:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
Official t.A.T.u. Reality Show Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
|capricious|

Post subject: Reply with quote
just wanted to add..
the thing Yulia did with Lena's hair..well, it looked like she had done that before in my eyes. what do you think?
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 2:41 am
o | G | A | g

UPDATE:

A few eps will be avail for download very very soon ...

PostSat Mar 06, 2004 5:10 am
teamtatu

o | G | A | g wrote:
UPDATE:

A few eps will be avail for download very very soon ...

YAY!! Thumb

>> NiCK <<
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 6:51 am
xena225

Cool beans, o | G | A | g ! Wink Thumb

Nightblue wrote:

Still I think it was a brave decision to include such a vulnerable moment in the reality show, knowing that it was going to be watched by countless Russians. In particular a big thumbs up from me for Lena, for letting us watch this; you showed great honesty, opennes, and courage for doing so, in my opinion. And I wouldn't have held it against you if this scene was never shown.

I agree with what you say, Nightblue, but I am also extremely glad that now we have another scene that gives proof of Yulia's and Lena's closeness, a short film document that single-handedly disproves the allegation that they are nothing more than business partners. Rolleyes In my opinion, the complex relationship between those two women still eludes all definitions, it remains a mystery. I don't think Mr. Mansky really tried to tackle this, he was obviously more interested in other things, but I hope one day a clever film-maker will try to focus on what is - to many - the heart of the project tATu: the relationship between Lena and Yulia.

I hope we'll get more scenes like that one (not of Lena fainting, but scenes showing their closeness) in the reality show episodes, although (as I said above) by now I have the suspicion that Mr. Mansky may be more interested in Ivan than in Lena and Yulia. Half Frown But I hope for the best.

xena225
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 12:33 pm
Paola

I have seen the clip right now...and it is very cute...

Thanks so much for the video and the traslation...now all it more clear!!!
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 1:25 pm
Winks

I'm finally in it, but I can't find it. Can anybody tell me where exactly it is? Maybe I'm blind...
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 2:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
k1n3t1k

Ok, I'm finally done uploading a lot of clips to several servers.

First off, these episodes are on Onewinged's FTP at:
/Uploads/Podnebesnaya Episodes (Uploaded by k1n3t1k)/

On tatu.kicks-ass.org FTP:
/TATU/VIDEO/k1n3t1k's Uploads/tATu Reality Show/

They are also available on my FSERVE in #tatu.us @ QuakeNet.
irc://uk.quakenet.org/tatu.us

Here are the files available:
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_ending.avi 9.93 MB (10,419,596 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_lena_faint.avi 72.5 MB (76,062,954 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_nnd.avi 70.9 MB (74,423,266 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_shap_bashing.avi 309 MB (324,413,700 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_stars.avi 68.6 MB (72,020,158 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode3_tokyo_dome.avi 133 MB (139,589,540 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode4_part1.avi 295 MB (310,233,650 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode4_part2.avi 160 MB (168,025,018 bytes)
TATU_in_Podnebesnaya_episode4_part3.avi 198 MB (208,333,630 bytes)

Credits go to my buddy tatu_kichi, even though he's not a member of this forum. ;)

Enjoy everyone! Grin
"Halo 2 is a lot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas," explained Jason Jones, head of Bungie Studios. "And the ninjas are all on fire, too."
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 8:48 pm
maru_ec

thank you so much for everything, you rock!!!
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 10:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
corduroy

^ yay!!! that's great!! thanks a bunch k1n3t1k and tell your buddy, tatu_kichi, we all said thanks too, it's very much appreciated Bigups Grin
ooo, i can't wait to watch 'em...
*now leeching* Wink
LaLa

Last edited by corduroy on Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 10:30 pm
elf

Thank you, k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi Thumb You guys rock! You Rock

*downloading from both servers and casting magic to speed it up* :D

xena225 wrote:
I agree with what you say, Nightblue, but I am also extremely glad that now we have another scene that gives proof of Yulia's and Lena's closeness, a short film document that single-handedly disproves the allegation that they are nothing more than business partners. Rolleyes

xena225

Well said, Xena Smile Thumb
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 1:29 am
xena225

k1n3t1k wrote:
Ok, I'm finally done uploading a lot of clips to several servers. [...]

Credits go to my buddy tatu_kichi, even though he's not a member of this forum. Wink

Thank you, k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi! Thumb

xena225
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 3:18 am
Lizzie24

Big thank you to k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi You Rock

Oh my after watching most of the videos all i can think is WHY DID I LEAVE TOKYO. *bangs head against table*

Can anybody explain the stars video. I'm a little lost with all the girls lying down.
Thumb

thanks to nunzilla for the banner and av.

GO TEAM CANADA
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 3:41 am
teeny

Thank you k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi :D

I'll wait a little while before downloading since the ftps are full, but thank you so much both of you for uploading the files.
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 4:28 am
scotfan

Just watched the Lena Faints.

Thanks to k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi, guys who do the work.

I felt a bit voyeuristic. Don't like seeing Lena so vulnerable.

But Yulia was there for her, very practical and caring. All sorted. What a team. Thumb

And the other people too.[/b]
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 11:52 am
Rob

k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi, Thanks a lot to everyone.

Thumb
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 12:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
pessoa

ok this is gonna sound a little repetitive but, i can't access it... do u need to have irc to get in this site?
PostSun Mar 07, 2004 1:20 pm
Lena410

Thanks a lot k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi!!! Thumb
PostMon Mar 08, 2004 8:36 am
paradoxides

I found tatu interview (5.3.2004 - but before Podnebesnaya i think), there is nothing about new album unfortunately and nothing new at all...

but here you go:

http://www.km.ru/magazin/view.asp?id=C1F6F0C72A654536B07A2FED77255457
PostTue Mar 09, 2004 1:50 pm
Tatyana

Post subject: Thank you for the Russian interview Reply with quote
Thank you for giving us the link to the interview in Russian. I loved the first picture of Yulia and Lena!

I am starting to figure out what is going on. Guys, I think I know why the real reason why Yulia and Lena left Ivan Shapovalov. If you remember, on the Anatomy of Tatu documentary, Ivan Shapovalov was telling the viewers how Tatu uses drugs. I am certain that Tatu doesn't use drugs, but Ivan Shapovalov thought it would be cool for Tatu to have the image of doing drugs, to pretend to use drugs so they could be just like the classic groups like the Beatles. After this Anatomy of Tatu came out, the Russian government, the Russian Duma began to go after Tatu for promoting drugs. I think that it became so serious VERY SERIOUS that the Duma was going after the girls. The girls and Ivan became so scared that they decided to use the Reality show to make it look like they truly separated, but in real life they want to keep low, to stay low, just until the Russian Duma goes away. Then when the coast is clear, Ivan and the girls will reemerge again.

What does everyone else think about this? Think about it everyone, what are the chances that the minute the Russian Duma was starting to go after Tatu, Ivan and the girls decided to separate. Also notice that Ivan has said that the girls could still use the Tatu name if they wanted to, and that if the girls ever wanted him to be their manager again he would to it. I think they are pretending not to be together just until the Duma goes away. I hope everyone was able to understand what I just wrote. Tell me what you think?
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 12:19 am
Lena410

Tatyana what you said makes sense. *nods*
I don't really know what to believe right now anyway but what you think certainly makes sense...and it would be one of the nicer scenarios ^^
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 1:49 am
elf

Post subject: Re: Thank you for the Russian interview Reply with quote
Yay!! I finally downloaded all the new episodes Nod Time to watch and enjoy Grin Thank you once again, k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi :)

Tatyana wrote:
If you remember, on the Anatomy of Tatu documentary, Ivan Shapovalov was telling the viewers how Tatu uses drugs.

I don't remember Ivan telling anyting about Tatu using drugs. Yulia said she used drugs once long time ago. Lena said nothing on this topic.
Quote:
After this Anatomy of Tatu came out, the Russian government, the Russian Duma began to go after Tatu for promoting drugs.

To be more precise, it was not the Russian government (Duma) but just one Russian congresswoman, who decided to gain a little popularity for the upcoming elections. Her target was not Ivan or the girls (since they did nothing illegal) but Manskiy, the director and the STS channel. Ivan did not seem concerned whatsoever - he just made fun of her and the Government in his interview. By now, both the congresswoman and her claims are long forgotten.

I seriously doubt this could be the reason for the breakup.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 2:26 am
Linda16

Tatyana wrote:
If you remember, on the Anatomy of Tatu documentary, Ivan Shapovalov was telling the viewers how Tatu uses drugs.

Shapovalov has never said anything like that in the Anatomy.

Quote:
After this Anatomy of Tatu came out, the Russian government, the Russian Duma began to go after Tatu for promoting drugs. I think that it became so serious VERY SERIOUS that the Duma was going after the girls.

It was not the Russian Duma, it was not even one congresswoman, the lady, Lyudmila Stebenkova, was just the member of Moscow City Council.

It is most unlikely that the possible drugs-use could be the reason for breakup.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 4:50 am
Linda16

Post subject: Academic research on Ivan Shapovalov Reply with quote
On the Podenebesnaya site there is quite an interesting new article about Ivan Shapovalov:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/scrolls/

More precisely this is a dialogue between Shapovalov and music critic Artemi Troitski.

If anybody would be interested it, perhaps elf would be so kind and translate it.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 1:13 pm
Tatyana

I received most of the information that I mentioned from two articles written from the newspaper Pravda. Ivan Shapovalov may have never said the words "Hey everybody, go and take drugs. We here at Tatu take drugs!" But, very subtlely, he and the girls have suggested that drug use has been used before. Let me first say that Ivan Shapovalov is a very calculating person. He doesn't ever leave anything to chance. We all know this. He was their manager, and a manager is supposed to manage the direction the group takes to better the career of the group. He tells them everything to say. He tells them everything to wear. He tells them where to sing and when to sing. He decides what should be said in interviews, and what should be included in documentaries. Ivan Shapovalov made those subtle suggestions of using drugs on purpose. I remember hearing Lena in a Norwegian interview, she was agreeing with the interviewer that it was, "too bad no drugs". I have seen this interview for myself! It is believed that Ivan Shapovalov told them everything to say. And Ivan Shapovalov always tries his best to stay cool, and not ever appear worried. So, it is no surprise that he would make it seem that the "promotion of drugs" charges against the group would seem as if it was nothing. It just seems that the moment the charges against the group came out against Tatu concerning drugs, everything started messing up. We have no idea what telephone calls Yulia and Lena may have received from authorities. The girls may have received really serious and scary warnings that their careers could be in serious jeopardy because of the drug suggestions that Ivan and they have made. Notice that Yulia said as the main reason for dropping Shapovalov was because "He cares more about making scandals rather than making music." The suggestive drug use most likely was one of those scandals that Shapovalov dreamed up, that it would make them look like the Beatles. And it is true, if you have watched and heard everything that Ivan Shapovalov and the girls have said, there are very subtle suggestions that they have used drugs before. I am certain that the girls do not use drugs, but Ivan Shapovalov probably thought that it would be cool for he and the group to subtlely suggest it. I just am trying my best to figure out why the reality show turned out the way it did. I am trying to figure out why Shapovalov was dropped by the girls. I am trying to figure out why Shapovalov said that the girls could still use the Tatu name, and why he said that if they wanted him to ever be their manager he would do it. I am just trying to figure out what is going on. Was the reality show really reality??
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 2:36 pm
scotfan

Tatyana wrote:
. . . I am starting to figure out what is going on. Guys, I think I know why the real reason why Yulia and Lena left Ivan Shapovalov. If you remember, on the Anatomy of Tatu documentary, Ivan Shapovalov was telling the viewers how Tatu uses drugs. I am certain that Tatu doesn't use drugs, but Ivan Shapovalov thought it would be cool for Tatu to have the image of doing drugs, to pretend to use drugs so they could be just like the classic groups like the Beatles . . .

Tatyana, I think you're 100% off target on this.

I don't recall Ivan in Anatomy (glad you've got it) saying that the girls use drugs. Yulia said she took heroin once, as a dare, to chance that she wouldn't be addicted. You can see from her health and her eyes that she doesn't do drugs. She also said before, that she was sad for people/friends who did, they just hung about wasting their lives.

The Duma thing, well no more heard, hopefully remain that way. Yulia's comments could be shown as anti-drugs.

Anyway, see others have posted on this, but keep coming with your opinions, Tatanya. New blood in the tatu.us community. Thumb

Looking forward to the Ivan translation. (Hmm moderately!) Wish I could do it myself.

Thanks Linda16
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 2:41 pm
RowerB

Tatyana wrote:
Was the reality show really reality??

After the Ivan’s radio interview on Sunday, I’ve been swayed back to thinking it’s most likely that tatu are still in the Ivan camp and he is trying to manipulate the viewer’s idea of what’s real.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 3:46 pm
Tatyana

Post subject: I just want to know what the future holds for Yulia and Lena Reply with quote
I am just trying to figure out what will the future be for Yulia and Lena. I love them, and I don't want them to go away. Everything is such a mystery. Ivan Shapovalov is a master at getting the girls world famous. I have heard that Tatu has sold 29 million cds world wide! They are the only group that is famous on every continent! You have to be a genius to do this, and be very talented. He is a genius for discovering the talents of Yulia and Lena. If Shapovalov can be that smart to make the girls that famous, then he couldn't be so stupid to let the girls leave. I am certain that there is something behind all of this. The girls have even said that Ivan is a genius. I think that they all want to take a rest from everything...from the fans, the media, the Duma, all of the lesbian questions, and the boyfriend questions. It just seems that everything is such a mystery. I think that Ivan Shapovalov has deliberately created this mystery. Just listen to him when he talks, and it is difficult to understand him at times. Was the reality show truly reality? There is evidence that Yulia likes girls, there is evidence that Yulia likes boys. Is she lesbian? Is she not lesbian? Is she bi-sexual? They said they are almost finished with their new album, then they say there will be no album. Ivan and the girls will never be together again, but then Ivan makes a statement that makes it possible for them to reunite. The girls will not be together, then the girls will stay together. Everything is such a mystery. I am starting to think that Ivan is trying to create Tatu into the biggest group ever. The biggest groups always have mystery around them. The people behind the Beatles proved that mystery and rumours sell albums. There was a rumour that Paul McCartney had secretly died, and that the band was hiding it. This mystery somehow sold more records! Is Ivan creating the same type of mystery to sell more records? Just think about this...If Tatu all of a sudden later this year surprised everyone and released a brand new Tatu album with both Yulia and Lena singing, wouldn't that create a frenzy? The surprise and the album sells would be enormous. For some reason, it has been proven that mystery helps sell more records.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 4:21 pm
pippinsmagick22

can someone please translate the interview thats at http://www.km.ru/magazin/view.asp?id=C1F6F0C72A654536B07A2FED77255457
i was trying to read it and used one of those translation sites but its driving me nuts b/c it doesnt make sense. It would be much appreciated.
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 5:27 pm
alinochka

i hope people don't get offended by what i write but i think that this needs to be said. tatu has tried to keep themselves on top by using every thing possible. could it be that the new breaking up thing is just the only thing left they could do to get ppl's attention? it's odd how they broke up with shapovalov exactly when the show was getting taped. i think that it could be either a complete lie, or a scheme on the girls part to keep themselves on top, even if it means doing it alone.

i know it sounds like it's impossible but look at their interviews.

for the first part of their carrier they had the whole world convinced that they are lesbians. they pulled it off brilliantly, the only thing that could top that is this.

anyways i just put that out there to see what ppl say.

also whoever downloaded the one episode where lena faints, did you notice how she quickly looks in the camera when she is all sick? it seemed a bit acted. then again, it could have been just seeming that way. Smile
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 12:38 am
layzie

alinochka wrote:

also whoever downloaded the one episode where lena faints, did you notice how she quickly looks in the camera when she is all sick? it seemed a bit acted. then again, it could have been just seeming that way. Smile

Lena doesn't even glance at the camera for at least 30 seconds after she gains consciousness....... Indifferent
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 1:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nightblue

The following was posted at the news section of tatysite.net:

12.03.2004 (23:25) "Tatu in Podnebesnaya": the end of the game
On 11 March, Ivan Shapovalov, former producer of scandalous group Tatu and creator of the show Tatu in Podnebesnaya, had invited all the participants in the project, some guests, and journalists in hotel Peking. The occasion was that the project Tatu in Podnebesnaya had come to an end, but without the Tatu girls themselves.

Ivan Shapovalov had invited both unknown and famous people, not related to music. For example, writer Edward Limonov and artist Oleg Kulik who were invited by Shapovalov have never been really interested in Tatu's music. As usual with Ivan Shapovalov and as he proudly announced at the beginning of the evening, everything happened with no prepared scenario. Holding a microphone, he joyfully talked about the absence of present, past, future and time in general. Then, followed closely by a cameraman, he went from guest to guest in Podenebasnaya and abruptly asked them questions like "Who are you?" or "Are you engaged?" The faces of the persons interrogated, sometimes replaced by Space-TV staff, were shown in close-ups and projected directly on the walls of Podenebasnaya.

Once the first part of the guests was interrogated, Ivan Shapovalov called a small break: he wanted to present to the guests a song from the Podnebesnaya collection that was recorded during Tatu in Podnebesnaya. The first track of the collection was the immortal monologue of the call-guy from Robert Rodriguez's film From Dusk To Dawn", set in music. The song turned out energetic enough. Then the presentation of guests continued, among them were many journalists, including some foreigners, and some young musicians. The second track of the Podenebasnaya collection is a song by Tatu about bunnies and squirrels, obviously recorded before the quarrel between the girls and Shapovalov. Ivan did not make any comments on the absence of the Tatu girls except to say "Only stupid viewers need the girls". Only one foreigner who didn't understand the event mentioned the girls though.

While i was in Posnebesnaya everything followed the same pattern: presentation of guests alternated with demonstration of the musical creations of the participants in the collection. Some songs were very bright and catchy, some visitors were amusing and direct. All in all i did not have the time to get bored, maybe because I left Podnebesnaya early enough. On the other hand, the most interesting from Shapovalov could happen later. For example, the presentation of the long-awaited Tatu's second album.

All hopes lie on the TV now: on 14 March at 23:00 channel STS will show the ending of Tatu in Posnebesnaya. I think, it will be interesting.

Irina Krot

Source: dni.ru
Translated by haku for TatySite.net

Thanks for the translation, haku! :thumbsup:

Here is the link to the original Russian article:
http://www.dni.ru/news/showbiz/2004/3/12/38748.html
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 7:09 pm
RowerB

Post subject: Episode 3 & 4 vids. Reply with quote
Thanks very much k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi.

I thought each vid had it’s good bits, but it seems Mansky has less idea than “work experience boy” when it comes to where to point the camera.
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 10:17 am
xena225

Post subject: Re: Episode 3 & 4 vids. Reply with quote
RowerB wrote:
Thanks very much k1n3t1k and tatu_kichi.

I thought each vid had it’s good bits, but it seems Mansky has less idea than “work experience boy” when it comes to where to point the camera.

My impression was: Whenever he has the chance to show either the girls or Ivan, he shows Ivan. Even if Ivan is just sitting around twiddling his thumbs or doing his nails, while the girls are talking animatedly in the background. My impression after watching these two episodes is that Mr. Manski does not really seem to be interested in Lena and Yulia (at least not nearly as much as he's interested in Ivan). I also have the suspicion that he never really connected with them (maybe it's the fact that he's a middle-aged man, and they are two young women, I don't know). Maybe it's different in other episodes. I really hope so. Half Frown There are some really good bits in these episodes: Mainly whenever the girls are allowed to take center stage.

xena225
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 1:44 pm
chris p

Quote:
Ivan did not make any comments on the absence of the Tatu girls except to say "Only stupid viewers need the girls". Only one foreigner who didn't understand the event mentioned the girls though.

Ivan...Ivan...Ivan. :sigh: You are such an arse it's unreal.
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 4:24 pm
Blakeich

can someone give me translations of episode 3 like word for word because i am going to add subtitles to them for people that can't speak russian and my russian isn't all that good please
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 6:07 am
NEBUDU

TODAY: FINAL EPISODE OF THE REALITY SHOW "t.A.T.u. in PODNEBESNAYA"
March, 14: Tatu did not record new album. In last episode STS channel presented again new song "Ya Budu" (Zashishatsya ochkami) and showed concerts from Japan, Bonn and St. Peterburg. Nothing new. No new album, no more new songs. Lets see what will happen to them with new producer. | Tatu.Fatal.ru Confused Frown
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 4:06 pm
chaoticteen86

Post subject: heyyy I wanna see Reply with quote
I wanna see the video! It is a bad link for me and I can't get the Tatu vid! Is there anyone that can help me I wanna see it so bad!! Surprised/Shocked
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 5:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Trunkster

Epilogue - posted at tatysite.net
The episode consists of the clips from 4 t.A.T.u. gigs from 2003: Bonn, St. Petersburg and 2 from Tokyo. I’d say that the director managed to choose the most spicy and at the same time the most “vivid” shots. This final episode is a pure treasure for fans and I think that it will be spread over the internet very quickly. There we’ll see not quite sober behaviour of the girls and rather chilling statements.

Lena Katina: “Today I understood a very important thing – I’m a total ham and I’d better get out of show business, not to destroy it. Though, everything is already destroyed to the hell. I need to get through my first education and start studying law.”

So we see clips from the live performances and simply from the tours. The clips are backed up with the songs, followed by the titles with the songwriters’ names. In this order: Not Gonna Get Us, Prostye Dvizheniya, Malchik Gay, Ne Ver, Ne Boisya, Show Me Love, Klouny, 30 Minutes, Stars and ATTSS.

The biggest part of the performances shown is taken from Bonn. More than half of the material has been already aired but the rest is worth to be seen.

At the end we see the script: “Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”

Furhter, there’s a video to the song “I will” (Zashishatsya Ochkami).
Thanks to Artem - tatysite.net

Hopefully the new videos will leak. The interesting comment at the end "the old songs remain with us". So, any of Tatu's previous songs, sound like they will not be able to perform because they are with NeFormat and Ivan. Well anyway, I found a pic of one of the new girls singing for Ivan.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 6:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
samegirl

hey guys, i just have a question:

what about universal?

Have universal said something about their situation with tatu and neoformat? and the situation between those?
I'm a little concerned of the fact that they are the international thing (i don't know the name in english) the ones who are in charge of their things outside of russia, and until now i haven't heard or read them saying anything about all this mess with the girls...In some way they have lost money too...

"You will not persuade me with appeals to my intelectual vanity"
Hannibal Lecter
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 9:37 pm
Nightblue

Thank you, Trunkster, for posting Artem's report of the epilogue of the reality show.

So no 'happy end', no new t.A.T.u. album presented, but merely a compilation of greatest live successes ("virtual world tour" in Mansky's words BlahBlah ): this was bound to happen, no surprises here. The time of t.A.T.u. fairy tales is definitely over.

Quote:
Lena Katina: “Today I understood a very important thing – I’m a total ham and I’d better get out of show business, not to destroy it. Though, everything is already destroyed to the hell. I need to get through my first education and start studying law.”
Who will convince Lena that she is a talented singing artist? :half:

By the way, the girl in the photo in Trunkster's post above is Helya, Ivan's new young protégé, as can be read in this article:
http://kp.ru/daily/23234/27260/
PostMon Mar 15, 2004 6:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: