:: Home :: FAQ:: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

Google
t.A.T.u spotting!!!! On mtv2!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t.A.T.u97

Post subject: t.A.T.u spotting!!!! On mtv2! Reply with quote
I was on my computer with mtv on and I hear "Not Gonna Get UUUUSSSS!!!" lol and it was t.A.T.u at the VMA's 2003! It wasn't the show, it was like a video. At the end it said

t.A.T.u
Not gonna Get us
200 k/m in the wrong lane
Directed by blabla

You know how they do that in videos. It was awesome! I blasted it up! Keep a look out for last years movie awards!

~Gay for Yulia~
PostMon Jun 07, 2004 4:29 pm
QuieroTatu

Post subject: Reply with quote
It's funny how MTV disses TATY at one moment, then replays video footage at another. Anyway i guess that is kinda cool! I mean, that was once of the best t.a.t.u performances eva!

Thumb

thanks for the news!
PostTue Jun 08, 2004 1:49 pm
loyalfan

MTV works in straaange ways. MTV used to play the you hear it first, you hearD it first "t.A.T.u" all the time and spoke like they were gods. saying everyone around the world loves thier music, they are multi-platinum - they are catchy, sexy, and have hit american singles rable rable rable - then months later simply because they havent had much new english, okay no new english material they are suddenly evil, then they play thier 2003 MTV movie award performance on thier movie award special (GREAT performance, I wish Julia didn't always have to sing playback so much though - i think it doesnt look good when it is so obvious when an artist switches from live to playback. the dancers julia and lena's live singing offset the playback chorus tho because they put on such a great show and Julia has those throat issues to it is understandable). The fact is MTV is never indifferent about anything, it is love or hate and once t.A.T.u comes back with the new album, hopefully a All the things she said style single (very catchy very popular) MTV will have no choice but to give them some recognition. MTV has done several small reports on the, featured them on a TRL performance, and had TWO large specials on them (You hear it first, you HearD it first). Whether they will admit it or not they do, or did think they were something special. They need to be ready for thier comeback because it wont take much to start t.A.T.u mania in the states again Thumb
PostTue Jun 08, 2004 9:05 pm
t.A.T.u97

I think it sucks ass that they do that. If you watch the you hear it first, they just point out that they are lesbians over and over. A clip from attss shows them kissing of course and with them singing "When they stop and star dont worry me........." And then they showed nggu clips with the part "Nothing can stop this not now I love ya, They're not gonna get us......" Point is, if its a scandle they will report it, otherwise screw it. Crappy attitude from MTV.

~Gay for Yulia~
PostTue Jun 08, 2004 10:43 pm
tatyshki

Damnit! I missed it, and I was watching that too! Grrr....
PostWed Jun 09, 2004 10:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tatu Forum Index -> Tatu News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: