:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Announcement from Lena: No more t.A.T.u.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heikki

Post subject: Reply with quote
ilovevolkova wrote:
I really want to hear Yulia's thoughts on everything soon instead of her saying Lena missed the plane due to the game xD.

So do I! Yulia’s only activity on Twitter this week has been a comment on some ice hockey game yesterday. Confused
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:03 am
Antonela

the song is gonna come out anyway right? the new one
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm
Antonela

Heikki wrote:
ilovevolkova wrote:
I really want to hear Yulia's thoughts on everything soon instead of her saying Lena missed the plane due to the game xD.

So do I! Yulia’s only activity on Twitter this week has been a comment on some ice hockey game yesterday. Confused

same thing on her FB account :/
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm
Heikki

Post subject: Yulia’s answer Reply with quote
Heat.ru has interviewed both Yulia and Lena.

Yulia claims everything is fine between them, and says they’ll fly to Krakow for shooting the video to the new song two days from now. “We’re not talking about a bright reunion, we’re talking about working together. We’ll have single one-off concerts. We’re not making plans for the future now, nobody knows about tomorrow.”

Lena’s response to Heat.ru: “I don’t know why Yulia and her team continue to mislead fans and concert organizers. For example, in Slovakia, even saying on a TV show that I missed the plane and therefore didn’t arrive. Of course this is not true! I will not change my mind about the group and communicating with Yulia Volkova. In Krakow I’m going to shoot the film and the clip. This is not a t.A.T.u. song, but a joint creative project by Lena Kiper, consisting of four people, including Volkova, Ligalize and Mike Tompkins, on which I still have contractual obligations and which I must fulfill. The only condition was that I would never interfere with Yulia Volkova – not while filming and not in the studio, so we’ll be travelling on different flights, and we’ll have different times on the set. I hold no grudge against Yulia, but at some point there comes the time to say ‘I’ve had enough.’”

Half Frown
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 3:44 pm
Antonela

i think yulia knows what she did. thats why shes quiet about that
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm
Heikki

Post subject: Re: Yulia’s answer Reply with quote
Heikki wrote:
Heat.ru has interviewed both Yulia and Lena.

As usual, t.A.T.u. Media came up with a more complete translation.

And fb.com/JuliaVolkova.com.ar has the video from that article with English subtitles.
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm
Antonela

this is beyond weird!
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 10:37 pm
ilovevolkova

I now feel that Yulia knows what she did ,but Yulia always has gave her opinion even when not needed. Knowing this, her commennt about everything being fine was either a lie or Lena and Yulia have some serious talking to do!

But Yulia didnt say that they were really going to be tatu full time. I dont know Yulia's comment has kinda saying that she really didnt know if tatu would be together.

On a sidenote I dislike Yulia's makeup in the video on her. :s
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 pm
Antonela

she seems high or drunk to me...lena is flipping out after hearing what yulia is saying..˝things between me and lena are wonderful˝..???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:12 pm
Heikki

ilovevolkova wrote:
On a sidenote I dislike Yulia's makeup in the video on her. :s

I think the reason for the makeup is this “erotic photo shoot”.
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 pm
ilovevolkova

ha! I know, right?! I really thought she was going to explain things and not saying more "lies".
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 pm
ilovevolkova

Now the makeup makes sense. xD But the photos werent my taste.
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Antonela

look at her face when she said lena wtf did you mean with that video! it was like shes mocking lena...

anyways..i found this video and i thought it would be nice to post it here...just so we dont forget how things were...NEVER..
http://youtu.be/f-nb9B7-VGI
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 pm
ilovevolkova

Did you guys see the cute video someone made on youtube? It's called the "good times of tatu". I am not sure if that is the complete name but it is so cute it makes me miss them. Frown
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 am
ilovevolkova

Oops!!! It's that video you posted. I loved it <3. It made me cry.
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am
Antonela

hahahahaahah i posted it there and here also Smile
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:31 am
Antonela

ilovevolkova wrote:
Oops!!! It's that video you posted. I loved it <3. It made me cry.

same thing ˝i would deff return to sing with yulia..if i would know it would really happen˝ ...:/
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:32 am
Antonela

Antonela wrote:
hahahahaahah i posted it there and here also Smile

i thought u wrote facebook,instead of youtube...what is wrong with my eyes hahaha,anyways im posting it where ever i can Smile
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 am
ilovevolkova

I know! That part made me cry!. Also, how caring and loving yulia was and now look how she was acting to lena!.I love how she was before!. I saw it on facebook and youtube. I saw your comment on the video Smile.
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 2:55 am
Furik

I think the media is being too haste on calling this the end. I have a feeling it'll just blow over and they'll make amends. I mean, they had so much planned and i'm sure they both know they would be making bank with the reunion.
PostFri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 pm
Antonela

well..maybe there is something much more than money going on...
PostSat Feb 22, 2014 1:48 am
ilovevolkova

Well, when they had issues before they never really said it and know they told it all.
PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:08 am
Heikki

Another short interview with Yulia, made yesterday during some Maslenitsa celebration with her children at Neposedy studios, and broadcast today.

When asked about the future of Tatu, she says “our work continues” and keeps repeating “everything is fine”…
PostWed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 pm
Antonela

Heikki wrote:
Another short interview with Yulia, made yesterday during some Maslenitsa celebration with her children at Neposedy studios, and broadcast today.

When asked about the future of Tatu, she says “our work continues” and keeps repeating “everything is fine”…

someone said that she announced an interview where she will say everything that has happened with t.a.t.u...but i guess another lie from her
PostThu Feb 27, 2014 2:23 am
Heikki

Antonela wrote:
someone said that she announced an interview where she will say everything that has happened with t.a.t.u...but i guess another lie from her

Yes, that announcement from Tuesday is here:

“Yulia Volkova told the whole truth about the scandal with Lena Katina!” is what is says there.

“Everything’s fine” is not quite my idea of “the whole truth”… Rolleyes
PostThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 am
RussianRoulette

I don't think that's a trick.. Unfortunately. I think Lena's really hurt by what happened that night. I recall something about Yulia saying that she could easily replace Lena with another red haired girl and so on.. I think I read it from Lena's post, correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I saw it.

Observing the girls throughout the years.. Yulia is a person who says things easily, fights but forgives easily.. But Lena.. I think Lena's temper is more difficult to handle because once hurt, she's might be hurt for a long time. She's polite and what is said has more meaning to her than to Yulia. Yulia might say stupid things and not really mean them. I think.

Maybe Yulia really wanted to get Tatu back and got angry when Lena didn't.. And as we know, Yulka always wants to get her way at any cost. I don't think she wanted to hurt Lena but she's a dominant person and Lena's a softer character. Maybe she thought she could persuade or more like compel Lena in a way..

What's up with Yulia's dating life? I didn't know she has been dating girls.. The last thing I read about her was when she split up with Parvis..

And what on earth is all the talk about her feelings for Lena..? I'm confused now since I thought it was just a teenage thing back then and know they both - even though caring about each other deeply - don't have feelings of "that kind" towards each other anymore. If you know what I mean.
PostThu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 am
Antonela

RussianRoulette wrote:
I don't think that's a trick.. Unfortunately. I think Lena's really hurt by what happened that night. I recall something about Yulia saying that she could easily replace Lena with another red haired girl and so on.. I think I read it from Lena's post, correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I saw it.

Observing the girls throughout the years.. Yulia is a person who says things easily, fights but forgives easily.. But Lena.. I think Lena's temper is more difficult to handle because once hurt, she's might be hurt for a long time. She's polite and what is said has more meaning to her than to Yulia. Yulia might say stupid things and not really mean them. I think.

Maybe Yulia really wanted to get Tatu back and got angry when Lena didn't.. And as we know, Yulka always wants to get her way at any cost. I don't think she wanted to hurt Lena but she's a dominant person and Lena's a softer character. Maybe she thought she could persuade or more like compel Lena in a way..

What's up with Yulia's dating life? I didn't know she has been dating girls.. The last thing I read about her was when she split up with Parvis..

And what on earth is all the talk about her feelings for Lena..? I'm confused now since I thought it was just a teenage thing back then and know they both - even though caring about each other deeply - don't have feelings of "that kind" towards each other anymore. If you know what I mean.

well after parviz she was engaged to some dude named Vladik,then Dima Bilan came,then she was dating that blonde chick from Didnt wanna do it..now shes married to Igor AND shes IN LOVE with Mona.
well about lena...how can someone deeply care about someone they used to be with,but without those feelings anymore..its really hard..looking from my point of view, i think they will always have that, i watched an interview with russian tv,after yulia gave birth to samir,lena said that they still kiss when they drink together...thats not a friendship love
PostThu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 pm
ilovevolkova

Well, when was that concert that "tATu" were doing? They are just all over the place :s.
PostThu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 pm
RussianRoulette

Quote:
Lena said that they still kiss when they drink together...thats not a friendship love

Well me neither, but now they're adults and already know were they stand (I assume) in life... Samir was born in 2007, so it was quite a long ago. Back then t.A.T.u was still active and Lena and Yulia still quite young.

Friendships can be super deep too, but it's different whether you want something from that other or don't. So I assumed they don't want anything like that (sex or romance) from eachother anymore since they're both in relationships. Lena's married and so on. I still thought they had a special connection and this is all heartbreaking.

Frown
PostFri Feb 28, 2014 9:16 am
Antonela

RussianRoulette wrote:
Quote:
Lena said that they still kiss when they drink together...thats not a friendship love

Well me neither, but now they're adults and already know were they stand (I assume) in life... Samir was born in 2007, so it was quite a long ago. Back then t.A.T.u was still active and Lena and Yulia still quite young.

Friendships can be super deep too, but it's different whether you want something from that other or don't. So I assumed they don't want anything like that (sex or romance) from eachother anymore since they're both in relationships. Lena's married and so on. I still thought they had a special connection and this is all heartbreaking.

Frown
yeah i agree that it was long time ago but maybe...just maybe its not dead yet...on their concerts last year they still sometimes stopped and stared at eachother like they used to...when they hugged lenas hand was on yulias ass just like before...i dont know..the looks that they gave each other kinda took me back to 2006...this is heartbreaking i agree...altho yulia was trying sooooo hard to revive the magic they once had and it was going ok,little by little but lena was giving in..
PostFri Feb 28, 2014 12:40 pm
RussianRoulette

I sort of believe they will work this out eventually. Smile And manage to rebuild their relationship... I just hope Yulia would grow up a bit. Her behavior has been really immature and if she doesn't face herself and consider her behavior she might loose Lena forever.
PostSat Mar 01, 2014 10:03 am
ilovevolkova

I agree with both of you, they still have some feelings for each other. Maybe they just cant express how they truly feel towards each other
PostSat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 pm
Furik

All these positive comments make me feel hopeful. I hope everything does truly work out.
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 am
Heikki

Not sure where to put this, but it seems quite appropriate for this thread… Yesterday Yulia performed Нас не догонят at a ceremony honouring the Russian Olympic champions: a video, and another one.

Why does the backing singer have to be on stage when they’re both lip-syncing? And isn’t it also rather strange that there’s pictures of Lena in the background?
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 12:06 pm
Antonela

red head backup singer...seriously..
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 12:12 pm
RowerB

Heikki wrote:
And isn’t it also rather strange that there’s pictures of Lena in the background?

That’s the tatu performance from the Olympics and this ceremony is for the athletes. The organisers probably booked tatu for this, but Lena threw a strop so they had to settle for Yulia and her red haired backup singer.
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 1:25 pm
RussianRoulette

Well at least the background singer is respectively staying at the background. And the fact that they're still involving Lena, even though only in pictures, makes it seem like a tribute of some kind.
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 6:53 pm
Heikki

Lena appeared on Ru TV today. t.A.T.u. Media provides us with an English summary:

Lena said that she has not made up with Yulia, “It’s not matter of her upsetting me, it’s just that we are no longer 14/15 years old, we are almost 30. If people work together there has to be respect for one another. I was not expecting this and I was very upset at the time…I don’t want to waste my energy on quarrels and anger, I just want to move away from it”.

The hosts asked Lena if this was a PR stunt, since her and Yulia still shot a video together, “I have a contract which I must abide by. It was signed before any of this happened. The people behind the contract don’t have any ties to mine and Yulia’s personal relationship. They met with me and now, thankfully, all the shooting is happening separately so that we do not come across one another. The contract includes the performance at the Big Love Show 2014, shooting of a movie, the shooting of the video for the new single, and a few other PR-related things that we are working out so that Yulia and I don’t come across one another”.

So, nothing new here. Indifferent
PostTue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm
Antonela

than that girl on the photo isnt lena...but it seems like lena to me! the one from the making of a video love in every instant that sits next to that dude and yulia
here is something more from that interview

The first fan question was from Ira: "Hello Lena, you're wonderful! Did you make peace with Yulia?"
Lena said "No".

The presenter then asked some more details about Lena's video about Julia.
Lena responds by saying that they are no longer fifteen, but in their late twenties, and to work together it is necessary first of all to respect and that was not the treatment she received. She preferred to get out of that situation to avoid losing her tranquility.

The guy asks her something about filming the music video with Julia. Lena replied that there is a contract to be complied with. The contract involved people who have nothing to do with her and Yulia , people she has met and given all the possible assurances. She just wanted some respect and to do her job and nothing else.

They ask what the terms of the contract were and she says that there are no words, but only a few definite things in a certain way on events like the Big Love Show, clips and other stuff that have to do with the movie and even other things that will seek to intersect in some way.

The girl asks if in the past there was a great relationship with between them (her & Yulia), and if now it's all over ... Lena says yes. She confirms that the relationship is over and that there is no more feeling and that the door has been closed because she's too old for these "kids things".
Then a question about the album saying that fans have been waiting for a long time.
PostTue Mar 04, 2014 7:56 pm
Heikki

Post subject: Appeal from Yulia Volkova to her fans Reply with quote
Hi guys. For reasons of severe trepidation on the part of Lena, I want to tell you that our further cooperation was absolutely possible. We recorded a new track together and I’m very happy about that. I want to say thank you very much for being close, for loving, and for supporting us always. Thank you.

Listen to our new song: Yulia Volkova, Lena Katina, Ligalize, Mike Tompkins – Love In Every Moment.

Video on YouTube, transcription on VK.com.

The video doesn’t really clear up the situation. However, it is a hilarious parody of Lena’s appeal. Grin

PostWed Mar 05, 2014 10:30 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: