards the black haired girl.

----------

“You have… One… New Message”
“Hey Danny, it’s me. I was in the hospital with Rick today, and he told me all about you and Yulia. Why you originally got together with her. I told you about Lena’s diary in confidence, you know. I fucking trusted you! I listened to her lie to me about you cheating and I didn’t say a word because I knew how much she was suffering! You used Yulia to destroy my sister’s life. You betrayed me to play your dirty little game and you fucking ruined two girls’ chances at love!” A silence fell at the other side of the line. “This ain’t over Danny. This ain’t over.”

BEEP.

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 am
KatinasLove

Argh, Danny!!
Bash

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 pm
Psycho

Squint I hate guys like Danny.

Anyway, FINALLY an update! ^^ I was following this story and was wondering when another update would be up.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Team Potter!
PostThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu Writing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: